Quantcast Does WDW sell the Disney themed Jibbitz for Crocs?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does WDW sell the Disney themed Jibbitz for Crocs?

Wondering if you can buy these at the resorts/parks?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy, do they ever! All over the place! I have to admit they are cute (but expensive).
    In addition, they sell Disney crocs in just about every store as well.
    BTW, do the jibbitz bother your feet? I would think something sticking down through the holes would rub.

Post Thanks / Like

...Pardon my ignorance, whats 'Jibbitz"? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Jibbitz are the little rubber decorations that some people wear in the holes on their Crocs. They actually do not hurt your feet - I can't even feel that it's there (I only have 1 right now - Cinderella Castle). The back of the Jibbitz (the part that goes through the hole) lies flat against the inside of the top of the shoe. I can't wait to get to WDW in August to work on my Jibbitz collection!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default jibbits

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    Jibbitz are the little rubber decorations that some people wear in the holes on their Crocs. They actually do not hurt your feet - I can't even feel that it's there (I only have 1 right now - Cinderella Castle). The back of the Jibbitz (the part that goes through the hole) lies flat against the inside of the top of the shoe. I can't wait to get to WDW in August to work on my Jibbitz collection!
    sorry i can't help yuo out but i would like to know where you got your cinderella's casle jibbit i would love to get one going in august as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay I just have to ask... are those shoes really really comfortable? I am not really into bright colors and it seems like thats all I see. I do like the ones with the mickey heads in them instead of the holes.
    Caribbean Beach 08/1996
    Euro Disney 02/1997
    Dixie Landings 06/1998 Honeymoon
    Offsite 06/2002
    Saratoga 05/2006
    Movie Resort... coming soon! 12/2007

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies so far! I was never crazy about the look of Crocs, but after so many people rave about the comfort of these shoes all day at WDW...well I bought a brown pair. I got my hubby a black pair. They really are comfy! The jibbitz fit in the round holes only-not the mickey shaped holes. And no, the jibbitz don't hurt. The back is smooth with rounded edges and sits flush against the shoe. You cannot even feel it.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got my Disney crocs today, I can't decide whether I like them or not. When I walk my toe touches the front of the shoe and if I want to use the strap in the back in pushes my foot forward. I ordered a large, womens size 10-11. I know I am size 10-10 1/2 so I wouldn't want a different size. Has anyone else had this problem, does it take awhile to get used to them?
    Poly 2004-2009 LVC
    WL Villas May 2007
    DC Wonder 2010/Poly GVC
    DC Dream 2011/Poly LVC
    Poly LVC 2012
    Contemporary Dec. 2012
    July 2013 Poly GVC
    Poly GVC 2014
    Poly Club April 2015
    AKL Royal Asante Suite 2015
    October Poly Club 2015
    Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf Club April 2016
    Poly Club Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Catzle View Post
    Just got my Disney crocs today, I can't decide whether I like them or not. When I walk my toe touches the front of the shoe and if I want to use the strap in the back in pushes my foot forward. I ordered a large, womens size 10-11. I know I am size 10-10 1/2 so I wouldn't want a different size. Has anyone else had this problem, does it take awhile to get used to them?
    DD4 and I were at the mall today in search of Crocs. We found a non-Croc brand that fit each of us well, but they didn't have the color I wanted in my size.

We found the actual Crocs in another store, and I was very disappointed with the fit. I usually wear an 8--the 7's were too small, the
    8's too big. DD had a similar problem. Child's 7/8--too small, Child's 9/10--waaayyy too big.

Guess we have to settle for knockoffs
    Christi

2014: May--POR & US/IOA; Nov--POR (1st rD--JJ5k!)
    2013: May--POR
    2012: Jun--POP; Aug--POP/Hard Rock
    2011: Aug/Sept--US/IOA; Nov--POFQ
    2010: Dec--CSR
    2009: Sept--Poly GVCL
    2008: Sept--POFQ
    2007: Jan/Feb--POR; Sept: POFQ
    2004: Oct--CSR
    1987: off-site

Post Thanks / Like

From I read on the Croc website, they're supposed to fit with extra room to spare. Not sure why but that's what it says. It did take a little while for me to get used to the fit but they are really comfortable. I'm not sure that I would wear them in the parks....they're not the most attractive shoe, that's for sure! They have a few different sandals on their website that are nice looking, though.
    1981 - offsite
    1982 - Golf Resort
    1983 - DD Hilton
    1985 - offsite
    1987 - offsite
    8/2001 - Polynesian
    5/2002 - POR
    9/2003 - Polynesian
    1/2004 - POP Century
    4/2005 - Polynesian
    8/2005 - Yacht Club & AKL
    8/2007 - Boardwalk Villas
    4/2008 - Boardwalk Inn

Post Thanks / Like

The Jibbitz fit my daughter's Disney crocs, but they fell right out of mine (the Mickey heads are too big).
    There are a ton of them and most stores that sell the crocs sell teh Jibbitz. I did notice that some kiosks did not though. They had princesses, Buzz, Cinderella's Castle, Mickey, Minnie, pirate, Mickey gloves, ears, and on and on.... They are 3.95 a piece.
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

crocs should fit where they sit in the bed of the shoe without your foot touching the edges. The straps if worn, may need to be stretched out. They are a little tight because they are made to fit close over the top if you wear them as a clog. if you go to the crocs site, it will tell you how to stretch them out properly (you need to be sure NOT to pull on the swivel...check the site for directions)

The straps on mine made my foot shift forward and once I stretched them, they fit like a glove.

I love them and they have been the only shoe I've worn since I bought my first pair.

I have the mickey head jibbitz and the whole mickey....
    Sometimes you'll be Sleepy, Bashful, SNEEZY, Dopey and maybe even Grumpy; but I hope you are always HAPPY at the end of the day.

Annual Pass Holder
    AKL-10th Wed Ann Sept 08
    Offsite: Mar 09 Mar 08 Mar 07 Mar 06 Mar 04, Sept 03 Mar 02 Nov 00
    ASM Mar 05
    Magic Music Days Performer May 89

Post Thanks / Like

disney does sell the jibbits but the holes in the disney crocs are a different size than the original ones...so they fit the kids ones but are loose in the adult sizes...have no fear they are redesigning the holes so they fit better in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disney's pocahanta's View Post
    sorry i can't help yuo out but i would like to know where you got your cinderella's casle jibbit i would love to get one going in august as well.
    I got my Cinderella Castle on Ebay. They go for quite a bit on there but I was lucky and got mine for only about $5 including the shipping. You can order some of the Disney Jibbitz on the Jibbitz website for $3 each. There are some other websites that carry them too, but they seem to be about the same price. Just be aware that the shipping time is SLOOOOOOOOW from Jibbitz. BTW, if you wrap some thin tape strips around the stem of the Jibbitz, they will stay in place (not spin around) in the holes of the regular Crocs. I haven't tried it yet, but I want to see if they will stay in the Mickey-shaped hole of the Disney Crocs this way too.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Charleston, SC- 395.4 miles/6 hrs. & 15 min. from WDW
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I'm going to answer a few questions here...

Somebody asked about comfort. On our last trip to WDW, we purchased a pair for my son. He has loved them. I was skeptical that they could be comfortable. However, because I wear a size 5 ladies, the largest kids size fits me. I am a nurse, and I am on my feet for 12 hours at a time. I decided one night to wear my sons crocs to work. Of course, I had to wear socks with them, but they were very comfortable. My feet were not hurting after 12 hours. I have since worn his shoes several times to work. My son is not so happy with mom wearing his shoes, but I have gotten lots of compliments at work!! One lady at work told me that if you wear them with the strap down around your heel, it makes the shoe one size smaller.

As for other questions, I saw the Mickey crocs at lots of places around Disney when we were there in February. The children's shoes were $29.99. We got the classic red and black. There were also lots of the Jibbitz to be found.

I have also noticed that stores in our local mall such as Belk, Palmetto Moon, etc... are now carrying the Disney crocs. The crocs have been the same prices, but the Jibbitz are cheaper. I found them for $2.39 a piece. However, what I am not sure of is if Disney has a bigger selection of Jibbitz or Jibbitz that you can only get at WDW.
    Tara °O°

AP holder since '03 and DVC owner since '08

Next Up:
    April '10--DH, DS11, and me--Spring break/Saratoga Springs Resort/ Flower and Garden Festival

Post Thanks / Like

Question

I'm from Canada and two weeks ago, I saw Disney Crocs for kids only at our sports equipment store.

Do the Disney crocs exist for adults (with or without the Mickey head holes) at WDW???

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if they carry them at WDW, but they definitely make adult Disney Crocs. I saw them at Dick's.

Post Thanks / Like

You can find Disney Crocs all over WDW property, kids sizes, adult sizes, different colors, etc. The Jibbitz are available as well.
    The shoes are $37.95 before tax and the Jibbitz are in the neighborhood of $3.00.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much Jeanne for such a quick response...

I'll add this as a must-see for my next trip in September 08

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dicks Sporting Goods

If you use the link on NaughtyCodes.com or CurrentCodes.com, you can get an extra 15% off at Dicks Sporting Goods. I think it ends the 30th. So hurry! Then if you sign up for the Google Checkout, you get another $10 off. I got my Disney Crocs, with free shipping, for under $20.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: