Quantcast precious moments

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default precious moments

Does anyone know where I can find the precious moments that are created just for the parks? I saw a coupe on ebay and a friend would like me to get her one when we visit the world. I've never noticed them before when I've shopped!

Any input would be wonderful! Thank you..

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You get them at the Art of Disney, either beside Spaceship Earth in Epcot or in DTD. You may have to try Ebay, though, as those park only pieces are very hard to come by.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

There were also some on Main Street USA in the shop with the blown glass and figurines.
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

The World of Disney Store in DTD had some in December but I'm not sure what the park exclusive ones might be. I bought the Little Mermaid one (go figure!) but I've also seen it at my local Hallmark store since then.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    The World of Disney Store in DTD had some in December but I'm not sure what the park exclusive ones might be. I bought the Little Mermaid one (go figure!) but I've also seen it at my local Hallmark store since then.
    The "park exclusive" ones had the two people sitting on the bench with the balloon 2 years ago (it's now retired). This year's is the little girl with the castle, but each park - WDW, DL, DLP, etc all have their own exclusive piece so that WDW's is the little girl with Cindy's castle, DL has Sleeping Beauty, etc. There are a whole slew of Disney Precious Moments figurines out now that you can find in Hallmark stores that are not exclusives.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

i have the ENTIRE collection including the parks. when iw as there in october i saw them and was amazed bc im such a pm collecter at home.i bought the girl with the castle and came home and for xmas my family got me all the others except for the theme park exclusives. just a month ago someone went and boiught me the rest of tpe ones. there are 4 tpe pm. the castle one the one with the 2kids and the balloons the christmas tree and the snowman with the mickey ears. DO NOT BUY THEM ON EBAY they are easy to get at the parks. ebayers are skyrocketing the prices after shipping. email me at (email address removed per Intercot TOS)if u have any questions
    Last edited by Piglet822; 04-01-2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: removed email address
    Next trip sept 23- thru oct 1 2013 for my sons first trip ever at 28 months.
    Carribean beach. Mnsshp, hhn, seaworld 4 disney parks 2 waterparks rented a car got photopass plus. Im ready

Post Thanks / Like

Also, you can call the store directly and order from there.

They are very cute. I have found the best selection of any nice piece is at the Art Of Disney store in DTD. To me, the one at Epcot is a little on the small side, yet still fun!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

These sound great! Esp. the little girl w/ the castle, as I have two DD's!! I'll have to look for them next trip... oh my, the list just keeps getting longer....
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

They are also available at the Conetemporary Resort Gift Shop
    Off site Jan '92
    AS Music April '97, Dec '98
    AS Movies Oct 2000, Jan 03, Jan 05, Jan 06
    Pop Aug 06, Pop Jan 07
    Pop Aug 07, Pop Aug 08
    Pop Aug 09, Pop Aug 10
    Pop Aug 11, Pop Aug '12, AoA Aug '13
    Pop Dec '13 Aug '14, Jan '15, Aug '15

Next Trip: Pop Aug '16

Post Thanks / Like

They were selling the PM's in the Emporium, I believe. The Christmas stores had them as well.
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

We saw them at the store in the Castle last summer. Good luck!
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: