PDA

View Full Version : passport/Delta

ASweetLov
03-22-2007, 01:51 PM
I have 2 questions

1) I know I've asked this before but now my mom confused me:confused: Do you need a passport to travel inside the USA? (I didnt last year but with all thenew rules my mom confused me)

2) Has nayone ever lost luggage on Delta? If so, how long did you have to wait until the airline found it?

Strmchsr
03-22-2007, 02:02 PM
No, you don't need a passport to travel inside the USA. Only if you're entering the USA.

Yes, I've lost luggage with Delta twice. Once it wasn't their fault. Our arriving plane was delayed due to weather and we had to sprint down the Cincy terminal to make our connecting flight. Our luggage arrive 4 hours behind us.

The other time we were flying to Prince Edward Island in Canada and it took about 12 hours to find and get our luggage to us. All of that said, the number of times I've flown Delta to only have lost it twice with weather causing one of those isn't bad.

SBETigg
03-22-2007, 02:46 PM
I lost luggage with Delta, but I was traveling with US AIR, had a stopover, and changed to Delta so it was anyone's guess who was at fault, plus they took good care of me- gave me a bag of toiletries and a sleep shirt, and made sure I had my bag about five hours later, delivered straight to my hotel. I've always had great experience with Delta.

aprilisis
03-23-2007, 08:29 AM
I have never lost luggage with Delta out of about 16 flights, but my friend lost hers once. It was on a flight from Boston to LA & we had only a 20 minute stopover. I think the stopover was the cause of the lost luggage. We did get it delivered to us within 4 hours, though.