Quantcast Just Questions--No Direction. - Page 45

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Sept. 22, 4pm... and I promise there won't be any spaghetti at the event.. just chili and corn bread and CAKE!!!! I'll let Deb know! I know she appreciates all the and well wishes.
    See you left that out! And please add my best wishes to Deb as well ok?
    All this talk of charms.. why do I suddenly have the song "Someday my Prince will come..." running thru my head?
    Too funny! I was thinking I should rethink my costume plans (I was planning Elisabeth..)
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Ken, Jasper..... thanks for the kind offers to remodel.... but my house isn't even a year old. Did I tell you I am putting a special charm around it when we go away so that "design" equiptment such as back hoes and RV's cannot get within 50 metres?
    Aaaaahh.... whats a meter ?

Hey - anyone gonna be in Ohio in Sept.? I'm desperately seeking judges for our chili cook-off again!
    How about Alex and I ? We could be your judges, right Alex ? That is if the church is furnishing the to go along with the chili !

Sept. 22, 4pm... and I promise there won't be any spaghetti at the event.. just chili and corn bread and CAKE!!!!
    Hhmmmm.... let me check my calender....... have your people contact my people and we'll see if we can set this up !
    All this talk of charms.. why do I suddenly have the song "Someday my Prince will come..." running thru my head?
    Well........ here I am !

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Di... I don't like hearing that at all about Deb! Here's a ton of for her.

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Aaaaahh.... whats a meter ?
    I dunno... what's a meter with you?
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Oh, Di... I don't like hearing that at all about Deb! Here's a ton of for her.
    Hey Diane............. I'll add a ton of also. I don't know who we are talking about or why but if Ellen sends it..... it must be OK to send some also.
    You crack me up ! What have you been doing with yourself ? I mean besides a lot of driving.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    See you left that out! And please add my best wishes to Deb as well ok?
    I'll let Deb know! What did I leave out? That there'd be no spaghetti to go with the chili? If you really want spaghetti with it I'm sure I can make arrangements!

How about Alex and I ? We could be your judges, right Alex ? That is if the church is furnishing the to go along with the chili !

Hhmmmm.... let me check my calender....... have your people contact my people and we'll see if we can set this up !
    Yeah, I'll make sure I have a case of root beer for you! No problem! I usually try to get a nice assortment of soft drinks to choose from.

I am my people.. so I'll call your people soon...

Thanks for the chuckle!

I'll let Deb know you send your wishes also!

How are you doing?

How's all the mothers and fathers doing that have needed Pixie dust recently? Nat? Jenn? Pogo? Jaspar? et al...

Blythe.. loved the pics! what a beautiful place! And the lobster looked yummy!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Diane............. I'll add a ton of also. I don't know who we are talking about or why but if Ellen sends it..... it must be OK to send some also.
    We're talking about my younger sister, Deb.. also known as Mtown71 - she's the one with the Koda Bear avatar that pops in on occassion... I'll let her know you send wishes also! She really will appreciate all the pixie dust and well wishes... hoping whatever it is heals itself before our Disneyland trip... would hate for her to not be able to eat a lot and not enjoy the buffets and such...

Did somebody eat my question?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all and Happy Monday Alex ! I know how much you enjoy Mondays !
    hmmph!
    I love Bath --
    Then why do you only wait until Saturdays?
    Did you try the famous Bath Buns?
    You bathe your buns?

Not feeling up to par today....
    Neither did Pogo!
    Only if I could pick out the spaghetti.
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    You bathe your buns?
    You don't?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

pogo Guest

Yeah, I'll make sure I have a case of root beer for you! No problem! I usually try to get a nice assortment of soft drinks to choose from.
    NOT Root Beer !

I am my people.. so I'll call your people soon...
    I think we better reconsider our options. Have your people call Alex's people, who will call my people and will try to set something up that way. If that doesn't work my people will contact Alex's people which will in turn contact your people and tell them to contact DDCS (Drummerboy's Discount Contracting Services). OK ?

How's all the mothers and fathers doing that have needed Pixie dust recently? Nat? Jenn? Pogo? Jaspar? et al...
    Mom has finished Chemo and is on to Radiation. I told Dad it would make it easier to find his way in the dark when Mom was with him.

We're talking about my younger sister, Deb.. also known as Mtown71 - she's the one with the Koda Bear avatar that pops in on occassion... I'll let her know you send wishes also! She really will appreciate all the pixie dust and well wishes... hoping whatever it is heals itself before our Disneyland trip... would hate for her to not be able to eat a lot and not enjoy the buffets and such...
    God bless her.... she is in my long list of prayers. If she can't go...... I'll volunteer to go in her place. I like buffet's !

hmmph!
    Why are you always so grumpy ?

pogo Guest

You bathe your buns?
    You don't?
    OMG......... you got him good ...... can somebody pass the monitor cleaner, please ?

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning everybody! I am on days off now after a busy weekend of work. How was your weekend? Did I miss much?

Tomorrow I am picking up my boys' friend from the ferry and having him here for the week to visit. This is the same friend that will be going on our Cuise with us in June. Should be a fun week. Can you believe it is almost back to school?
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

You don't?
    Touche!

NOT Root Beer !
    Uh oh. Better not let a certain Secret Agent hear you say that.

What's for dinner? How days is it until the Intercot Bash? Are you coming Pogo? What about you Ken? Can't you bring the trailer park down with you?
    Alex

11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

OMG......... you got him good ...... can somebody pass the monitor cleaner, please ?
    Easy now Balloon Boy! I will be the bigger person and not respond (you see, every once in a while I have to let her win).

Who's side are you on anyway?
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could come to the Intercot bash! Will you all miss me?
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    Yes Lynne, I will miss you. Won't we boys and girls? ( )
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Do I detect a note of sarcasm?? :P
    ~Lynne~

Post Thanks / Like

Mornin' to everyone else! Cousin, Carol -- you two keeping out of trouble??
    Trouble is my middle name!!! If I don't get into trouble, something would be wrong!!! That's okay, isn't it?

Oh, Carol, please ask your DH to send me a link to get the music? My DS would LOVE that! Mikki introduced me and DS to the Doctor and now we're totally addicted. The (new) season three begins here in September. In the meantime, we've been watching it on Sci Fi channel and BBC-America, and also on the DVDs.
    I think he got it from limewire..a share music program...I'm not sure I'll have to ask him when he gets home from work. He's been watching the Doctor since it was first on. He's gotten me hooked to the new series..I like Rose better then Martha though.

It depends on if the has been fed or not.
    That's SO funny. It reminds me of a story...my mother has a ranch style house with the narrow kitchen that's about the size of a hall...anyway, she put small throw rugs in front of the sink, stove and refrigerator. Everyon of the her grandchildren would jump from rug to rug so the would bite them. The funny thing was that they did it and didn't know anyone else had done it!!

Did everyone have a good day today? I had some really strange customers today and was wondering if there was a full moon near...and Pogo...not that full moon!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

pogo Guest

Tomorrow I am picking up my boys' friend from the ferry and having him here for the week to visit. This is the same friend that will be going on our Cuise with us in June. Should be a fun week. Can you believe it is almost back to school?
    Your sons have a friend that is a fairy ? Like Tink ?

What's for dinner? How days is it until the Intercot Bash? Are you coming Pogo? What about you Ken? Can't you bring the trailer park down with you?
    I'm staying behind to help with the remodeling. I'm doing all the ones between New Jersey and Ontario. Where do you live ?
    Is it in my area ?

Easy now Balloon Boy! I will be the bigger person and not respond (you see, every once in a while I have to let her win).

Who's side are you on anyway?
    So what you really mean is......... you can't think of anything to say, right ? I try not to pick sides unless I'm forced to.
    Yes....... yes..... and yes. I've missed you ever since April !

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Did everyone have a good day today? I had some really strange customers today and was wondering if there was a full moon near...and Pogo...not that full moon!!!
    What ?????? What ???? I was just going to say you've said it had been shrinking from the belly dance lessons !

Note to Moderaters : Can we please have a belly dancer smilie...... er... for Marrakesh maybe ?

Post Thanks / Like

What ?????? What ???? I was just going to say you've said it had been shrinking from the belly dance lessons !

Note to Moderaters : Can we please have a belly dancer smilie...... er... for Marrakesh maybe ?

Well, it really has been shrinking, maybe down to a 3/4 moon!!!

I couldn't believe how chilly it was today when I got off work. I was ready to put the heater on in my car!!! How is all my fellow Canucks(Ontario) enjoying this cool weather?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Please send a hug to Deb for me. I hope she feels better soon.

While I'm gone to the October bash, Amy wants her room painted something other than pink. It's been pink for 19 years now.I need a kitchen make over in a bad way and you might as well do a bath too while you are there. When the job is done help yourself to all the Jack you can handle. It's in the liquor cabinet in the den. Cookies are on the lower shelf in the cookie jar and there's plenty of vegetables for lunch and dinner. Please remind hubby to take care of the dogs and DON'T let the baby play in the paint OR in the Jack!
    Thanks guys I knew I could count on you!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: