Quantcast Rose and Crown

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Rose and Crown

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rose and Crown

To be at a table on the patio of the Rose and Crown during Illuminations, is it luck, or can you request a table out there?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot of luck! You can request and it will depend on how long you want to wait for the table or how early you get there to get it and if you can stretch your meal out long enough...
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure you can request what ever you need, depending on the timing I am sure it will be granted.
    șOș Coleen șOș

Up next:
    Hubby's 40th - Dec. 2014 (POP) 1st Christmas Trip
    Past Disney Trips
    Honeymoon - August 2004 (Radisson) Hurricane Charlie
    Family Vacation - July 2006 (POP)
    Anniversary Vacation - Aug 2007 (CSR)
    Family Vacation - Oct. 2011 Food & Wine Festival!! (POR) FREE DINING!!

BelleBeauty Guest

Those patio tables are among the most in demand tables in Epcot. They have signs posted everyone at that restaurant stating that they will not guarantee anything.

What we have always done to get seats for Illuminations is make a late ADR at 8:00 or 8:30, then arrive early. I go and sit there much earlier than I would normally arrive for an ADR (maybe 30-45 minutes). I always say that we're hoping to have a table on the patio. It is luck and timing.

However, even if you eat in another part of the restaurant, or a part of the patio that doesn't have a direct view of the lagoon, you can have your CM take you to the private viewing area for diners only. It is a great view, you can go there 10 minutes beforehand, then return to your meal afterwards. Either way, it is a great experience!

Post Thanks / Like

So maybe 8:15 on the ADR, get there at 7:45 and ask for a table on the patio and look pleading?

Post Thanks / Like

I checked in 1 hour early, asked for a patio table. We were seated at 7pm and was told by the wait staff they had a two hour limit. But, we were allowed to stay at our table. We waited until after the show to eat our dessert. The waitress got a hefty tip for that one. It was THE BEST place I have every watched the show. Good luck. Also, if you are celebrating a special occasion, be sure to tell them when you check in. You just might get a little something extra and you will truly enjoy!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a nice experience..but how is the food?..
    Phyllis

Post Thanks / Like

My friend and I dinned here in January. We requested a patio table but wasnt lucky. However, our waitress escourted us out to a viewing area a few minutes before Illuminations started. We had great seats and an awesome view, then returned to our table for dessert - perfect. The food was good - not fantastic but good.

Have fun and even if you don't get a patio table - don't stress or let it ruin a great night - tell the waitress you want to go out to the viewing area before Illuminations start and you will be fine.
    Benny
    New Zealand

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: