Quantcast What is your.........

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is your.........

What is your favorite WDW commercial?

Mine, you can find on the Lilo and Stitch DVD, but I remember seeing it on tv several years back. The boy and girl are talking about even more magic, Mom comes into their room and tells them it's bedtime, the little boy rolls around on the bed and says, "We're too excited to sleep!!" Then mom goes back to bed, lays down beside her husband (his eyes are closed) and asks if he is asleep. He comes back with, "Nope, too excited to sleep." The little boy replys with "I heard that." I just love it.

I am so excited, we leave in just 5 days.

Sorry, didn't realize I was in the wrong forum.....thanks for the ride!! WOOOHOOOO
    Last edited by dolphinmickey9170; 04-29-2007 at 10:37 PM. Reason: oops, my booboo
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm too excited to sleep!

That's my favorite one too. And I'm too excited to sleep 'cause we leave in 9 days and the kids still don't know!

Although not specifically Disney, I am currently enjoying the "Orlando" commercials where the mom becomes a kid with the daughter and the other one where the dad becomes a kid with the son...all while enjoying the different theme parks in Orlando.
    Disneyland - Only 70 Miles from the Original
    Too many times to count, but at least once a year since 1970 (AP 1995 and 2004)
    2007~We're AP holders again!

WDW

May 1990
    Surprise the kids Trip - June 2005 Grovesner
    Last Trip - May 8-16, 2007 Surprised the kids AGAIN!!

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite is actually from the 90's (mid 90's I think). The little girl and her parents are meeting characters and going on rides and all that. Then it's nighttime and the dad says "So, I guess you've met just about everybody." The girl has this sad pouty face and she looks down, sees something, her mouth opens, eyes wander up, and then she sees Mickey right in front of her. She gives Mickey a hug and says "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you." The best!
    -Stacey

"There is a natural hootchy-kootchy motion to a goldfish.”

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome." -Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poeticeclipse View Post
    My favorite is actually from the 90's (mid 90's I think). The little girl and her parents are meeting characters and going on rides and all that. Then it's nighttime and the dad says "So, I guess you've met just about everybody." The girl has this sad pouty face and she looks down, sees something, her mouth opens, eyes wander up, and then she sees Mickey right in front of her. She gives Mickey a hug and says "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you." The best!
    I got goose bumps just reading this! This is my alltime favorite commercial.
    VMK: RoyalRoseBlue

10 trips before 2000
    2000 - All Star Sports (Senior Trip)
    2001 - CP CM @ CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I love the commercial from the Super Bowl last year with all the guys practicing how they'll say "I'm going to Disney World".

Joy

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to tout the awesomeness of the really old "Let It Snow" commercials (I'm thinking circa 1992) until poeticeclipse reminded me of that amazing one with the little girl and Mickey.

I also really love the recent ones with the kids seeing their dreams (the pirates, princesses, etc.) and the one that aired during the Christmas parade (and I think a few other times) with the various "cast members" (pirates, ghosts, etc.) punching in at the start of the day.
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    03, Poly & Wilderness Lodge
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

My wife LOVES the one where the mom and dad are looking at prices on line, as Cinderella's Coach approaches their house. Then they realize they can afford to go, and the kids see the coach in their front lawn. It makes her bawl every time (and now that she's pregnant, we actually have to turn the channel when it comes on, because it's almost too much).
    Steve

Ohana means family....
    Schultzy means crazy family!

Last Trip: November 2015 At POP

Next Trip: May 2017 at POP...again. Unless the FP+ thing isn't worked out. Then we'll go to Dollywood. Or just stay home and look at pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

My DH and I wrestle for the remote control when a Disney commercial comes on now. He's trying to change it before I say "Can we go back now?"

My favorite is actually a commercial for Disneyland, so I don't know how many people on the east side of the U.S. would have seen it. It showed a dog riding all the rides in his dreams. It was really cute. Now when our dogs are moving or making noises in their sleep, we say that they're dreaming of disney. Speaking of which, I told the kids I would go photoshop some pics of the dogs on the disney rides. I better go get busy.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 favorites.

The first is the one where at the beginning it's Beast sitting in a chair, and then he turns into a guy who doesn't look too happy about being at WDW. And it shows he and his wife going through the parks, etc. And by the end of the episode he's skipping through the parks. That commercial reminds me of my DH. Our first trip he wasn't into Disney, but that all changed!

My second favorite is the one with the dogs. I think that's so cute!

And I agree with everyone about the girl "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you" - such a cute commercial.
    *~*Kate*~*
    "Just keep swimming!" ~ Dory
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers..." ~ Haunted Mansion
    "I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it."
    ~ Alice

Past trips: Too many to count.

Next trip:
    September 2010!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: