PDA

View Full Version : which would you choose?

hope23
03-22-2007, 10:44 AM
For my DH's birthday dinner before fireworks at Epcot... we can currently get reservations for either Alfredo's, Marrakesh or San Angel Inn... haven't been to any, which would you choose?

JPL
03-22-2007, 10:51 AM
I am not a big fan of any of these restaurants but I would choose Alfredo's since it is scheduled to close at the End of August it might be your one and only chance to eat there.

Maleficent's Dad
03-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Wow - tough one.

A lot of people like Marrakesh; we found it to be "just okay."

San Angel is more romantic and we've always had great food & service there.

Alfredo's - it may be your last opportunity to dine here as it's closing this summer. :( The service here has been great and the food good, too.

SBETigg
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM
My choice would be Marrakesh. It's lively and fun, but with good, more unique food and usually great service. You can get Mexican and Italian anywhere, but how often do you come across Moroccan food, with live music and belly dancing? That makes for a truly memorable birthday.

San Angel Inn is great for atmosphere, mediocre on food and service. Plus the tables are really close together, which may make it harder to enjoy your own celebration.

Alfredo's has the mediocre food and service without the atmosphere.

Natazu
03-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Marrakesh is my favorite at Epcot - great food, service, & atmosphere. San Angel Inn is another great choice for food & atmosphere. Alfredo's is pretty good but nothing special in my opinion.

Marrakesh

Goofy Pluto
03-22-2007, 03:16 PM
I've never been to Marrakesh. I've only been to San Angel Inn once. I thought it was OK, my wife did not like it at all. But I'm a big fan of Alfredo's and would recommend it.

Crow
03-22-2007, 04:02 PM
San Angel for the best atmosphere...food ok but they do have decent :marg: :beer:
Marrakesh ok food...music and belly dancers
Alfredos...that would b my last pick of the 3.