We will be sailing our first Disney Cuise, first cruise in fact. We will be traveling with kids ages 2, 4, 5 and 7.

I was reading some of the Disney literature on the Oceaneers Club and kids activities. It looks like they separate the kids in groups ages 3-4 and 5-7.

It is important to us that that all the kids do their activities together. They would not be comfortable splitting up. The two-year-old will be just days from his third brithday.

Do they allow for families with varying ages to let their kids participate in activities together or is it possible that they actually split families aprt just to fit into their predetermined age groups?

I also have a specific question about the two-year-old. I imagine they don't allow children under three into the Oceaneers Club because children under three are basically free. They aren't paying for the service so they shouldn't get it. I understand that. Is there a way we can pay for the service so my one-week-from-three-years-old can participate in the club with the rest of the kids?

Please share your experiences with this. Thank a bunch.

TR