Quantcast What kind of future scenes do you want in the new SSE?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Trying to steal the blueprints for the JII rehab!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What kind of future scenes do you want in the new SSE?

Well as many of you know SSE is going to have a few new scenes about the future (not with communications but rather technology). Which new future scenes do you want in SEE? Me, I'd like a few scenes from Horizons like the robot cook, and I hope in the new "choose your own ending" feature they can have the same optinal ending in Horzion.
    "From the sparks, a fire will be woken. A light from the darkness shall spring. Renewed shall be ride that was broken. The Dreamfinder again shall be king!"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that a tribute or cameo by some of the props/characters from horizons would be cool. I think it would have to be more props tho. I am not sure the robot chef would still fit an accurate future veiw from this point in history
    -Chris R.

"We now face the danger, which in the past has been the most destructive to the humans: Success, plenty, comfort and ever-increasing leisure. No dynamic people has ever survived these dangers." --John Steinbeck

Post Thanks / Like

If it all goes according to plan, I can't wait to see the part where they actually put you into the future based on what you do during the ride.

We were down there a few weeks ago and an Imagineer gave as a verbal glimpse into the tentative "plan" for the ride.

I can't wait till it opens back up!
    Brett

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas"
    - Monorail

"Good news....we've made it WORSE!" TOT4

"But why's the rum gone?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

Trying to steal the blueprints for the JII rehab!
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

If it all goes according to plan, I can't wait to see the part where they actually put you into the future based on what you do during the ride.
    I thought you choose your future by the touch screens? and what do you mean what you do during the ride? I heard on Screamscape that the Imagineers are using a facial data base program that'll be able to give you a more personal ending but thats all I heard....

I can't wait till it opens back up!
    Yeah

It feels more and more that Disney finnaly made a Horizons subsitute! I cant wait for it to open....
    "From the sparks, a fire will be woken. A light from the darkness shall spring. Renewed shall be ride that was broken. The Dreamfinder again shall be king!"

Post Thanks / Like

Walter Cronkite vs. Jeremy Irons virtual battle royale.
    It's fun to be free.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: