PDA

View Full Version : changing ADRs for number of people

Nekochan
03-21-2007, 04:06 PM
I have made my ADRs for my august trip. Now a friend of mine told me she might meet me for a day or two. Should I change the ADRs to reflect the additional one or two people?

Goofeygal
03-21-2007, 04:28 PM
With ADR it is much easier to take a person off then to add one on, so I would recomend that you add your friends then just take them off the ressie if you need to.

kadesha
03-21-2007, 05:47 PM
depending on when your trip is, you may not be able to add them. I wanted to add someone once, but was unable to.

magicofdisney
03-21-2007, 05:53 PM
I would agree that if you're considering adding her, do it now, if possible. Once the day arrives, if she's a no-show, you can easily let them know when you check in at the restaurant. From personal experience, they are quite accomodating for a smaller party that shows.

dolphinmickey9170
03-22-2007, 09:50 AM
I had called a couple of weeks ago and had 14 resies, added one person to each one and some birthday info. The person on the phone was all-to-happy to make my changes. It was very easy. They pulled up everything by my name and just changed them, one by one. I suggest calling now and changing it. Like stated before, It's so much easier to remove one if she doesn't go than to try and add a person at checkin.
Good lucj and ENJOY

JPL
03-22-2007, 09:53 AM
It definately depends on the number of people in your original party. If you have a group of 3 or more it seems to be easier to add someone than going from a party of 2 to a larger size. Since they have tables set for 2 people to maximize space used. But the larger the party the more likely they can squeeze someone in at the table.

King Triton
03-22-2007, 12:30 PM
You probably should, especially if the addition would change the table size (going from 1 to 2 or 3 to 4 might not be a problem, but going from 2 to 3 or 4 to 5 might)