Quantcast Opinions on my ADR's! Plus some questions ;)

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Opinions on my ADR's! Plus some questions ;)

For my May 10- 15 (just me and my girlfriend going, both in early twenties) trip i have these restaurants booked-

O'hana for dinner- really excited for this never been here before! I was wondering what kind of views this restaurant offers?

Chefs de France for dinner- unsure about this- sounds like good food, but i don't know about the atmosphere

Boma for dinner- the buffet sounds great, but i think my girlfriend might like Jiko better. any suggestions?

California Grill- last night of our trip, we have a very late seating so we'll be able to watch the parade and fireworks! very excited for this one!

These restaurants use up all my TS credits on the DDP, but I think I might book Garden Grill and Biergarten for lunch, and Boatwrights for breakfast since we're staying at POR.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips/ ideas/suggestions/random comments on my choices! Also, Ive never been to any of the restaurants on top before (neither has my girlfriend, a Disney first-timer!,) but i have been to all of the bottom ones a couple of times! Thanks for your help!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We used to love 'Ohana - it was a must do, but since they changed the menu, it isn't a favorite, but it is still worth going to once. I personally love the drink Malibu Macaw and the desert (though I do miss the pineapple with caramel they used to serve).

We certainly love California Grill. You cannot go wrong there. We have always had a great meal, great service, and great view! I believe I had the pork tenderloin last time and it was absolutely delicious!

Have a fun trip!
    Beth

Past Trips: 83 86 88 89 95 97 00 03 04 06 08 (CBR, Dixie Landings/POR, Coronado, Contemporary)
    Next Trip: Feb 27th to March 7th 2010!

Post Thanks / Like

You have made some great choices!! O'Hanas is great (got to love that it is all you can eat). The scalloped potatoes and the bread pudding are my 2 favorite dishes.

California Grill is spectacular and VERY romantic (especially when the lights dim and the fireworks explode over the Magic Kingdom as you sip on a delicious California wine).

Go for Biergarten!! It is a very fun experience as well!!
    John (aka HndrdPrcnt)

DL CM 1987 - 1994
    CM WDW Trips 87,89,90,92
    CBR 1994
    Beach Club 1998
    All Stars 2000
    POP Sept 25-Oct 2 2006

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: