Quantcast Favorite purchase from a park? - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't make a choice.

As for a souvernir I bought at WDW last October, I think, it's the WDCS of Figment and Dreamfinder

And for DLP it will be my Thumper backpack . This was the first thing I bought back in 1992

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite purchase has to be a Crystal Mickey bell we bought in Germany in 1996.
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Monorail sets!

Okay, technically this counts as one since it is a set. Every year under our Christmas tree we recreate WDW. We have the Monorail, Castle, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, Dumbo ride, Tea Cups ride, Tree of Life and Space Mountain. Each ride is activated when the Monorail passes. Each attraction has sound and movement. The Haunted Mansion says "Welcome foolish mortals"! We cannot wait to put the display up every year. We spend hours "playing" with them and setting everything up just right. We bought them a few years back and they are no longer made. It is something we hope to pass onto our son once he gets married, that's if I can part with them!

Okay I am cheating, another favorite was the set of keys from POC ride, the ones the dog holds in his mouth at the end. We bought them on our honeymoon in 1995.

Okay, I will shut up now
    Next Trip: POP Century...September 16th to September 26th!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden's Dad View Post
    My wife bought me a mickey mouse statue that is dressed like a black belt in karate. At the time I had recently started karate and when she gave it to me when we got home it made me realize how much faith she had in me that I would get my black belt. Incidentley I am now a 2nd degree black belt and still going strong.
    Oooooo --- how long ago was that?? I have a kiddo who just earned his orange belt and we were just talking yesterday about him sticking with it through black belt. I would LOVE to get him one of those! Congrats on being a 2nd degree black belt -- I have such an appreciation for what that takes after watching a few rounds of testing for the lower belts!!
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

My DH bought me a bronze "partners" statue for mother's day and I actually like it more than anything else we've ever gotten from WDW. We also have the small marble coasters from "Leave a Legacy" w/my in-laws photos on it. Something I will always treasure!
    1975 - Off site
    1980 - Golf Resort
    1981 - Poly
    1982 - CT
    1983 - Poly
    1989 - CBR
    1998 - CBR
    2001 - CBR
    2003 - WL
    2004 - WL
    2005 - WL
    2006 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

I know you said narrow it down to one, but I truly have two that hold equal places in my heart.

First, a Mickey and Minnie wedding frame that holds our Polynesian Resort - Wishes! Wedding photo. July 13, 2006

Second, a "2000" snow globe...4 parks, one world.

Maybe when we go in 13 days (celebrating my DDs sweet 16th) we will have to come up with another "favorite".
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

My Ariel character sketch is one of my fav purchases. So is the throw blanket my pins are on. It's the one in the stores you canbuy when you spend $50. It has the park icons and mickey on it. It is true WDW to me.
    Upcoming trips to DL Hojo's Oct 19-25 and Pop Cen Dec 30 09-Jan 06 10

Pop Cen, Wilderness L, Disney Wonder, Coronado Spr Mar 8-16 09
    Pop Cen Dec 13-19 08 Jan 12-18 08 Sept 15-22 07 Jan 15-21 07 Sept 28-Oct 5 06 Aug 5-12 05
    All St Music Jan 6-11 05

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: