Quantcast Late Check-in on the Dinning Plan

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Late Check-in on the Dinning Plan

I have a question about the Dinning Plan. I know that you get a days worth of meals per night that you stay. We are staying 9 nights so we would have 9 days worth of meals. However, we are arriving around 11:00 pm to check in. Technically that is our first night. But with it being so late, will that count as a day of meals for us?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Your dining plan is for the number of nights you're paying to stay. If you pay for nine nights, it's nine nights of meals, and you can use two in one day or mix it up any way you choose. Enjoy!
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

The last two years we have checked in between 1am & 2am and have still received the benefit of the dining plan for the late arrival.

So, just use your late check-in night on a great location that requires 2TS meals like Cinderella's Royal Table or others.

Trey

Post Thanks / Like

You don't lose credits if you don't use them one day. They stay on your account. You can not eat on the plan for a couple days and then have a TS breakfast, TS lunch and TS dinner one day if you'd like. But like the others recommend, I'd probably use the extra TS credit to go to a 2TS restaurant one night.
    Steve "I'm Grumpy because you're Dopey"
    90Treehouse, 93Clubhouse Villa(DD2), 96Hotel Plaza(DD5&2), 99CR, 01OKW(expecting DS), 03POR (luv the trundle), 04AKL, 06ASMo(DW40, DD2), 07DLRP/PC, 08Y&BC/PC/DLRP, 09ASMusic/Cruise, 10ASSp/Pop, 11POR/Cruise, 12DLR, 13PC/Cruise, 14ASMu, 15CRx2, 16CR&ASMo(DW50)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EyeLuvDisney View Post
    So, just use your late check-in night on a great location that requires 2TS meals like Cinderella's Royal Table or others.
    That's a good idea!

What I was going to suggest to do one day, is to have a early morning character breakfast. Then in the evening have a nice relaxing sit down meal.
    Brian (aka CanadianWDWFan)
    INTERCOT Staff:Theme Parks, The Water Cooler & Trip Reports
    DVC-BWV, Riviera
    Next Trip:DLR

Post Thanks / Like

You will receive 1 TS, 1CS and 1 snack for every night that your reservation is for. If you have a 9 night reservation- you get 9TS, 9CS and 9 snacks per person in the room. It does not matter what time you check in- that is your allotment.
    You can use your full vacation's worth of meals all in one day if you like. (not recommended! )
    You are given "x" number of meals and you can use then in any order you wish. You are not restricted to using one each on each day.

Unused meal credits expire on midnight of the day you check out.
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the question is more along the lines of can you use them the first day you arrive or only on the days after nights you have stayed there. At least that's my impression. So can you use them the first day you arrive?
    Gawrsh

1979 - Polynesian Village
    1988 - Treehouses
    1990 - Treehouses
    1997 - Disney Institute Villas/Yacht and Beach Club
    1999 - Disney Institute Villas
    2001 - Carribean Beach
    2004 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2007 - Pop Century
    2010 - Offsite/Port Orleans Riverside
    2014 - Offsite

7.37 miles from WDW. My retirement dream come true!
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they can be used anytime....you don't have to wait until you have actually "slept" to use it....you pay for 9 nights you get 9 of each service/per person. It can be used as soon as you check-in!

Enjoy!
    I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!!!
    A dream is a wish your heart makes and mine came true when I retired here in December 2014! I go to a park at least once a week!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy Pluto View Post
    I think the question is more along the lines of can you use them the first day you arrive or only on the days after nights you have stayed there.
    I didn't think the OP was looking for a place to eat after his 11pm arrival, but YES- you can use them on your check in day and up until midnight on your check out day (assuming you have some left).
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: