Quantcast American Idol Poll

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

View Poll Results: Who should win American Idol

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blake

10 30.30%
  • Melinda

10 30.30%
  • Jordin

13 39.39%
    Post Thanks / Like

Default American Idol Poll

American Idol fans- who did you vote for or who do you want to win American Idol at this point?
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Melinda's my favorite, and she has been the most consistent but she doesn't have the youthful charm going for her.

Jordin is really fun, talented, and she may have more of the whole package to attract votes. I've liked Blake from the start, but he is the weakest on stage. I think he might be the one with the best chance for a successful recording career in the end but he probably won't win. They should all go on to do well. I think Jordin will win it, but I give my vote to Melinda.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I love Blake! I love how he makes each song his own. He is very talented. I hope he wins. He's probably the only one in the history of the show that I would actually buy music put out by him.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Melinda is the best pure vocalist, but she doesn't have mass appeal.

Jordin is probably the most well-rounded, but she's only 17 and that may work against her at the end.

Blake isn't the most talented vocally, but I think he's the most marketable and has the biggest fan base. I suspect he's going to win it all.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wowzers! This is going to be a tight vote. My vote is for Blake. All around I think that he is the most unique, most marketable, and all around best raw talent. You've seen people like Melinda and Jordin before. Their careers just wouldn't take off like Blake's would. Jordin would get stuck singing blah teenage sappy ballads while Melinda would be in limbo with poorly written old fashioned songs. *gag*

Let's hope it all turns out alright.
    This has been by far the worst season on AI.
    -Stacey

"There is a natural hootchy-kootchy motion to a goldfish.”

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome." -Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I voted Melinda because overall, she has the most talent and is best qualified to win. I think that Jordin may pull it off though.
    I'm tired of Blake. He has a fair voice and the beat box thing got old after the first week he did it. I hate hearing him butcher classic songs by trying to turn them into something they aren't.
    Jen
    S-O-UTH F-L-O-R-IDA! South Florida, South Florida, GO BULLS!!!

August 2008: Port Orleans Riverside
    July 2007: Polynesian
    Feb. 2006: Pop Century
    Before that many day trips and too many to list!!! I've been going since I was 3!

Post Thanks / Like

I really like Jordin to win this competition. She is young, talented and very marketable. Blake is also very talented but the "beatbox" thing won't last very long. He will cut a good record but he wont be as sucessfull as Jordin.

As for Melinda, she does not have the "star factor" that Jordin has. I personally don't care for her style of singing. She reminds me of Tina Turner singing on a cruise ship. I don't think she will be eliminated tonight but I feel that Jordin will be the next American Idol.

bye bye Blake!!
    --------------------------------
    DEC 96-O/S
    DEC 00-O/S
    OCT 03-O/S
    OCT 04- ASMu
    MAY 05- ASMo
    Next trip:Feb/March 12

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas."

pogo Guest

As I said in an earlier thread...... all three have contracts under their belt by now.

I voted for Jordin because she has the most talent and star potential of the three.

Melinda will have a nice singing career, Blake will be a huge star for a few years, but Jordin will probably be around the longest and will be the biggest star of the three.

Just my opinion based on my music industry background.

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Jordin, I've liked her a long time, she's very talented ... and she's from my home state. I like Melinda, but she would be kind of like Ruben winning ... Yes a good singer, but not very marketable.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

i am a blake fan and dh is a melinda fan. but... we both think jordin will be the next idol.
    jen

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: