Quantcast Best Pre-trip present?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Pre-trip present?

My BIL, sister, and their girls (plus a new baby due in May) are heading to WDW in September. It's the first time that the girls have ever been there, and I'd like to use their upcoming birthdays as a time to get them a gift that would help them anticipate the trip or to use on the trip. The youngest (right now) will be turning two in April, and the oldest turning four in July. What are some good ideas for the two girls, anywhere in the $25-$50 range apiece?
    I plan to get a present for the baby when he/she is born, most likely some Disney clothing sized appropriately for the time of their trip.

Next up: November 2014
    DH, DS12, DS11, DD4, DD3, and me- along with my two sisters and their hubbies, ten nieces and nephews, my parents and MIL! As my youngest girlie says, "Yee-HAW!"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Disney dollars to spend at Disney?
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Find a disney store or order on line t-shirts of the princess and have their names put on them, or if their not into the princess gals find a character that they will like. Make them bright colors and those girls will want to wear them all the time. My dd does! She has tinkerbell in a bright lime green and I can't get her out of it. I also found at the disney store small battery fans with the characters on the handle that she can wear around her neck on a cord that comes with it and when its hot while in the park she can turn it on and cool herself. The blades are made of that fun foam so they can't cut her. It was a life saver on hot days. It also sparked colors when the blade was on so at night it flashed alot and was fun to watch. You could even order their first ears on-line so they would have them to wear the very first time they go into the parks. Have fun with what ever you find.
    off site at brother in laws in Sanford starting 1989 until 1999
    off site at place 5min. from main gates 2000 until 2007
    Had the best trip ever April 5th - 20th 2007
    Arriving April 3,2009

Post Thanks / Like

Depending on what the girls like and if they are planning a Princess meal, you could get them each a Princess costume of their favorite Princess to wear. If they aren't into the Princesses, you can put together a "gift basket" containing things like an autograph book and fat pen, a t-shirt with a favorite character, travel activities like those mini coloring books with the crayons attached, stickers, cute little sunglasses, a small stuffed toy, a mini fan, hair accessories (if they wear them), socks, little tiny rain ponchos, a backpack to carry all of their stuff in through the airport or in the car, and the all-important Mickey ears (or another type of cute little hat). You could also include a couple of disposable cameras - my kids love to take pictures and if they drop a disposable, it wasn't an outrageously expensive camera. I love to see Disney from a child's perspective through their photos!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

A PAL Mickey would be a good gift. For our two kids one to share worked out fine.

Also, maybe covering a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique princess makeover would be fun for the girls.(Hair, make-up, nails) They have two packages under $50.
    Disneyland: many, MANY times!
    WDW:POR POFQ BWV WLV ASMu POLY

Am I a huge disney fan? YOU BETCHA! I blame it all on my parents! They are the one's that walked around Disneyland all day to induce labor! Yep, I've been going to Disneyland since the day before I was born!

Post Thanks / Like

How about pin trading starter kits? They come with the lanyard and 4 pins and you can select different character themed kits.
    Amy

10/14 French Quarter
    5/12 Coronado Springs
    5/10 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    12/08All Star Sports
    5/07 All Star Sports
    5/06 Pop Century
    1/05 All Star Movies
    2/03 All Star Sports
    3 times before this millenium!!
    Next up: 9/16 Caribbean Beach!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Set them up w/a charcter meal (planned w/their parents) and let the restaurant know that this is their birthday and they will surely be fussed over!
    1975 - Off site
    1980 - Golf Resort
    1981 - Poly
    1982 - CT
    1983 - Poly
    1989 - CBR
    1998 - CBR
    2001 - CBR
    2003 - WL
    2004 - WL
    2005 - WL
    2006 - WL