PDA

View Full Version : Disney Pins

GoofyFan3
03-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Just wondering where I can get some Cheap Disney Pins for trading? We had fun with this last time, but this time I would like to have some pins before hand to trade. I like the ones we have now and would like to keep them.

vamaggie
03-23-2007, 01:48 PM
I'd try Ebay. I have had good luck getting pin lots for about $2.50 per pin (including shipping). We usually try to get enough so that each of us have about 7-8 to trade each day we are there--and we usually find 1-2 in the lots that we want to keep too! Make sure whomever you buy from has good feedback and that the description verifies that the pins are genuine Disney tradable ones. Good luck and enjoy--IT IS ADDICTIVE!!!!

mamacatnv
03-23-2007, 03:27 PM
I agree with ebay - I picked up about 100 pins prior to our Dec/Jan trip. I paid about $3.25 on average but I bought pins that were sold in sets/lots of 10 & under. I stayed away from the "lots" that are prolific on ebay and did not buy any duplicates, Propins or Sedesma. Cast Member (Hidden Mickey) pins are another good buy when you can find them.

Happy trading, we had a great time

berri_boo
03-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I also agree with ebay. I have had nothing but great luck with buying pins there. You just have to be very careful and read the whole description of the item, read the seller's comments and see how many items they have actually sold. I like to buy from someone who has sold over a couple hundred items and they have to have a 99% rating or better (I have high standards because I don't want to take any chances). I've gotten pins for as low as 1.75 incl s&h...you just have to look and wait!

Good Luck!

mousaholic
03-23-2007, 04:41 PM
I picked up quite a few at the Disney Store (with coupons) and also at Disney Shopping online. The online Disney Store has free shipping on Mondays, frequent coupons and a lot of great deals on nice pins and pin sets!

Happy Trading!