Quantcast More HDD Questions

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default More HDD Questions

I apologize if this has been answered already, but I couldn’t find it anywhere.

How do reservations for HDD work with the dining plan? Will I need to pay for the dinner in advance or make a deposit?

Also, Info Central states that in October the show will only be available Thurs – Sun, does anyone know if there will be 2 shows each day during that time or just one? I was also wondering how to obtain your tickets, and how early would you recommend arriving?

Thanks for your help!
    WDW: Last Trip October '07; Next Trip 12/09
    Disneyland: Last Trip 10/08; Next trip 2/09

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoop Dee Doo is reported to be trying out the more limited schedule in the fall.
    But there are actually 3 shows every night- all year round. 5pm, 7:15pm and 9:30pm.

If you have the Dining Plan attached to your reservation, I do not believe you have to pay in advance. Just let them know when you reserve. You may still have to provide a credit card that would be charged only if you did not show, or cancel at least 48 hours prior to the show.

I can't remember for sure, but I do not think you need "hard tickets" for HDD. I am pretty sure your name is just on the list when you arrive and check in. Perhaps someone who has been recently can remember better than I do? I would make sure to have your ADR# with you, just in case.

I am pretty sure they tell you to arrive about an hour ahead. I think that's a bit excessive, but they do have a lot of people to check in. I suggest about 30 minutes or so should be fine. There is lots to do in the immediate area- wander the grounds, check out the Settlement Depot (gift shop), watch the boats come in, etc. SO if you're early- it will be fine.
    The doors open about 5 minutes before show time, and seats are pre-assigned (based on when the ADR was made).
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info, now I just have to wait for 4/11 to make my ADR's!
    WDW: Last Trip October '07; Next Trip 12/09
    Disneyland: Last Trip 10/08; Next trip 2/09

Post Thanks / Like

I just booked all my ADRs a couple of weeks ago, including one for HDD. We'll be on the dining plan and I let them know that, but I did still have to give a ccard # to hold the reservation. They also told me that I need to pick up my tickets upon arrival. They did say I could ask about that at the front desk @ Pop so I don't think I actually have to go there for the tix. I believe they said something about picking tix up 7 days in advance if possible.
    Christie

September 2007 - Pop Century

September 2009 - ASMu

September 17-24, 2011 - Off Property
    October 2014 - ???

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: