Quantcast Costumes for MNSSHP

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Costumes for MNSSHP

We are planning a visit for October, so of course want to do a night of the Halloween party. I'm a Halloween freak anyway and love the costume part. I do sewing and clothing design, so me and the kids have pretty much decided we want to go as Mary Poppins (me the white dress), Wendy for oldest and my middle dd is still deciding. She keeps going between Jack Sparrow, Alice and a couple of others. I think it will be fun! My sister goes to the party every year since she is living down there and they do t-shirts, so I am trying to convince her to get her gang dressed up too!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like some great costumes! I am so impressed by those who can sew- I couldn't sew anything decent to save my life. Have a great time!
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

You are in for a real treat! The Halloween party is great! Many people go all out with costumes, others just simple t-shirts or hats. Either way, you'll still have lots of fun and collect a bag full of candy!

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds wonderful! I too am very impressed by people who can sew! My friend and her husband went down for Halloween last year and they actually wore non-Disney costumes ! But they still had fun. They went as Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.
    Have a wonderful time!!!!
    *~*Kate*~*
    "Just keep swimming!" ~ Dory
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers..." ~ Haunted Mansion
    "I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it."
    ~ Alice

Past trips: Too many to count.

Next trip:
    September 2010!

Post Thanks / Like

I love to sew. I make Kirsta Princess outfits out of shorts and tops. She's always wanting to wear the princess dresses, but I can't see spending that money for her to wear on rides and be HOT!! For Halloween, She's be Alice with my nephew The Madd Hatter. As a family we were Jasmine, Aladdin and I was the Magic Carpet. (bit hit). This year, I think she might be Aurora and the rest of us will be the 3 fairies. I found an old pattern on Ebay.
    Last edited by SallyfromDE; 04-30-2007 at 11:09 AM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

MNSSHP is a blast! I made costumes for my best friend and her boyfriend. She was tinkerbell and he was peter pan. The costumes turned out excellent! It's really great to get your group to dress up. The pictures from that night are awesome! Enjoy!
    ~DaNiElLe șOș

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
    -Walt Disney

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: