Quantcast Mumma lost her voice pretrip

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mumma lost her voice pretrip

Cast:
    Me: Disney Damaged early in life, now 37
    DS: 5 and Disney Damaged at 3, my co-conspirator in crime too
    DH: 42, he's coming for a "long weekend".....Thursday night until Tuesday night (yeah, he's got a warped sense of long weekend!).
    Resort: Shades of Green

We're starting off the trip with a bang this time. Saturday night I went out with friends and apparently somewhere along the way I lost my voice. DS has asked me seven million times a day "where did you lose your voice, we need to find where it is so it's not lost mumma!".....So I told him maybe it took off for Disney early without me.....so we're going there to hopefully find it!

Normally we fly direct, and this trip is no different, so we land at MCO around 9:30 and I'll pick up the SUV from National and we'll be on our way.

We usually go to MGM our first day b/c we have about a half a day, but this trip we're changing it up. We are going to do AK our first day and they have PM EMH, so I think we can get in all we want to do in that time period.

Thursday we'll be going to MGM and meeting up with Ladyvader later in the day after she is finished working, then we have to pick DH up at the airport at 9:30.

Friday DS is going on the Albatross Cruise at Y&BC again, so DH and I have a couple hours to kill....we'll stroll around and just enjoy our peace and quiet I think! After we pick DS up from the cruise, it's on to Epcot!! I'm QUITE sure we'll have to do FW first -- the robot race will be on our list at least ten times like last trip! Lunch is going to be something new for us, Biergarten, so I'm looking forward to that. About 4:30 we are going to depart for Daytona Beach to visit with the relatives for a few days....until Sunday afternoon. Sunday afternoon we'll head back to SOG to re-check in and then head to Jiko for Mother's Day dinner!! I don't know if Jiko or Kona is my favorite place to eat.....so we're doing Jiko b/c we can see the animals when we are finished dining (DS will like that).

Monday we have an ADR for Chef Mickey's but DH is thinking we will go to a waterpark that morning, then MK in the afternoon, so CM's may get axed, not sure.....weather will guide us there!

Tuesday and Wednesday are up in the air, but I pretty much know Wednesday will be spent at MK before we leave for the airport, so we may start out at Epcot then switch to MK. Tuesday we also bid Daddy farewell, so a run to the airport again will be on our list!

Wednesday our flight does not leave until 8:45 so we have ALL day to spend moping around......hopefully not though!!

That's it! Hopefully we find my voice along the way, b/c it is frustrating not having one......although DH is liking it!! I have NEVER had laryngitis in my life and this really is not good!! DH says he'll be on the lookout for my voice and catch it for me if he sees it!! Isn't he a good little guy!
    *May '92 Day trip fr. Daytona
    *Aug '94/July 01 offsite
    *July 01 Offsite
    *2005, 06, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11SOG
    *Sept 05 AKL
    *Sept/Oct 06 POFQ
    *Dec 08 AKL
    *Oct/Nov 12 Wyndham BC
    *Oct 13 CBR
    *July 14- weekend trips from Daytona
    *July 15- day trips from Daytona
    *Oct 15 CST

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you're a real pro at planning! I bet you'll have a great trip, be sure to report back!
    Rebecca
    mom of Jenna (Cindewella) & Lucy (Sleepingbooty)

Next visit: September 2010, Caribbean Beach Resort

pogo Guest

Your plan looks good !

And your DS sounds like a special little guy.

Have fun and don't forget your trip reports.

Post Thanks / Like

DS has asked me seven million times a day "where did you lose your voice, we need to find where it is so it's not lost mumma!"

That is so cute!! I hope you and your family have a safe journey and a very magical trip!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you get that voice back! Sounds like you've planned a very fun trip!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you "find" your voice in time! Either way, enjoy!
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppysmom View Post
    I'm QUITE sure we'll have to do FW first -- the robot race will be on our list at least ten times like last trip! Lunch is going to be something new for us, Biergarten, so I'm looking forward to that.
    The robots was on our to do list this trip -- but we lost 2 Epcot days due to illness and we never did get to them . Have a race for my guys please! We ate at Biergarten for the first time in January and really enjoyed the show and food. I hope you do too!

Good luck in finding your voice!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see if you've found your voice and how the trip is going... onto reading your semi-live report right now!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great plan! Enjoy your trip and I hope you find that voice!
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: