Quantcast Which Cinderella Character Meal is Best?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Which Cinderella Character Meal is Best?

Hi. I have been researching the princess character meals for my 5 year old. We want to take her to one on her birthday, but I have not heard great things about the food. I was hoping someone can help me to pick the best one. I was thinking of 1800 Park Fare for Dinner, Princess Storybook for breakfast or lunch, or Cinderella's Royal table for breakfast. I'm not sure if the Princess Storybook one has Cinderella or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Off-Site 1989
    Carribean Beach 2001
    Port Orleans 2004
    POP Nov 2007
    House Rental for 7 nights/Port Orleans for 5 nights Aug 2010

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

No, Cinderella does not appear at the Princess Storybook breakfast - which is probably why it's easier to book than Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast. We saw Ariel, Jasmine, Snow White, Belle and Mulan there. I found the food to be about the same - sausage, bacon, cheesy potatoes, eggs etc. The atmosphere is similar too - it's a castle, just not Cinderalla's castle. Also, keep in mind that CRT is 2 table service credits if you are on the dining plan. But I know there are some little girls out there that MUST eat at Cinderella's Castle.

Sorry, I've never been to 1900 Park Fare.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been to the castle, the storybook breakfast and 1900 parkfare. Cinderella spends lots of time with the kids at 1900 park fare and the food is pretty good. The storybook does not have Cinderella. the Castle is totally magical; however it is hard to get a reservation inless you call at 7am 180 days in advance. I truly love all these places; however I would go with 1900 parkfare. The food is good and Cinderella has more time with the kids because it is not so busy. Don't worry they are all disney magical!

BelleBeauty Guest

I would recommend 1900 Park Fare. CRT is nice just for the castle atmosphere, but the food is always so-so. Also at 1900 Park Fare, you have the chance of seeing various other characters that are hard to find in the parks, including the Step Sisters, Cinderella's Mice Friends, and I've heard of other princesses being there as well.

Post Thanks / Like

1900 Park Fare was excellent! We had quite a bit of time with Cinderella and the other characters and then Aurora was in the hallway posing for pictures when we were leaving. The food was probably one of the better buffets at Disney

Post Thanks / Like

We've done the 1900 Park Fare dinner with Cinderella as well as the Castle Cinderella dinner/show. I really preferred the 1900 Park Fare since the characters spend time at the table and you don't feel rushed.

The castle has a little show by the fairy godmother and the mice. It was OK, but I felt quite rushed and the extreme shortness of character visiting was too bad (not even enough time to get your camera out). The castle is grand from saying you at in the castle and the castle is better venue wise than an over-and-down-a-hallway restaurant tucked away at the Grand Floridian. But it's sooo crowded at the castle. You still wait 20-30 minutes in the waiting area in the noisy stone castle to be called upstairs when you arrived on time for your reservation. You just feel so rushed at the castle.

The good news about the castle is that we ended our meal right before the fireworks and were dumped right in the front of the castle. Oh well, can't move - guess we're up front. :-)

Another hint - order a little birthday cake for something like $8 or $11. We did this at 1900 Park Fare. (I'm not sure if they even do this at the castle now that it's a highly timed show and meal) They make a big deal over the birthday and it's really extra special for the kids complete with plastic crowns too. We ordered two since my kids are only a month apart and had enough cake for the kids at the surrounding tables too so that made even more friends.

Glenn

Post Thanks / Like

In our last two visits we did Lunch.

We watched the Mickey show (can't remember the name... it's if front of the castle)

We then went to our lunch at the castle and had a ball.

Scott
    Honeymoon, 89
    Poly 2002
    CR 2003
    Shades of Green May 2007
    GF June 2014 (25th Anniversary)

Post Thanks / Like

At what meals does Cinderella appear at 1900 Park Fair?
    Gawrsh

1979 - Polynesian Village
    1988 - Treehouses
    1990 - Treehouses
    1997 - Disney Institute Villas/Yacht and Beach Club
    1999 - Disney Institute Villas
    2001 - Carribean Beach
    2004 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2007 - Pop Century
    2010 - Offsite/Port Orleans Riverside
    2014 - Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy Pluto View Post
    At what meals does Cinderella appear at 1900 Park Fair?
    She's at dinner...breakfast has Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger and Pooh.
    Christi

2014: May--POR & US/IOA; Nov--POR (1st rD--JJ5k!)
    2013: May--POR
    2012: Jun--POP; Aug--POP/Hard Rock
    2011: Aug/Sept--US/IOA; Nov--POFQ
    2010: Dec--CSR
    2009: Sept--Poly GVCL
    2008: Sept--POFQ
    2007: Jan/Feb--POR; Sept: POFQ
    2004: Oct--CSR
    1987: off-site

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: