PDA

View Full Version : Which water park.....

disfan6
03-21-2007, 09:40 PM
has the best lazy river/family raft ride....BB or TL? Also, which is better for preschoolers?

HndrdPrcnt
03-21-2007, 10:14 PM
You are going to get differing opinions on this one....I did before I left for my trip. However, we decided on BB because more people said that this was the better park for young children and this park has a great family raft ride and a great lazy river. The thing I like best about BB is the theming. It is ingenious!!:mickey:

Donald
03-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Blizzard Beach is definately better for preschoolers! My kids loved the water slides and water features.:ski:

Crow
03-21-2007, 11:42 PM
in all my trips ive never done the water parks....mayb sometime. but i will look at opinions in case i do

Touchdown
03-22-2007, 12:15 AM
Lazy River: Excellent at both, you wont be disapointed with either

Family Raft Ride: BB by a mile, its family raft ride is currently the longest family raft ride in existance.

Maleficent's Dad
03-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Teamboat Springs at BB is a really fun family ride (just hold on to the little ones!).

The lazy river at BB is much longer - however, both are excellent.

Kiddie area - BB offers more, and it is larger, so you may run around more keeping an eye on your little one. TL is more compact with less offerings, but easier to watch the kids!

Both are great. My kids prefer BB, but they'll do TL just as quickly. :mickey:

Luv Eeyore
03-22-2007, 01:10 PM
I like the lazy river at TL better, but the family ride and kid's area are much better at BB. Both our children much prefer BB.

RescueRanger23
03-24-2007, 11:44 PM
My family's all about TL. They have a great lazy river and they just put in a great set of raft rides. Just my opinion.:D

mttafire
03-26-2007, 12:07 AM
We like T.L.. We only wish Teamboat springs was at T.L. not B.B. then it would be perfect.:mickey: I do think the lazy river is much better at tl.