Quantcast On The Lot - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On The Lot

Post Thanks / Like

I believe that this is going to be on tonight instead of tomorrow night...
    šOš šOš šOš šOš šOš šOš šOš šOš šOš šOš
    Amber

62 Miles from the Magic!!!!

Stayed at: All Stars Sports, Music and Movies; Dixie Landings; Port Orleans; Pop Century; Yacht Club

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

hey all, glad i found this thread. We like The Lot a great deal too. Too bad the ratings are so poor...guess viewers are slowly but surely getting over reality tv. I am a reality tv junky (Survivor, Big Bro, Amazing Race) and we LOVE movies, so we thought this would be a great mix.
    "Stop this foolishness!...What foolishness would you like to see?" Sam the Eagle and Gonzo

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody out there still watch this? I stayed loyal throughout, I only missed one episode and that was only because my tivo is being replaced and the vcr didn't tape it. I guess it was the episode where Zack got kicked off because he wasn't there next episode.

Tonights the finale. Any thoughts on who will win? I like them all and I won't be disappointed no matter who wins, but I think I'm pulling for Jason the Kentucky guy. I think he makes good movies and his "down home" yet professional attitude will be a welcome addition to Hollywood, IMHA.
    Amber

Stayed at: All Stars Sports, Music and Movies; Dixie Landings; Port Orleans; Pop Century; Yacht Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oh well...

I was rooting for Jason as well, but I think all 3 were very talented and I would have been happy if any of them won.

I'd watch it another season, but I doubt that will ever happen since the ratings were so low all season.

The concept was great, but the delivery was disappointing. I thought Steven Spielberg had the Midas touch, but this show just proved me wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

I was happy with the outcome. I too watched all of the episodes.

I guess I'm in the minority. I did not like Jason's personality or filming style. I was ready for him to leave long ago.
    ĻĻ*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter and I were not Jason fans either. In fact, we wanted him to go home from the very first show. But our two favorites made it to the finals and we hoped that either Adam or Will would make it. We are going to miss this show, as we found it very entertaining. I hope that both Adam and Will can go on to have careers in directing. They both have a lot of talent and seem to be genuine good guys.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Well...my replacement tivo hasn't come in yet and the power went out so the vcr didn't get the finale. Who won? I can tell from other posts that it wasn't Jason. Was it Adam or Will?

I too hope they bring back this show for another season, but I'm afraid it won't happen. It just makes me mad/sad....I watch the entire season and miss the finale!!! Such is my luck.
    Amber

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleukarma View Post
    Who won? I can tell from other posts that it wasn't Jason. Was it Adam or Will?
    It was Will.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    It was Will.
    Thanks!! I thought he was very talented with his Dough Musical. Well...they were all talented! Too bad I missed the Dreamworks part. Hopefully we'll be hearing (or seeing) all three of them in the future.
    Amber

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleukarma View Post
    Thanks!! I thought he was very talented with his Dough Musical. Well...they were all talented! Too bad I missed the Dreamworks part. Hopefully we'll be hearing (or seeing) all three of them in the future.
    Actually, I believe that "Dough:The Musical" was one of Adam's films. That one and the GI Joe/Dollhouse film were my two favorites of the whole competition. Adam is so talented. But I think I liked Will's whole collection of films a little more. I am glad I didn't have to choose between them.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    Actually, I believe that "Dough:The Musical" was one of Adam's films. That one and the GI Joe/Dollhouse film were my two favorites of the whole competition. Adam is so talented. But I think I liked Will's whole collection of films a little more. I am glad I didn't have to choose between them.
    Oh yeah...I think you're right! I liked Will's western one, I thought it was cute. And that actor looked familier to me! He reminded me of AJ in the Soprano's, though I know it wasn't him.
    Amber

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by godawgs View Post
    The concept was great, but the delivery was disappointing. I thought Steven Spielberg had the Midas touch, but this show just proved me wrong.
    I also liked the concept of the show, but if it comes back it does need some reworking. Amazing Stories was another great series by Spielberg that never caught on with the audience ... I wouldn't blame Spielberg.

I just got around to watching the finale, Big Brother has been taking up most of my time, as every summer. I also missed a few episodes, just not being able to find time to view them. All of the final 3 were talented as well as a few who didn't make it that far. I liked Adam and was rooting for him, but I think he will have a great career too.

Will did a great job, all during the show he kept reminding me of a camera operator I used on a film I made in college, they both looked very similar. Ironcally, his name was Will too.

I also liked the segment they did on the actors and actresses who worked on the films ... Did anyone else notice that Erin Cahill (former Walt Disney World Planning DVD host) was one of the film actresses during the show.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: