Quantcast Who's going in August 2007? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

DWHUBBY..we are going to P&P on the 15th....

Dolphinmickey...we are staying at OKW too..maybe we can meet at the pool for an afternoon cocktail?

Kathy..what about a margarita at Epcot on the 17th???

Anyone else have suggestions for a get together???
    michelle

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouseaddict

We should try to meet up at the party. I have never been to it so I don't know where to meet but I am sure we can figure that out. Also, do the adults dress for this as well or just the kids? Our kids will be a pirate (DS8) and Jasmine (DD4). If the adults do, then I will be a pirate and DW will be my wench!!
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV
    "I'm in the mood to help you dude...you ain't never had a friend like me" !! ...the Genie

Post Thanks / Like

John and Michelle and Kathy,

Let's do a meet somewhere, even if it is just to say Hello and get a drink. John, coming from Maine myself, I'm sure we could talk some Maniac talk..Ayuh? Let me know what ya think.

We'll be doing the P&P party on the 11th.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Myself, DH and DD4 will be at POFQ from August 25 - September 2 with the P&P party on August 28th.
    Cast: ME39, DH36, DD 6, DS1
    Oct 04/Oct 05 - offsite at Westgate Vacation Villas
    May 06 - offsite at Westgate
    Aug/Sept 07 - first time on property - POFQ
    Oct 4 - Oct 13 2008 - Westgate Vacation Villas
    Oct 3 - Oct 10 2009 - off site timeshare
    May 1 - May 8 2010-Boardwalk Villas

Post Thanks / Like

hey guys,

We will be in MK all day on the 15th. We have a 5:30 ADR at the Plaza in MK but the rest of the day is wide open...until the party. Maybe meet at the entrance to the Tiki Room around noonish? Or maybe we could expand our ressie for dinner so we can all go? DW and I will wear our white Intercot shirts. Lets git-r-done!!
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV
    "I'm in the mood to help you dude...you ain't never had a friend like me" !! ...the Genie

Post Thanks / Like

Ok..sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone! On the 15th we are going to do EMH at Animal Kingdom and then head back to the hotel for a quiet afternoon nap. We have an ADR for Narcoossees around 5 and then are heading to the park for the party. Maybe we can find somewhere to meet during the party???? I will definately keep my eyes peeled for the Intercot shirts!

Michelle
    michelle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DWHUBBY View Post
    hey guys,

We will be in MK all day on the 15th. We have a 5:30 ADR at the Plaza in MK but the rest of the day is wide open...until the party. Maybe meet at the entrance to the Tiki Room around noonish? Or maybe we could expand our ressie for dinner so we can all go? DW and I will wear our white Intercot shirts. Lets git-r-done!!

John....we'll be at MK for the day on the 15th as well.....going to MGM for a 5pm dinner for Fantasmic. I think meeting at the Tiki Room would be cool. Maybe we can go to Aloha for a Dole Whip? Let me know if you would like to change your ressies for Plaza....we would be glad to join you, my DH loves their cheesesteak. I know he wouldn't mind changing things around....his philosophy is - as long as we have fun, who cares where we eat. Please let me know ASAP so I don't get charged for not going to MGM Fantasmic. Thanks

Kathy....how about you?? My DH loves the Steelers too!

Lisa....what about you??

Michelle....we can meet at OKW if you can't be at MK on the 15th. Just let me know when and where?!? We've only walked around OKW once, so I'm not really familiar with where stuff is except for the boat launch and the store.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11

Post Thanks / Like

hey guys,

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    John....we'll be at MK for the day on the 15th as well.....going to MGM for a 5pm dinner for Fantasmic. I think meeting at the Tiki Room would be cool. Maybe we can go to Aloha for a Dole Whip? Let me know if you would like to change your ressies for Plaza....we would be glad to join you, my DH loves their cheesesteak. I know he wouldn't mind changing things around....his philosophy is - as long as we have fun, who cares where we eat. Please let me know ASAP so I don't get charged for not going to MGM Fantasmic. Thanks

Kathy....how about you?? My DH loves the Steelers too!

Lisa....what about you??

Michelle....we can meet at OKW if you can't be at MK on the 15th. Just let me know when and where?!? We've only walked around OKW once, so I'm not really familiar with where stuff is except for the boat launch and the store.
    Kristen and John - I should be able to meet at the Tiki Room around noon. We have an ADR at Tony's at 5:30p so the Plaza is out but I'd love to have a Dole Whip and chat. Look for me in my Steeler hat - DolphinMickey, your DH has good taste! It will be me, DH, and 2 DDs ages 7 and 12 - their pic is my avatar. BTW, don't mention the Red Sox or Patriots to DH - it could get ugly!
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseaddict View Post
    DWHUBBY..we are going to P&P on the 15th....

Dolphinmickey...we are staying at OKW too..maybe we can meet at the pool for an afternoon cocktail?

Kathy..what about a margarita at Epcot on the 17th???

Anyone else have suggestions for a get together???
    Michelle, DH and I don't drink alcohol but we would gladly grab a Coke instead! I can't remember what time dinner is that night (probably sometime between 5p - 6p) but the afternoon is free at this point. I can get back to you with a time and place to meet or drop me a line as to what works for you.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Kristen & Ben,

I would be happy to change our ressie at Plaza, but are you sure you want to miss Fantasnic? If you want to join us just let me know how many in your party so I can change the ressie.

Kathy,

We will see you outside the Tiki Room around noon. I will look for the Steelers hat.

Michelle,

How about meeting outside the Plaza at the beginning of the party? We have dinner there at 5:30.
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    Kristen and John - I should be able to meet at the Tiki Room around noon. We have an ADR at Tony's at 5:30p so the Plaza is out but I'd love to have a Dole Whip and chat. Look for me in my Steeler hat - DolphinMickey, your DH has good taste! It will be me, DH, and 2 DDs ages 7 and 12 - their pic is my avatar. BTW, don't mention the Red Sox or Patriots to DH - it could get ugly!
    Kathy, that would be cool. I'll be looking for your Steelers hat......But I still love the Pats and Red Sox, born and raised in Maine, these two teams have a special place in my heart, but I won't let it get ugly...my DH will be wearing his Indiana Jones hat, I think....If you look at my pix on my home page, you will see Ben feeding our DGD, this way you will know what he looks like, my pix is there too, but I have since changed my hair a lot, so he'll be easier to spot. Let's meet right in front of the TIKI sign around noon.

Kristen & Ben,

I would be happy to change our ressie at Plaza, but are you sure you want to miss Fantasnic? If you want to join us just let me know how many in your party so I can change the ressie.

Kathy,

We will see you outside the Tiki Room around noon. I will look for the Steelers hat.

Michelle,

How about meeting outside the Plaza at the beginning of the party? We have dinner there at 5:30.
    John, Ben and I would love to have dinner with you. We saw Fantasmic in May and will see it again in December. It will just be Ben and myself. Pahty of two But we'll still all meet in front of Tiki, as well.
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

That'll be great! See you both at noon! BTW, don't take me too seriously about the Pats and Red Sox - DH doesn't like either one, but he'll keep it civil! Just a bit of friendly rivalry!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    That'll be great! See you both at noon! BTW, don't take me too seriously about the Pats and Red Sox - DH doesn't like either one, but he'll keep it civil! Just a bit of friendly rivalry!
    No prob, Kathy, I was just being silly....
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Kristen

Awesome! We will change our ressie in the morning to a party of 6. We will still all meet at the Tiki Room at noon. This will be the first time we can actually get to a meet...every other time we have gone, schedules never matched up. It will be great swapping stories from "home" . See y'all there !!
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV

Post Thanks / Like

John and Kathy, if you don't mind my asking, what are the ages and sex of the people in your parties? Thanks!!
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Myself (38), DW (33), DS (8) & DD (5). We are all kids at WDW though !!
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV

Post Thanks / Like

Me 38, DH also 38, and 2 DDs ages 12 and 7.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Kathy and John, we are looking forward to our meet.......I can't wait.

32 and 158 more days!!
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

So I think I have decided that I will go to the P&P Party on the 18th so I can take advantage of the pmEMH at Epcot on the 21st.

Is anyone else going to the P&P Party on the 18th? (or the 21st....I haven't bought my ticket yet)
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    So I think I have decided that I will go to the P&P Party on the 18th so I can take advantage of the pmEMH at Epcot on the 21st.

Is anyone else going to the P&P Party on the 18th? (or the 21st....I haven't bought my ticket yet)
    We'll be at P&P on the 18th. We have an early dinner ADR at 4:30p at CRT then we'll finish off the evening with the party.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

We will be at BWV AUgust 12-18. ME, DW, DD7, DD4, and mom. See ya'all then
    Please stop for a moment set aside an hour and go find a police officer working a beat and thank them..164 officers last year never got that thank you.. ~ Borrowed and Edited from Nick Ruggiero
    April 24th-29th 2012 WL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: