Quantcast Wearing crocs at Disney?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

View Poll Results: Do you like wearing Crocs at Disney

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! They are now my new 'Disney Shoe'

37 49.33%
  • I guess, I wear them some of the time

17 22.67%
  • No! They hurt and i would NEVER wear them at Disney

21 28.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wearing crocs at Disney?

If i were to buy a pair of crocs, would it be a good idea to wear them at disney? I know, I know, I am probably on of the only people in the planet that does not own crocs, but i just wanted to know what you thought about them.

AP Holder since 2015

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I would wear your Crocs!!! They are very comfortable and your feet would get hot or sweaty. Also they dry off really fast after you get them wet. They may look ugly but you will not regret wearing them. They are the only shoes I bring to WDW for my vacation. Good Luck!!!
    Disney Maniac

My WDW Trips
    2007 Dec. AKL
    2007 May/June AKL
    2006 July WL
    2003 Offsite (!!Never Again!!)

Next Trip....
    2008 July Poly

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't ever worn them at Disney, but I do own a pair and I think they would be comfortable for all day walking/standing. I wear them around the house a lot and I think they are actually more comfortable than my tennis shoes. My DS (5) has a few pairs and he can only wear them for a short time. He says his feet hurt while wearing them. And my DH could wear his all day every day and never get tired of them. I guess it just depends on each person. I think this next trip, I will be wearing my Crocs for the first time to Disney.

Poly--2010. POR 2010
    Poly and CR 2011
    POR- 2009
    Grand Floridian-2009
    Wilderness Lodge-2008
    Polynesian-2008
    Contemporary-2007
    Wilderness Lodge-2006 & 2006
    Off-Site-2006
    POR- YC POR 2005

CBR- 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of people seem to. And Disney sells themed versions of them.

Personnaly, I do not like any footware that is open. IMHO, sandle, Crocs etc. do not provide enough protection for your feet.
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Me and my sister got a pair of Disney cros to share last time we were there. Needless to say she never really got the chance to wear them as I wouldn't take them off.

We tried to find another pair but they did not have any in the right size and we looked everywhere. So when we got home order a pair in black. I wear them everywhere unless I have to have pair of dress shoes on.

Later gave the red ones we got at Disney to mom and then order another black pair for my sister.
    Feb ‘93 -' 97 – Off site
    Feb ‘99- CBR (first time staying on property)
    Oct ‘00 – CS
    Mar ’01 – POFQ/ Oct ’01 POFQ
    Mar ’02 - POFQ
    Mar ’03 – POFQ
    Mar ’04 – POR
    Apr ’06 – Dolphin
    Feb ’07 – POFQ
    Next Trip Dec ’07 POFQ (first time to see Christmas decorations YEAH)

LAFITTE, LA, UNITED STATES( 674 MILES AWAY)
    Post Thanks / Like

couldnt vote because i dont own a pair, but after all ive read about this subject i will be getting a pair for my trip in sept
    Jimmy

Co-Host: The Disney Nerds Podcast

Post Thanks / Like

We wear our crocs all the time. I work in an ER, and all the nurses wear them. My DH, who has THE fussiest feet, loves his. He has a hard time finding tennie runners that are comfy, but he loves his crocs. And they aren't ugly. They look awesome. You can also buy jibitz for them that stick in the holes of your crocs. I got Tink and the castle, my DD got anything with pirates, even her crocs are pirates, and my DH got Donald and Stitch. They are cool. Hope you like them. I have pink with mickey heads and a white strap, my DH got black ones with a red strap. There are lots of choices.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KAJUNKING View Post
    couldnt vote because i dont own a pair, but after all ive read about this subject i will be getting a pair for my trip in sept
    that is the reason i started this thread, to see if it was worth getting a pair for when i go in september! lol
    AP Holder since 2015

DisneyJunkie Guest

What in the world are crocs?

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE my Crocs!

I bought a red pair a few years ago just to wear once in a while (holidays & such) and bought a second pair (white) especially for my WDW trip last Sept at my podiatrist's urging (I have foot problems). I took the new Crocs and my New Balance's with orthodics - I never wore my sneakers on that trip, the Crocs were so comfy and my feet never hurt at all!

I have added a pair of Disney Crocs to the collection this year.

Not only do I wear my Crocs in Disney, I wear them all the time when I'm going to be on my feet a lot.

PS - I don't think they're ugly, either....
    All it takes is faith and trust and a little pixie dust!
    Poly 72-78 LBV Fairway Villas 79-84
    Palace 85
    ? - 86-89 Off Site 93
    CS 99 LBV Hilton 02
    DVC Vero Beach 03
    POR 10/04 & 12/04
    ASMu 5/05
    DL Hotel 8/05
    CBR Sept/Oct 05 Poly 12/05
    POR/WL/AKL 9/06
    BC 12/06
    POR 10/07&DCL 11/07

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJunkie View Post
    What in the world are crocs?
    PLEASE tell me you are not kidding?

go to crocs.com and look at the footwear. they are supposedly the most comfortable shoes EVER. I own none, but all my buddies have at least three pairs each. the most popular kind is the 'beach' version. the company even sells a kind of crocs where the venilation holes are shaped like Mickey heads.

AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE my Crocs, my DH teases me about how many different colours/styles I own...and one of my Sunday School kids asked me "Heather - do you own ALL of the Crocs?"

Seriously, they are the most comfortable thing I own, and I wear them every day, unless I HAVE to dress up, and can't get-by without dress shoes.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I was given a pair of crocs just before our last trip, to use in the park. In the past I have always worn sneaks or sandals. The crocs won hands down and I wear them every time we go for a walk. All the other manly men make goof on me but i can live with it they are comfortable enough.
    Offero

81, 82, 84, 85, 87, 90 - Disneyland (Off Site)
    83 - Offsite
    95 - Offsite
    00 - Kissimmee
    03 - Pop Music
    06 - Port Orleans/ Cruise

"The crowd which follows me with admiration, would run with the same eagerness were I marching to the Guillotine."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Post Thanks / Like

Also my wife just bought her third pair. one sandal pair and two pairs with the holes in them. she loves them and wears them to work.
    Offero

81, 82, 84, 85, 87, 90 - Disneyland (Off Site)
    83 - Offsite
    95 - Offsite
    00 - Kissimmee
    03 - Pop Music
    06 - Port Orleans/ Cruise

"The crowd which follows me with admiration, would run with the same eagerness were I marching to the Guillotine."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Post Thanks / Like

I wear Crocs at Disney some of the time. I also wear my athletic shoes and OkaB's.
    Anyone can cook!

Post Thanks / Like

I have thought Crocs are absolutely the ugliest shoes I have ever seen and have not been able to bring myself to even try on a pair, even after hearing over and over how comfortable they are. I'll have to check out the Disney Crocs and see if the looks of them change my mind. I do like comfort, but just can't get past the look -yet. I guess I'll just have to stick with athletic shoes.
    Next up - January '14 - WL

March '13 - POR; May '12 - AKL; Oct. '12 - GF; Feb '11 - SSR; Oct '10 - BC; Feb '09 - Poly; Feb '08 - WL; Feb '06 - POR; April '04 - ASM; Nov '02 - POR; Jan '00 - CSR; Feb '98 - POR; Oct '96 - CBR; Sept '94 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

i used to own a pair. but they tore. i would only wair the ones that have the closed backs. they are comfortable the only problem is that they make your feet sweaty.
    You may leave the magic, but your heart will always be there (psst. I'm bored) (P.S. probably will be until I return to my true home {DISNEY})

Post Thanks / Like

Do you wear them with our without socks?
    *Cindy

Sep20 - Yacht Club
    Sep19 - WL Villas
    Sep18 - Contemporary
    Oct17 - Offsite
    Sep16 - POFQ
    Sep15 - Poly
    Sep14 - Disneyland
    Sep13 - Beach Club
    Oct11 - POR
    Sep10 - CBR
    Sep09 - POP
    Sep08 - WL Villas
    Sep07 - POR
    Feb95 - WL
    Jun90 - GF
    Aug86 - Big Red Boat

Plus Disneyland (x3) and Offsite (x5)

Post Thanks / Like

Default I love my crocs!

Quote Originally Posted by DawsonAR View Post
    I haven't ever worn them at Disney, but I do own a pair and I think they would be comfortable for all day walking/standing. I guess it just depends on each person. I think this next trip, I will be wearing my Crocs for the first time to Disney.
    I agree with DawsonAR - This will be my first time wearing them at Disney. I will probably bring a pair of sneakers as back-up but I feel confident I will be fine with the crocs. I have worn them walking around all day before and they have got to be some of the comfyest shoes on earth!

I don't think they're ugly they're just well, a little awkward-looking! But the Disney ones with Mickey are cuter!
    "You can say it backwards, which is... DOCIOUSALIEXPIISTIC- FRAGILCALIRUPUS. - But that's going a bit too far, don't you think? - indubitably."
    -:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:--

* YC *WL *BC *BW *CB *Swan *Dolphin *GF *Poly* POFQ*

Post Thanks / Like

i bought a pair of pale pink ones with the holes last month. i don't think i have taken them off. they are so comfortable. my dh says i should do a comercial..i'm always promoting how great they are. i went to the local zoo and put sock in them and then my feet do didn't sweat. i just got a pair called cleo and they are sandels and the are just as comfortable. these are the only shoes i will be taking in september!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: