Quantcast NFL Draft

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft

Post Thanks / Like

Default NFL Draft

This Saturday is the NFL draft. Is anyone excited for their teams picks this year? Any guesses who your team will end up with? Who should be the number one pick?

I'm a lifelong Packer fan. This year with the 16th pick overall it isn't nearly as exciting as picking 5th last year. My guess is the Pack will draft Marshawn Lynch to help fill the RB hole left by Ahman Green's departure to the Texans.

As for the #1 pick, I think the Raiders will pick JaMarcus Russell and it's very possible he could be a bust . The best player in the draft is Adrian Peterson in my opinion. He has all the tools to be a great running back and could end up having a HOF career if he stays healthy and shoud be considered a top pick. With the teams at the top having other areas of need he may go as late as #10 which would be a steal.
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm anxious to see where Gaines Adams goes. He is a defensive end out of Clemson which is the big college where I'm located in SC.
    Up Next
    15 Disney Hilton Head Jul 5 - Jul 7
    15 Disney Dream Jul 1 - Jul 5
    15 Beach Club Jun 27- Jul 1
    14 Dolphin Resort Jun 12-16
    13 Fort Wilderness Christmas Dec 20- Dec 26

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm a huge Eagles fan, so I'm hoping they use the 26th pick right, by getting S Michael Griffin. But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Calvin Johnson slips to our pick. But that would only happen in Fantasyland...
    Philly Eagles Fan! Red Sox Fan! Celtics Fan!

Post Thanks / Like

Oops forgot to tell who I think will be the No.1 pick. It could go many ways, especially depending where Trent Green goes. If he goes to the Raiders ( yes, the Raiders are interested in him ), then Calvin Johnson will be the No.1 pick. But i he goes to Miami, then Miami would not need to move up to get Quinn, so then Russell will go No.1, which would be the most likely case to happen if their is a trade. If their is no trade, then Russell will most likely be the first to be called. If the Raiders want to make a slight gamble, then they might go for Calvin Johnson with the No.1, and then get Trent Edwards out of Stanford in the second round.

Post Thanks / Like

As a Raiders fan after last season
    Anyone decent will do ...but with the Raiders such a mess internally will it matter

Post Thanks / Like

As a diehard Browns fan living in Indy, I am really hoping we don't pick Brady Quinn. I am not big on picking a QB that early in a draft. History shows that some of your better QBs are not picked that high and usually have picks ahead of them that aren't even around anymore. Consider Tim Couch first round pick in 99 for the expansion Browns. The only QB still playing in that draft class early round is Donovan McNabb and two QBs were picked ahead of him.
    Walt Disney World Trips:
    April '91, '93 Magic Kingdom with HS Band
    November '93, '03, '04, '06, '10
    January '08, December '08
    Fall '11 New Central Florida Resident
    February '10: Disney Wonder Cruise
    November '12: Disney Dream Cruise
    DVC Member since 2006
    Annual Pass Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I don't really know what the Chiefs shopping list is for this draft, but after trying to work a deal, draft picks, for Trent Green with Miami they just traded Dante Hall to St. Louis for a 5th round pick, and swapping 3rd round picks.

Seems like the Chiefs are putting a lot of importance on the draft this year.

We don't have a regular season game with the Rams, but I can see it now, August 30, final pre-season game, Dante Hall returns the opening kick of for Touchdown - Rams lead 7-0.
    Marker from MO

Post Thanks / Like

According to ESPN.com, the Chiefs shopping list is a WR, OT, DT, CB, DE. But with the 23rd pick they will probably take OT Joe Staley with that pick.

Post Thanks / Like

Since my NFC South division champ Saints have resigned most of their guys they wanted to bring back and brought in some defensive help, at safety, linebacker and cornerback, they can go after the proverbial best athlete available.

So their bullpen should include Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, Dwayne Jarrett, at wideout, Justin Harrell at DT, and Darrelle Revis, Chris Houston, and Adrian Ross at CB. One of those would be my guess.

And as far as the Raiders, they cannot go wrong with Jamarcus Russell. With the proper coaching, he will be an impact quarterback for years to come. He has the strongest arm of any quarterback since John Elway and is as big and strong as most defensive ends. He needs good solid coaching to succeed. He will not be a bust. I saw him enough at LSU. He can play.
    ROBERT

PROUD FATHER OF A DAUGHTER FIGHTING AND BEATING LEUKEMIA. PROUD FATHER OF A GREAT SON EXCELLING IN ALL HE DOES. PROUD HUSBAND OF THE BEST AND MOST SUPPORTIVE WIFE A MAN COULD HAVE.

HURRICANE KATRINA SURVIVOR

Post Thanks / Like

An interesting rumor is going around NE Wisconsin between our teams Marker. The rumor is the Pack is looking to trade KC a 1st and 4th round pick for Larry Johnson.

Being Johnson has been the 2nd best back in the NFL the past two years this is exciting but also a little unnerving with his reputation in the locker room and off field probelms. He also is seeking a LT like contract which he was worth last year but will be very old by running back standards before it expires.

Just wanted to share this ad see if you've heard anything in your area.
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    An interesting rumor is going around NE Wisconsin between our teams Marker. The rumor is the Pack is looking to trade KC a 1st and 4th round pick for Larry Johnson.

Being Johnson has been the 2nd best back in the NFL the past two years this is exciting but also a little unnerving with his reputation in the locker room and off field probelms. He also is seeking a LT like contract which he was worth last year but will be very old by running back standards before it expires.

Just wanted to share this ad see if you've heard anything in your area.
    I never heard that one, but I don't think this is likely to happen. The reason is Larry Johnson is still a good back right now, and I'd say the Chiefs might want more than the offer offered for him. But, Ithink the chiefs might be trying to start over by trying to trade Trent Green, and now maybe LJ.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with DonaldA. I am a lifelong Browns fan and as much upside there is to Brady Quinn I feel that the Browns need help in other areas. The offensive line being the biggest and with Joe Thomas on the board you have to take him to shore up that line. But also too I am interested also in Adian Peterson who is the kinda LT back and with that being said our new offensive coordinator was from that San Dieago offense from last year. I happy with Charlie Fry or Derek Anderson at qb. Esp Charlie I think once the line is shored up and we have a great running back behind him,he will do good.

Dean
    Twitter = DVC5571

Apr 04--First trip ever--30th Birthday Present
    Dec 05--Off Site (Honeymoon)
    Oct 07-- On Stie POP
    Feb 09-- Off Site -AK day trip
    Sept 10 -- Onsite -Coronodo Springs

Member of the Tommorowland Metro-Retro Historical Society

Post Thanks / Like

As a Steeler fan and Pitt alum, I'd love to see us pick up Darrelle Revis. He's a local boy too - DH grew in Aliquippa and watched this boy play his high school ball since he still attends as many high school games as he can. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll still be hanging around by the time the Steelers make their first pick. They haven't really hinted around much about who they're interested in except to say that it will not be a quarterback or tight end and Tomlin likes Revis too.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

As a Colts fan, with the last pick in the first round, I'm seeing them go with a Wide Receiver. Especially if not many are taken early, with a Ted Ginn Jr. maybe dropping all the way down. Yeah, I know that won't happen but it could. As the Colts picking a WR with two Pro Bowlers on the team... They have a 3 WR set and having a TE fill that roll doesn't do it. Unfortunately all of their need is on the defensive side of the ball. Linebackers and playmakers is what they need. New England is set to return to the Super Bowl with all of their offseason acquisitions so it will be interesting to see what happens this weekend.
    WDW '71-'81(numerous)
    Yearly '98 - '08
    Last Trip July 2014

Next Trip ???
    Keep to the code... If you fall behind, you get left behind.

Donald Duck 224 Guest

Im a packer fan and im hoping for marshawn lynch.

Post Thanks / Like

How does Miami not choose Brady Quinn? Just doesn't make sense.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742 View Post
    How does Miami not choose Brady Quinn? Just doesn't make sense.
    Exactly, why did Miami draft Ginn? I mean, they must have a lot of hope for Culpepper, or they must know they are getting Trent Green. And Ginn, this is too high for him. He would be better off going to the Titans mid-first round or some team around there.

Post Thanks / Like

By the looks of it now, Brady Quinn may fall to Cowboys with the 22nd pick, because all these mid-round teams have QB's that are decent or already established players. I just wish Calvin Johnson wasn't drafted yet and could slip like Quinn, but just happen to be drafted by me Eagles.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel so deflated - I really wanted Darrelle Revis and we were soooooooo close. I've never been so disappointed in the draft before.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Who would have thought - the Lions draft yet another WR with their first round pick.
    Jeff

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: