Quantcast DLR Meeting End of October - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah man! First RainyDaisy had to change weeks since no Halloween event tickets left on the 26th, now you guys.

Okay tell me the truth, is Ty putting you up to this. I know he was scared to see my mean face.

House of Blues seems to make sense with Ice. I see Johnny Vatos and Friends - A Tribute to Oingo Boingo & Halloween is at 9:00pm that night. I have no idea who that is.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

False alarm False alarm!!

We are going as planned!!

MIL said "she's just one person, she's not ruining it for all of us!"

And Ty is a bit nervous about seeing you, he wants to layer the clothes so the hits won't hurt as much, that is unless he is on crutches again and can just swing them around
    Last visit to Disneyland : Oct/07
    WDW: Sept/06!!

Dreaming of the next trip...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat View Post
    House of Blues seems to make sense with Ice. I see Johnny Vatos and Friends - A Tribute to Oingo Boingo & Halloween is at 9:00pm that night. I have no idea who that is.
    What's House of Blues and were is that at . The only place I know in DownTOWN is that first shop when u get off the tramp Were there is a big gaint eye and Huey, Doey and Louie is at?
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Genie View Post
    What's House of Blues and were is that at . The only place I know in DownTOWN is that first shop when u get off the tramp Were there is a big gaint eye and Huey, Doey and Louie is at?
    It's just past Build-A-Bear. Its on the way toward ESPN Zone and the Disneyland Hotel. I'm figuring we meet some place earlier that there so then we can see you Genie.

Monkey said saying he's setting time aside to come see us. Yay! We miss you Monkey! I also want to see him in the gym with varcity. Muahaha!

Yay Tea!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

But what is House of Blues is it a food place or what. If it has something with drinking in it. I will not go near it. I don't like places like that?

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Sounded like we almost lost a few... Glad that didn't happen! Tea, tell Ty if he stands behind Ice very little harm can befall him (I am just that big! Planets orbit me!)
    Called Reservations today:
    Yes, Mickey's Halloween Treat is @ DCA.
    Yes, Rides will be open.
    Yes, We plan to make an appearance at this party on Halloween Night itself! Turns out if I call DLR for the tickets they're only $25! Since I didn't get home until late (went with the whole band to see the Air Force Orchestra play!) I'll have to call tomorrow & hope there's still tickets for the 31st.
    Yes, Our reservations are now officially extended as well as 1 more park day. We also got a free night at the hotel for extending! Yay for FREE!
    Yes, HoB does sound like a great idea. I actually have a VIP card for there, so we might get seated quicker if we can all meet up and walk in together. Still trying to decide how to "surprise" my wife without geting my head handed to me for her B-Day...
    Yes, Genie they do serve "adult drinks", but we could meet up with you prior to going in to cap off the night?
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

First:

House of Blues seems to make sense with Ice.
    Exactly my thoughts! yay!!

Monkey said saying he's setting time aside to come see us. Yay! We miss you Monkey! I also want to see him in the gym with varcity. Muahaha!
    He is so going down. Honestly, I'm thinking about taking it easy on him. I don't want to get hurt..... hurt him..... If It really falls through, I hide behind:

Quote Originally Posted by wizardmickey View Post
    Tea, tell Ty if he stands behind Ice very little harm can befall him (I am just that big! Planets orbit me!)
    Although I will stand in front of Ty because with a tall varcity and a big (but not orbiting big...) ice man, short little cat can't penetrate our defenses
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by varcity View Post
    He is so going down. Honestly, I'm thinking about taking it easy on him. I don't want to get hurt..... hurt him..... If It really falls through, I hide behind:

Although I will stand in front of Ty because with a tall varcity and a big (but not orbiting big...) ice man, short little cat can't penetrate our defenses
    Who is going to video tape this? We need a videographer badly.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

My cam is always & ever present, much to the annoyance of Mrs. Ice!
    House of Blues! Rock and Roll! Tribute to Oingo Boingo (Danny Elfman! Weird Science!) WOOO!
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04

Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

Yay Tea!!!!
    Now that will be an added bonus!!

Quote Originally Posted by varcity View Post

I think Ty is going to need all the help he can get to protect him. Especially after the report I'm going to have to make from the dr. office today

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742 View Post
    Oh me me!! I'm an annoyance with the camera!

My cam is always & ever present, much to the annoyance of Mrs. Ice!
    Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Post Thanks / Like

And now we are confirmed for the Halloween Party on the 31st... HALLOWEEN! Muahaha!
    Have we settled the DTD meet for the 27th? We were both still sorta favoring the HoB with other plans to follow for Sunday, but after VMK last night I'm not sure we are clear on that.
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04

Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

well don't count on me at HOB, we've got too many in our party for me to take off for the night, plus DH wouldn't appreciate babysitting when I'm out having fun, but Sunday is a full day at the park for us so we can meet up for sure!!

Plus i don't want to ruin the nice clean image you have of me by downing too many Sat. night

Let the jokes begin...

Post Thanks / Like

Plus i don't want to ruin the nice clean image you have of me by downing too many Sat. night
    Whatever led you to believe that we had a nice clean image of you? Sounds like you've already had a few
    Me I'm a type myself.
    BTW: In my excited confusion, I stated I had the HoB VIP card, when actually my card is for the Hard Rock. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between those too, especially after... well, you know!
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04

Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever led you to believe that we had a nice clean image of you? Sounds like you've already had a few

Post Thanks / Like

Argh! Probably won't be allowed to meet you guys, sadly. Not even sure if our schedule can fit around October, such a busy month for all of my family. I wanna see Monkey beat up Varcity! WAHHHHHHH!
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

OK it's been awild send we have talk about it. So are we all going to eat at Goofy's kitchen on Oct.27th. If so I think we need to start placing a call to them for are table and of what time. I hope they have characters at dinner time and thatone of them is Belle in her Blue dress . So lets here from you Ice,Cat,Tear,Tink and who else is going on the 27th.

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Genie; "OK it's been awild send we have talk about it. So are we all going to eat at Goofy's kitchen on Oct.27th. If so I think we need to start placing a call to them for are table and of what time. I hope they have characters at dinner time and thatone of them is Belle in her Blue dress . So lets here from you Ice,Cat,Tear,Tink and who else is going on the 27th."
    Well, last I heard anything about the 27th was that we were indeed going to meet with you for a dinner at Goofy's Kitchen, time to be determined. We'd all gather, have some fun, laugh at each other... er, I mean with each other... and then for those of us interested we'd still hit the House of Blues later that night for a little R&R. Is this correct?
    Since you all are on that coast, I guess you'll have to handle the actual reservations & whatever. I'll just say that there will be a party of 2 for us and then add whoever else holds their hands up.
    BTW: Check a post I put up titled "It's Time" concerning the RELIX DVD. Since I will be seeing some of you face to face, I can hand deliver, but as Genie pointed out, I'll need to know exactly how many copies to smuggle across the border with me...
    So I guess what Genie & I need here is an actual headcount?
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04

Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

Right. I think all this should be done by Step. 22nd at less. Give Disneyland and Goofy a month and a week ahead of time.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, gotta give the Goof fair warning about all of us wild & crazy people desending upon him!
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04

Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys I just found out next month the prices go up here is what the character food prices are.

Found the initial info at another board.

All the new prices are coming from the Disney Dining Operators.

As for current prices, here are all the Character Meal Prices, I am going to post the actual price, then add 26% (8% tax and 18% tip) to come up with the full amount charged.

Plaza Inn Breakfast - Adults $21.99, Kids (3-9) $11.99 - ($27.72/$15.12)
    Ariel's Grotto (same price for Lunch and Dinner) $20.99/$13.99 - ($26.46/$17.64)
    PCH Lilo and Stitch Breakfast - $21.99/$11.99 - ($27.72/$15.12)
    GCH Chip 'n Dale Breakfast - $21.99/$11.99 - ($27.72/$15.12)
    Goofy's Kitchen Brunch - $21.99/$11.99 - ($27.72/$15.12)
    Goofy's Kitchen Dinner - $28.99/$11.99 - ($36.54/$15.12)

The new prices as of September 12th...

Plaza Inn Breakfast - Adults $25.99, Kids (3-9) $13.99 - ($32.21/$17.34)

Ariel's Grotto (same price for Lunch and Dinner) $27.99/$15.99 - ($34.69/$19.82)

PCH Lilo and Stitch Breakfast - $25.99/$13.99 - ($32.21/$17.34)

GCH Chip 'n Dale Breakfast - $25.99/$13.99 - ($32.21/$17.34)

Goofy's Kitchen Brunch - $25.99/$13.99 - ($32.21/$17.34)

Goofy's Kitchen Dinner - $31.99/$13.99 - ($39.64/$17.34)

So the Character Breakfasts will go up $4 for adults, and $2 for kids

Goofy's Kitchen Dinners will go up $3 for Adults, and $2 for kids

Ariel's Grotto (same price for Lunch or Dinner as they use the same menu all day) $7 for Adults, $2 for kids

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: