Quantcast Dinosaur Photo

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Dinosaur Photo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dinosaur Photo

Dinosaur is one of my favorite rides! The first time I rode it, the place where they take your picture where the dinosaur jumps out at you really scared me. But now that I know where it is, I'm not as scared any more, which doesn't make for that funny of a picture. But! The dinosaur at the very end of the ride gets me every single time! I always jump really bad on that one. I alway think that would be a better place for the camera.

But either way...what a great ride

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

That last dinosaur gets me every time. My heart pounds! Actually, I still get pretty scared by the time the camera dinosaur comes out, too. The whole ride gives me such a thrill. I get caught up in it. What fun!
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

The first and last time I rode Dinosaur I was with my exboyfriend. The dinosaur jumped out and I jumped and put my head on his shoulder. In the picture you have a family in front of us that look like they're having fun and then me with my head down against my (ex)boyfriends shoulder! haha! Here I am a 26 year old adult with my head burried in someones shoulder because I was scared of a dinosaur! Everybody else that saw the picture thought it was funny too. I was so embarrased!
    șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș
    Amber

62 Miles from the Magic!!!!

Stayed at: All Stars Sports, Music and Movies; Dixie Landings; Port Orleans; Pop Century; Yacht Club

Post Thanks / Like

I have a good story about dinosuar. When my mom and I went last year we where riding with a family that filled the car. The mom had the little girl about 4 on the outside on the dinosaur side so i let her know what to expect and that she should move her inside the vehical so she woun't be as scared. The funny part was when I said this one of the teenage girls in the back that was part of this family freaked out and starting crying begging for her dad to trade spots with her. The picture of the ride was hilarious and we bought it. The 4 your old did fine in the middle but the teenage girl was on the far side away from the dinosaur and was burrided in the laps of the people next to her.

Post Thanks / Like

I love this ride! One of my favorite at AK! Me and my mom (Im 15) went on it 3 times in a row because there was no line and that dinosaur scared me everytime!

Past Trips:
    May 2000 - POFQ : 1 week
    April/May 2005 - POFQ : 2 weeks
    April/May 2006 - POFQ : 3 weeks
    December 2007 - POFQ : 17 Days
    Next Trip - May 2008 - Caribbean Beach then POFQ! : 12 Days

Post Thanks / Like

to me the first time i rode it the part where it takes your picture didn't scare me. then when i rode it again it scared me because i knew it was coming. weird
    Taylor

been over 10 times and aint stoppin.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: