PDA

View Full Version : New Avatars

battle beast
03-21-2007, 11:36 AM
I think there need to be some new avatars added. There are NONE for classic Chip and Dale, :confused: or RR C&D, AT ALL :mad::mad: :mad:, Gargoyles :mad: :mad: :mad:, and only one for Gummie Bears :mad:!

This is frustrating, because C&D are my favorites, and I'd like to be able to select them.

Now I know you can't please everyone, but even ONE Classic Chip and Dale would be nice...

John
03-21-2007, 11:44 AM
What is more frustrating :mad: is that people don't seem to appreciate the effort Carol put into collecting the BEST collection of Avatars and Smilies of ANY DISNEY SITE on the Net.

We know for a fact that other sites (who shall remain nameless) have simply copied our exact colleciton when THEir members have complaineD that It wasn't aS good as our site. But I'm not giving any names... no, that would be wrong.

Anway, there are no plans at this time to add more avatars - but you can donate via the server drive and get a custom one made for you.

battle beast
03-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Oh, I do appriciate the work, becuase this is a VERY nice site, and I enjoy posting here.

I know I could donate and get one, but... it'll dissappear when I switch (I do like to change it up now and then.) :(

I know there are no plans to add more, but... in the future, who knows?

It's sad you overlooked these guys, but I really not complaiing...

Thanks for all your wqork, Carol!

Carol
03-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Chip & Dale were not overlooked. I'm sorry, but we do not duplicate images used by our staff. Hence you will not see others wearing Lilo, Chip & Dale, Faline, Beast ...etc. They're exclusive. A perk for all we do.

We have over a thousand avatars. I'm sure there is something that you can find to fit.

merlinmagic4
03-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Chip & Dale were not overlooked. I'm sorry, but we do not duplicate images used by our staff. Hence you will not see others wearing Lilo, Chip & Dale, Faline, Beast ...etc. They're exclusive. A perk for all we do.

You know, I never noticed that!! Goodness knows you all deserve that little perk :mickey: Thanks for everything you do!

battle beast
03-22-2007, 11:06 PM
It's unfair that my very favorites can't be picked, but I understand why.

I didn't mean to upset any one. :sorry:

DizneyFreak2002
03-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Battle Beast, I am sure John and Carol took no offense to your posts.... I too always wondered why we couldn't be allowed to use certain characters... But, if this is the only sacrifice, then, that is fine by me.... When I first joined, the avatar selection was minimal... as time passed, the avatar collection grew... There are plenty to choose from.... Trust me.. You'll find many you will fall in love with...

alpro2
03-23-2007, 06:37 AM
:shake: