Quantcast Characters you have not met - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The one we always miss, that my son is dying to meet, is Daisy! We caught a glimpse of her leaving one day, but have yet to get a picture or autograph with her!
    Jen aka conorsmom2000

1977 - Fort Wilderness
    1995, 2005, 2006 - Wilderness Lodge
    2017 - Coronado Springs
    2024 - Caribbean Beach

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

I've seen Daisy have line on Main Street usually in the mornings, and I've also found her in the HOF with Donald sometimes. If you go to P&P, she'll be in there with Minnie and Aurora (don't ask who came up with the line-up for those....).

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see anything wrong with Daisy and Minnie being with Aurora. Besides, where else would they go? Cinderella has Suzy and Perla, and Snow White has Dopey. So no room anywhere else.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Snow White and Dopey, Mulan, and Belle.
    Cinderella, Suzy and Perla, and Aurora.
    Daisy, Minnie, and Clarabell.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    Snow White and Dopey, Mulan, and Belle.
    Cinderella, Suzy and Perla, and Aurora.
    Daisy, Minnie, and Clarabell.

For the P&P party? Clarabelle doesn't really fit.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Oh, for those of you who need Figment, I know he'll be out on Saturday around the Imagination Pavilion. Not sure of the times though, but I know I'll be getting him.

Post Thanks / Like

PRINCES!!!

Also Yzma and Kronk.

We saw Radcliffe at the Christmas Shop in Liberty Square in 05. We then walked straight to City Hall. He was there too at the same time.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    I also heard that every blue moon the Robin Hood crew replaces the Pinochio crew in the square of Magic Kingdom. Wish we could catch them there as we are trying to catch Little John.
    Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    Actually, the Pinocchio characters do not rotate with Robin Hood characters.
    We saw Pinocchio characters WITH Robin Hood characters (Inc. Friar Tuck) in the Town Square in May.... Also saw Friar Tuck at AK entrance along with Launchpad.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

But they don't anymore- I should know.
    Cruises:

Post Thanks / Like

There is several I haven't seen or met. One in particular is Jiminy Cricket. Also, my youngest dd loves the aristocats she would loved to have seen Marie. She has the stuffed animal but, would like to get one of Marie's mom Duchess. At DTD they had one in the display window and she was oh I'm gonna get one but, no they had sold out and per the CM discontinued them any ideas where I may get one now. Checked on ebay and they aren't the same.
    STEELER SUPERBOWL CHAMPS: 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, and 2008 !

[SIZE="1"]1978 OFF SITE CAMPING
    JUNE 2004 POR
    JULY 2005 POR
    AUGUST 2006 POR
    JUNE - JULY 2007 POR
    DEC 2008- JAN 2009 POR
    JUNE 2009 POR
    JUNE 2010 POR
    JANUARY 2011 POP CENTURY
    APRIL 2011 Planning Stages

Jiminy can be found in AK at Rafiki's Planey Watch. And I met Marie last weekend at Epcot in France. She actually had a line whereas Aurora had no one in hers. I actually felt bad for Aurora so I gave her a hug. (Though I find it odd a popular Princess had no line.)

Post Thanks / Like

My DD6 wants to meet Pocahontas sooo badly! We got a glimpse of her in '05 signing autographs on the way out of AK. We are going to the princess breakfast in Norway but no one has ever mentioned her as a possiblity. We are going to stake out the Conservation Station in AK and also see her in the show if nothing else! We live in Northern Va and she learned all about the VIrginia Princess when we studied Jamestown this summer! Good luck on your finds! Have a great trip!

I also recently got Mad Hatter, and Kenai, as well as Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters, Abu and John Smith.

Clarice apparently has moved to Japan, so I'm looking to get Princes and Villians now. So I'll be at MNSSHP and MVMCP as well this year to try and finish them off.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are the ones that have seemed to elude me:

* Jiminy Cricket (He has already left for the day by the time I got to RPW)
    * Chicken Little
    * Queen of Hearts
    * Mike Wazowski
    * The Seven Dwarfs
    * Stromboli
    * Clara Cluck
    * Remy & Emile (I haven't been to MGM since they were added)

I'm also missing a few of the characters from Hunchback and Hercules (Clopin, Pheobus, Frollo, Phil), but I don't think they're out anymore, and I'm missing some of the characters that only seem to come out for MNSSHP or MVMCP now since I've never been to either event (Bullseye, Tarzan, Mr. Walrus,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by like2workout View Post
    i can't seem to ever find governor radcliffe from pocahontas! i know he's been out in the past, but i've never run into him. i keep thinking he'll be out at the halloween party since there are a lot of villains out, but i haven't had any luck there either.

We saw him at MGM last week. He was in the character spot or the meet and greet in the center of the park.
    Kelly
    WDW TRIPS:
    1985 off site
    ; 1998 off site ;Sept 07 ASM;
    May 09 POR
    ; May 10 POR; Sept 11POR; May 12 POR
    May 13 POR

Post Thanks / Like

Well after our trip last week I can X off three from our list.

Here are the characters I know are not rare (maybe unusual) but we have not met:
    1. Marie (I cannot believe we keep missing her)
    2. Darkwing Duck
    3. 7 Dwarfs
    4. Esmerelda

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info about seeing gov. radcliffe last week! that gives me hope i'll see him in october!
    POR 10/13, DL Hotel 9/13, Poly 1/13
    CB 10/12
    Poly 1/12
    POR 10/11
    POFQ 5/11
    Poly 1/11
    GF 11/10
    POFQ 5/10
    Poly 1/10
    WL 10/09
    WL 6/09
    AKL1/09
    CB 7/08
    CS 5/08
    Pop 4/08
    CB 10/07 &12/07
    Yacht Club 07
    POFQ 06
    POFQ 05
    POR 04
    ASM 03
    ASM 00
    AS Movies 99
    OffSite 97
    AS Sports 96

Post Thanks / Like

New to this board.... We need the following(mostly rare) to complete our list. Sherriff & Maid Marien, Darkwing Duck, Mr. Walrus, Huey, Duey, and Louie, any muppets besides Kermit & Miss Piggy, Pain & Panic, more from Bugs Life besides Flik, Big Al, Dwarves besides Dopey, Chicken Little Characters, Meet Robinson characters... and for some reason Jiminy Cricket. We didn't know he was at RPW(AK)... now that gives us a reason to go. Also would love a pic with Sweetums from the Muppets... he is actually my sons favorite.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERDISNUT View Post
    New to this board.... We need the following(mostly rare) to complete our list. Sherriff & Maid Marien, Darkwing Duck, Mr. Walrus, Huey, Duey, and Louie, any muppets besides Kermit & Miss Piggy, Pain & Panic, more from Bugs Life besides Flik, Big Al, Dwarves besides Dopey, Chicken Little Characters, Meet Robinson characters... and for some reason Jiminy Cricket. We didn't know he was at RPW(AK)... now that gives us a reason to go. Also would love a pic with Sweetums from the Muppets... he is actually my sons favorite.

I think Maid Mariam is a no go, my family also would love that being Robin Hood fans. The last pic I saw of her was from the mid 80's someone may have more info on this. Sherrif, does make appearences as you probably know. Were loking for Darkwing too as he still comes out, Meet the Robinsons will be back out for the video release but not for long, maybe a month according to an employee we met last week. Tuck and Roll and Francis have been out for Characters in Bloom but not last year I think. Atta though still comes out. Kermit and Piggy have been awol except for the Stars and Motor Cars parade for a while. Sweetums still walks that parade. Big Al is out at MVMCP, and at random meet and greets. Dwarfs seem to be out more but still rare, Charactres in Bloom had them out last year.
    Jiminy Cricket has been at Planet Watch for a while but will be appearing at MK Town Square soon with Perla and Suzy afternoons soon according to another sight. Also Chicken Little and Abby will be there in the mornings.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to meet more villains year-round; we're never there at Halloween for MNSSP, atlhough we will be next year! I would also like to meet Nightmare Before Christmas characters and the ghosts from HM. I've met many over the years, although it seems fewer more "obscure" characters come out. I would like to see Dopey again; for a while, it seemed like every year I got a picture with him, even one dancing with him.
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: