Quantcast Who's at work? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's at work?

Post Thanks / Like

I teach and now I'm on summer break. I don't/can't be on Intercot at school so, I double my duty here when I'm on breaks!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm at work, which is usually when I browse intercot, in between files. On a really slow day I post a lot!! On a busy day I make sure to check in on my lunch break!

No intercot radio here. Radio's are allowed but the speakers to my computer are down at my feet and I'd have to turn it up REALLY loud in order for me to hear it. I don't think my co-workers would appreciate it, Disney lovers or not!
    șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș
    Amber

62 Miles from the Magic!!!!

Stayed at: All Stars Sports, Music and Movies; Dixie Landings; Port Orleans; Pop Century; Yacht Club

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneycouple2004 View Post
    Yep..at work myself..here in Texas..no headphones or music allowed..i talk on the phone all day..while i am on Intercot..
    Same here, although a couple hundred miles further west of you.

84 days and counting.
    I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103. I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool."

POP - 09/07
    POP - 09/08
    SSR - 09/09

Next Trip
    Breaking the pattern this year and doing AllStar Movies Dec 11-18, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I work from home so I'm sort of always at work....just not always doing what I should be!!
    Jen aka conorsmom2000

1977 - Fort Wilderness
    1995, 2005, 2006 - Wilderness Lodge
    2017 - Coronado Springs
    2024 - Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

There is 10 minutes left in the work week and I am spending the last 10 minutes on Intercot. It's the first chance I've had to log on all week.
    Lori (aka Pongo)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMFreak View Post
    Sitting here at work at the Jersey Shore. I am doing my daily check in @ Intercot and Disney.com to see if by some slim chance 2008 pricing is available. We just got back from Disney at the end of April and I am already jonesing to go back.

It is slow here at the office today and the roads are overwhelmingly crowded due to the fact that it is the beach and it is the 4th of July weekend. Well..this year 4th of July has two weekends seeing as it falls in the middle of the week <shrug>. Anyway I am contemplating leaving work a little early as on any summer weekend without a holiday attached to it my normal drive time home is tripled so I would imagine tonight the drive that normally takes 25 minutes is going to take me about 2 to 2 1/2 hours arrrghhhhhh the price we locals pay for living in paradise.

Every summer I can sympathize with the locals of Orlando. Even though we fuel the economy in Orlando by visiting the greatest place on earth...just like the tourists do here every summer, I just want to shout take your inconsiderate loud more important than anyone attitude and please please go home. LOL

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day at work or vacation and have a restful, happy 4th

I can SO totally relate to your post. We live in East Hampton, NY. Literally, "The Hampton's". It has been really busy here already and this weekend kicks off the madhouse we call summer. I have lived here my entire life and I just cringe each summer, it just gets worse and worse. I guess that is why I park myself and the kids down at the beach and avoid town at all costs.

Btw...Work for me is being a SAHM. So, while my "employees" are eating lunch etc, I get my Intercot fix.
    DVC Members @ SSR
    19 Trips since 1996:
    Caribbean Beach Resort-2x's, Dixie Landings-2x, POFQ-2x's, POR-3x's All Star Movies-4x's, Pop-1x, Saratoga Springs-2x, BWV-1x, OKW-2x

Just got back: August 17th-22nd POR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: