Quantcast Annual Passholders- win a sneak peak of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage! - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I won for Thursday morning 9am to 10am. As of right now I'm supposed to work at that time. I'm going to try to switch with someone to work on Friday. I have two tickets ... I got one for my wife but she won't be able to get out of work.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you might have an extra ticket!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    Sounds like you might have an extra ticket!
    If I can get the day switched, which I'm about 75% sure I can, then I will have an extra ticket. I won't know till probably Monday afternoon.
    Chris °O°

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I really like Chescat's theory. I'll keep checking my e-mail hopefully we'll still get one Cat!
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    DLR PAP (for a long time and currently)
    July 17, 2005 I was there!
    July 17, 2010 I was there!
    VMK - Tinkcollector R.I.P.
    Member #1660 on Intercot West
    Tinkcollector on Intercot-West (R.I.P., good bye West-Side.)
    D23 Charter Member

wandering around a freezer somewhere below POTC in NOS
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to those who won a spot in the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage AP Preview.

Unfortunately, all emails were sent out yesterday so if you haven't received an email yet (remember to check those spam folders carefully) then you were not selected.

As we get closer to opening day, more merchandise related to the attraction is starting to appear in the parks, including one of my favorites- a great attraction poster now available (done in the style of the classic attraction posters that pays homage to the original Submarine Voyage attraction poster)- I think a nice, small matted version of the attraction poster runs about $35.

Post Thanks / Like

Just FYI, you can bring up to 5 GUEST AP HOLDERS with each winning email.

So, Chris, you can take Michael (Notageek) even if you ALSO bring your wife...
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post

Actually it depends- at the time that passholders submitted entries for the AP preview they were asked how many additional passholders would be attending and the total party size is also listed in each individual e-mail confirmation so unless they were included at the time of entry, you can not bring along additional guests.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    Actually it depends- at the time that passholders submitted entries for the AP preview they were asked how many additional passholders would be attending and the total party size is also listed in each individual e-mail confirmation so unless they were included at the time of entry, you can not bring along additional guests.

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Well Marla, guess we lost out then. Genie the only luck one I know of other than Pinocchio. Bummer! Strange of all my friends that are passholders, not a one got it. They pick like 1 an hour it seems like. Oh well.

Guess I'm waiting until October to ride it.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to hear all about the previews. I have to wait until September to ride, and that is if I can shove my pregnant belly down the hatch
    Niki aka Lucille

I used to be Snow White, but I drifted - Mae West

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post

I only requested two tickets, and only selected a couple of times on Thursday. I work all day on Wednesday, and can't get out of that. I figured my best bet to go was early Thursday. My wife is in a new job so she can't get away during work time. I guess I should have asked for more tickets.
    Chris °O°

Post Thanks / Like

Great news, BlueGenieAce has invited Marla and I to go with him on Thursday. His folks actually got their tickets also. Thank you BlueGenieAce.

Post Thanks / Like

Totally awesome! We rode Nemo today around 1:00pm. There were 7 of us and we all enjoyed it very much. The people ranged in ages of a small child to people like me & Marla that rode the original submarines in the 60's and 70's.

There is so much going on that I can see now that we will have to ride this a lot of times just to see everything. The animation and sound is great. Marla and I begged to go back on. Hey figured it was worth a try.

The passholder ticket booth for the pickup and the entry to the actual submarines I feel was done very well and very coordinated. The wait we had for the ride was one cycle (boat loaded ahead of us, then the next one coming in and unloading).

Only thing that concerned us was the seats. I was sitting between two bigger guys and felt like a sardine. I think adding that additional seat may have cramped things. There were more adults on the ride than normal, so maybe when you intermix with kids, its better. I changed seats with Genie otherwise he wouldn't have fit where he was sitting. Also it takes a long time for everybody to go down that spiral staircase. Little one with us was a little scared going down the steps in her princess dress. We had her surrounded by adults.

I recommend this ride to everybody.

- I didn't say this, but they said there will probably be a soft opening tomorrow, June 8th -

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rode the subs yesterday, June 6

Hi everyone, I'm a brand new Premium Annual Passholder and this is my first post! Woo-hoo!

I had entered the drawing, but didn't win. A co-worker of mine (and fellow PAP) entered, and DID WIN! Her daughter couldn't go, so I was lucky enough to take her place. So I made yesterday my first day as a PAP, and it made my visit so much more memorable!

I rode the original subs in the '70s, and it was neat to see them in use with an updated theme. The feeling of being squished was definitely present. Butt cheeks abound. I don't have children, so am not sure about how scared young ones might be. But as long as you're not afraid of enclosed spaces and love the wonderment of the deep blue, I would recommend this ride to everyone.

Next trip I'll be running straight to the subs upon gate opening, to avoid the long lines.

Thanks for making these message boards available. I've come here more than once in search of information, and have been excited to find what I'm looking for and more!
    Julie B.
    Bakersfield, CA
    6/6/7 First-time AP - Premium of course!
    6/6/7 Attended Sneak Peek - Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to a wonderful friend and an awesome CM, my boys and I got to go on Nemo today. Yes, they were letting folks besides AP holders on.

It was awesome! As others have said, there is a lot going on, so multiple rides will be necessary to take it all in. I really liked Darla and my boys liked the mines. The jellyfish scene is incredible!

Congrats Imagineers - this is something wonderful for the whole family! It's great seeing the lagoon active again.

Post Thanks / Like

It's great to be able to read the early first-hand reports on the attraction and you can't help but smile when you're onboard a sub and hear the reactions from kids of all ages at the sights and sounds while passing through liquid space.

I hope that everyone had brushed up on their whale speak just in case, and in the end was successful on their voyage to view an active underwater volcano without running into too many surprises along the way (you know, before any strange encounters*).

Hopefully our little friend Nemo wasn't lost for too long and was able to be found, though I'm sure he'll manage to find a way to swim off again to explore which means plenty of repeat trips in the submarine to help find him again.

* For fans of the original submarine voyage, pay close attention when the captain makes his remarks because if you just happen look at the rocks/coral at that moment you might just be able to make out the image of the beloved sea serpent or even perhaps a mermaid in those rocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to 2Epcot (aka Chris) I got to experience the Subs today ... and thanks to a CM on Wednesday I got to ride at 9am when there was no body waiting in line! In short, it was AMAZING and will definitely need a couple of rides to soak it all in! WOW is not even enough to describe it!

Kudos to WDI for their amazing updates, effects and all the cool new sights of the ride... you people ROCK!

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all of the positive reports everyone!!

Just knowing that this part of the park is active again is a great feeling.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

The reaction from the little one in our group was excitement when she saw Bruce the shark! I love their now recite the following lines: Fish are friends, not food.

The jellyfish scene was awesome and also the lava flow.

And Dory with the just keep swimming!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all of the detailed reports!

I cannot wait to ride next month.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: