PDA

View Full Version : 2 cards on DDP?

casey@bat
03-22-2007, 03:37 PM
I just read a post that a lady was in one line at Cosmic Rays and her husband was in the another. She didn't have her DDP card, her husband did. I guess she had to wait for him to bring it over after he used it in his line.

Is there anyway to get 2 cards per family? My family splits up a lot and we don't eat every meal together.

CanadianWDWFan
03-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Our was on our room card. Your room card is called "Keys to the World" It will have your park passes as well as your dining information on it. My card and my DW card were both able to access the DDP credits.

casey@bat
03-22-2007, 03:58 PM
That is great!

So everyone in my family will have a card!

DizneyRox
03-22-2007, 04:26 PM
That is great!

So everyone in my family will have a card!
I believe this is how it works, which also means that one person can use credits that don't necessarily belong to them. For example, someone can snack all day and eat all the snack credits on the reservation, everyone else will be out of luck when they want theirs.

I understand the DDP to work by grouping all the food credits onto the reservation. They are not split per person on their own cards.

wendy*darling
03-22-2007, 05:02 PM
That's how it works. The same DDP information is on every key card for that room.

Perhaps the woman standing in line just didn't understand how it worked.

2MuchWDFun
03-23-2007, 11:41 AM
From my understanding the DDP dining credits are credited per room. If your family/group are in two or more rooms then you will need to keep that in mind when placing your food orders.

I hope that makes sense!