Quantcast Gene Simmons' Family Jewels

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gene Simmons' Family Jewels

Is anybody else out there addicted to this show? I know he is a ego maniac to the extreme, and a lot of it seems a little too "staged", but my daughter and I are just in love with this show. They seem like a tight family, and the two kids seem so normal. Especially comparing them to the Osbourne kids. We just sit on our couch and laugh at their antics and we are always sad when the episode is over. Very enjoyable TV for us.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We love that show too, Donna ! I'm glad that they decided to do a 2nd season ~ this week with the plastic surgery was hilarious with Shannon pulling his gown to the side.

I think Nick & Sophie are great kids
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

I love it! I thought the part where the costume went missing in the hotel was too funny.

And I agree he's an egomaniac but really does seem to care about his family and his mom despite being all about Gene all the time etc.

I can't believe how normal the kids seem. I suspect the highly staged manner in which they have it filmed helps with that as well though. It just seems to me that the do a good job of "picking" when they are going to be filming so that they still have plenty of private time vs the way similiar shows are done.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I think this show is so funny. I do think it's scripted thou. I catch it when I can and the last show I saw was when she tricked him into having plastic surgery. I guess we all know who really rules their house.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

Great show I can tell you from the few experiences I have with Gene he is really like that. He is constantly thinking about making money. I'm sure some of it is set up all those shows are but I think a good part of it is spontaneous.
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

We love this show!!!! It's one of the few shows that I do watch. Shannon is the boss of that house!!! Nick and Sophie seem like really down to earth kids.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am hooked on this show!

Gene, as a person, fascinates me. I read his biography called Kiss and Make Up. On the one hand, he's a responsible guy who has a great work ethic and a wonderful attitude toward life. On the other hand, he's so addicted to womanizing that it almost seems like an illness.

I think Nick and Sophie are great kids, and Shannon seems to know EXACTLY how to handle Gene. Shannon's sister cracks me up, too.

I have a friend who was Gene's dental hygeinist for awhile, and she used to talk about what a gentleman he was--at least in the dentist's chair. I guess she could always threaten him with a drill if he made any wrong moves....
    1992...off site
    1996...Dixie Landings
    1997...off site
    2000...Dixie Landings
    2002...Wilderness Lodge
    2004...POR
    2004...POFQ
    2005...15th anniversary!
    2007...October trip with the DD's!
    2008.. October trip! Woooohoooo!!
    2010...April trip! DD's are marching in the MK!

War Eagle!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: