PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Robinsons" at the Disney-MGM Studios

Carol
03-22-2007, 03:21 PM
(March 21, 2007): (L-R) Lewis, Wilbur Robinson and Bowler Hat Guy, characters from the new Walt Disney Pictures digitally animated film "Meet the Robinsons," pose in the Animation Courtyard at the Disney-MGM Studios in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., March 20, 2007. The trio will be on-hand at the Disney-MGM Studios to meet and greet Walt Disney World Resort guests starting March 23, 2007, one week prior to the film's nationwide release.

"Meet the Robinsons" follows the adventures of Lewis, a boy-genius who is whisked to the future by a mysterious stranger named Wilbur Robinson after the dastardly villain Bowler Hat Guy steals Lewis' memory-scanning invention. It's then up to Lewis and Wilbur to retrieve the invention before Bowler Hat Guy can alter the course of the future world.

"Meet the Robinsons" opens in select theaters nationwide March 30, 2007. (Kent Phillips, photographer)

Blue Genie
03-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I can't wait until they come out in Disneyland. I'm going to DLR on March 31st one day after the movie comes out.

joanna71985
03-23-2007, 03:13 AM
I can't wait to see them, and the movie!

Kim Possible
03-23-2007, 12:59 PM
very cool! i may be going over the summer so that'll be cool to see them then

KatGat
03-23-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't know about the movie itself, but YIKES! My first reaction to that photo of the life-sized characters was that they looked a little scary. Maybe it's the big hair or the wide-eyed, eternally surprised expressions...I don't know. I hope my toddler is a bit braver if we see them in person. :blush:

like2workout
03-23-2007, 11:35 PM
i was at disneyworld last sunday through this thursday (i was there today, friday, but leaving so didn't go to a park). anyway, right now, the meet the robinsons are out only on fridays and saturdays. the only 2 days i wasn't there! at least that's what the mgm guide says. i was told they made 1 appearance at the park early the one morning when i was there for a press conference, but i didn't see them. guess i'll just have to go back soon!

Noah's Helper
03-24-2007, 08:39 PM
So did they name the movie with this in mind? ;) :crazy:

Kim Possible
03-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I don't know about the movie itself, but YIKES! My first reaction to that photo of the life-sized characters was that they looked a little scary. Maybe it's the big hair or the wide-eyed, eternally surprised expressions...I don't know. I hope my toddler is a bit braver if we see them in person. :blush:

i think wilbur looks pretty good... he doesn't look so scary

LIGHTNING MC-DAD
03-27-2007, 06:33 AM
I think they look great and we look forward to seeing them in the summer.

Thanks for the info.

Carol
03-27-2007, 07:20 AM
:haha:
So did they name the movie with this in mind? ;) :crazy:

amorillo
03-31-2007, 11:59 AM
We got to meet all three of the characters during our trip this week. They were all really fun. The Bowler Hat Guy is too funny. A little weird, but funny. The kids really got a kick out of them... I can't wait to see the movie... unfortunately the kids are visiting their grandparnets this weekend...