PDA

View Full Version : Checking in on AirTran from POP

scooterca42
03-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Would the POP front desk help us with check-in when we fly back? We don't have a net-ready laptop but we would like to check in before we get there. Has anyone done this?

MartyS
03-21-2007, 02:24 PM
We were at WL last week, and they did it for us, and POR did it for us a couple of years ago, no problem. Just make sure you have the conf# and log on 24 hours in advance.

RockChalkKimball
03-21-2007, 09:07 PM
My DS and I stayed at POP and flew Southwest. My DD and I stayed at CBR and flew Air Tran. Both resorts printed our boarding passes for us 24 hours in advance. Just go to guest services stand where you check in.

scooterca42
03-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Excellent news - thanks!

poeticeclipse
03-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Normally my family takes care of everything flight related so I don't know a whole lot about what you have to go through. Can someone tell me why you'd want to check in from the hotel? We're staying at Pop and if there's good reasoning behind it I might have to do that.

faline
03-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Some airlines do not have assigned seating. Your boarding pass dictates whether you will be at the front of the line or one of the last to board. On airlines without assigned seating, you want to board earlier so you can pick out a seat, or seats, you prefer. Otherwise, you get the seats that are left and those might not always be together with the rest of your traveling party.