PDA

View Full Version : If you could live in a ride...

smartinez1
03-21-2007, 11:30 AM
If you could live in a ride, which one would it be? Let's do one from each park to make it fair.

1. MK- Pirates or Peter Pan's flight. Haunted Mansion I love, but I think I would be too freaked out to sleep there! :)

2. Epcot - I think I would want to live in the Mexico pavillion. I love the way it looks in there, and how cool would it be to go on the boat ride every day. In future world, I think it would be SE.

3. MGM - Great Movie Ride, again, TOT would be too scary for me to live in

4. Animal Kingdom - Countdown to Extinction.

How about you?

Belle619
03-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Magic Kingdom - This is a tough decision, but I'd have to say IASW in the polynesian room.
Epcot - France because I could live on wine, cheese and pastries! Oh, and I could play Belle because I love Beast!!!
Disney-MGM - Definitely the Great Movie ride in the Casablanca scene!
Animal Kingdom - Kilimanjaro Safari, although Dinosaur would be kinda fun right near the T-rex!!!

battle beast
03-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Not a ride, but... the Swiss Family tree house.

BrerSchultzy
03-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Not a ride, but... the Swiss Family tree house.

I completely agree!!! When I win the lottery, I'm building my own.

Epcot - Future World - I'd have to say the old Communicore buildings...with all the old Communicore stuff. Innoventions is too hectic, and I'd never sleep.

World Showcase - England. Hands down. With the Rose Garden and the Rose & Crown Pub...:beer:

DMGM - MuppetVision 3-D. I'd have the best roommates EVER! And I'd finally get a chance to read all the little signs and hidden gags everywhere.

AK - Anywhere. Seriously. I love AK. I could spend weeks at a time just sitting at Flame Tree, or just outside Restaurantosaurus.

King Triton
03-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Hmm...ok..here goes:

MK - I'm not a huge fan of it, but since they've got the castle equipped, it'll do.

Epcot - Mexico

MGM - Nothing really comes to me...I'll say Indiana Jones since its partially outside

AK - Village of Harambe

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
03-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Awesome question!

MK - Splash Mountain! You got your laughing place, your briar patch, your waterfalls and loveable characters...what more would you need?!

MGM - Tower of Terror. Going UP!

Epcot - Spaceship Earth - my own personal time machine!

AK - Inside the Tree of Life theatre/Its a Bugs Life!

Lets throw a new loop in to it- Which RESORT would you live at?!

CBR for me!!:cloud9:

Chris :hatter:

snowflakegirl
03-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Fun Question

MK -- Peter Pan's Flight ... although Swiss Family Treehouse was a close second ... I actually used to dream about living there as a child.

Epcot -- Neither of these are "rides", but ... In FW I'd say the Living Seas building (aquariums are my thing, when i'm having a bad day, aquarium. a good day, gets even better when i go to the aquarium... i don't know, i just love them). In the WS, definitely the Mexico pavillion.

MGM -- The Great Movie Ride.

AK -- I'm with BrerSchulty, anywhere. I love the Animal Kingdom.

I have a question Belle619, if you're going to live in the Polynesian part of IASW, would you have to listen to the song all the time? Cause I think I could live in the rainforest room of IASW as long as I didn't ahve to hear the song all the time (it gets stuck in my head enough as it is ;))

Figgyluv03
03-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Magic Kingdom - Haunted Mansion - I love jumping out and scaring people.

Epcot - Journey into Imagination - Figgy! One of my favorite characters!

Disney-MGM - Muppet Vision - Watch out Piggy, Kermie's mine!

AK - was only there to see Tarzan Rocks and it's not there anymore, so I don't know any of the other rides.

ldn324
03-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Ok, here goes:

MK: Haunted Mansion - hands down. I've always thought that was the coolest house ever!

Epcot: Living with the Land - I love the farm house scene especially. Plus, I'd love to have all of those fresh fruits and veggies any time I wanted! For the World Showcase, I'd say probably either Mexico or Norway (I'd love to live with those gnomes!)

MGM: Tower of Terror - similar reason as Haunted Mansion.

AK: Rafiki's Planet Watch - I know it's not technically a ride, but I'd love to live with all of the animals, helping to care for them.

Resort: Either Polynesian or OKW (for sentimental purposes since I've stayed there so many times). Either way, I'd love the tropical atmosphere.

lightyearfan
03-21-2007, 01:11 PM
wow great post here are my choices

1MK- peter pans flight and the carosell of progress

2. Epcot- Spaceship Earth and in World Showcase it would be Italy! 06 World Cup Champs!!

3. NGM- i also agree with the Great Movie Ride

4. AK- Kiliamajaroo Safari ride

Victor

SandmanGStefani24
03-21-2007, 01:17 PM
glad you let us choose one from each park! it was gonna be a tie!

MK-Space Mountain-on top of being really cool looking from the outside, I love the setup inside

Epcot-Spaceship Earth-my favorite attraction of them all. Plus looks pretty roomy to live in!

MGM-Star Tours-hmm, i'm starting to notice a trend here! i love the movies, and i'd love to be part of them!

AK-Dinosaur-i love this and the safaris, but I think it would be tough to live under a tree! :D

angedeaile
03-22-2007, 01:38 AM
AWESOME THREAD!

This is tough...really tough.

MK- Even though it isn't really a ride, but more of a group of attractions... I am surprised no one mentioned Toon Town. I would have to wander out of "town" to find some grub, but it seems digs like Mickey's 4 room mouse house would be the best place to live. Although, I think I would need some cable.

EP-
Future World- The Seas with Nemo & Friends. Then I can pretend I live under the sea...and that I am a mermaid :)
World Showcase-Any of the countries would please me. When it comes to living there, I liked Germany and England the most. So I would have to say it is a tie.

MGM- Star Tours would be kinda nifty. If I got lonely, I could go talk to C3PO

AK- In the Tree Of Life/It's Tough To Be A Bug. Hands down!

darthmacho
03-22-2007, 07:57 AM
Okay, this sounds like fun...

MK: I guess I'd live in the Castle, and I'd take Cindy to breakfast at Crystal Palace every morning, and dine at the Royal table every night! :princess:

Epcot: Mexico, of course!:sombrero:

MGM: I'd stay with Ariel in the Voyage of the Little Mermaid. :fishbowl:

AK: I'll say Kilamanjaro Safaris, though if I could get a room in Harambe, above the Tusker House Resaurant, that would be best for me! :elephant:

Not2Loud
03-22-2007, 08:02 AM
MK- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse; I have dreamed about this since I was a kid. I drag DW on it everytime!

Epcot - Soarin; so relaxing

MGM - Muppets 3D; who doesn't love Kermit?

AK- thats a hard one!

Resort- Fort Wilderness Cabins; I love the relaxation and quiet yet just hop over to a great park! :cloud9:

smartinez1
03-22-2007, 08:04 AM
I completely forgot about ToonTown, and Carousel of Progress, they both have pretty much everything you need to survive. Stoves, friges, dishwashers, and COP has that cool reality game. :)

Spaceship Tigger
03-22-2007, 08:05 AM
MK: Probably Splash Mountain because it's such a large area to hang out in...

Epcot: Spaceship Earth - I could just get lost in there.

MGM: Probably Star Tours, at least in the queue.

AK: It would be kind of neat to say you lived inside the Tree of Life...

Resort: Definitely the WL. :pine:

dolphinmickey9170
03-22-2007, 09:14 AM
ToT

magicman
03-22-2007, 09:45 AM
MK - Cinderella's Castle

EPCOT - Canada (where I'd eat Le Cellier for every meal)

MGM - The Fantasmic set (I'd love to climb the props)

AK - Kili Safarai

Resort - Beach Club (I've never been able to afford to stay there, but I read about it and dream.)

Goofy1060
03-22-2007, 01:54 PM
MK - POTC :pirate:

Epcot - Germany :beer:

MGM - Rockin Rollercoaster :rocker:

AK - Kilimanjaro Safaris :elephant:

SBETigg
03-22-2007, 03:00 PM
MK: Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Epcot: Spaceship Earth
MGM: Muppetvision
AK: The Wildlife Express to Conservation: Station (because it seems it would be more peaceful than Kilimanjaro Safari).

As for resorts, I would move right in to the Grand Floridian and stay forever if only they would let me (and not charge me so much).

CarolinaWDWFan
03-22-2007, 04:25 PM
:secret: I would live in PotC...either on the pirate ship or a house in Port Royal(not the one on fire...ouch!).:thumbsup:

Kristi Kay
04-02-2007, 05:35 PM
I've thought about this often and these are the places I would love most

1. The Castle @ MK
2. It's a Small World...endless stuff to look at
3. Pirate...endless stuff to explore.
4. Morocco @ WS...Good food, Friendly People
5. Rockin Roller @ MGM b/c I love the door w/ all the marbles...I will have that door, someday!

EvilQueen2006
04-02-2007, 05:50 PM
MK- Swiss Family Tree House or POTC :pirate:
Epcot- Maelstrom, with the trolls.
MGM- Definately the Tower of terror
AK- Everest. Me and Yeti would be good friends.
Resort- Polynesian :lei: :tikki:

frozman
04-02-2007, 06:33 PM
MK: Space Mountain, sit back and watch the stars each night... and day.

EPCOT: Probably the Land, so I can soar over California and eat at the Food court.

MGM: Rock N Roller Coaster, so I could rock the night away.

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur, this seems like it would be cool to explore.

Although if I could live in any Disney attraction, I would pick Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland, that would be the coolest thing to explore.

AliceinDisney
04-02-2007, 11:10 PM
MK-Cinderella's Castle(in the new suite of course) or the Haunted Mansion(but I'd have to do some housekeeping its a tad too dusty to be livable hehe)

EPCOT-Canda(so I could feel like I was home again :)

MGM-The Twllight Zone Tower of Terror Hotel if I fixed it up it could be awesome! hehe

Animal Kingdom, That one I don't know I think I'd build a tree house in the Tree of Life and camp out there.

DNS
04-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Fun thread!

MK - Peter Pan's flight

EP - United Kingdom

MGM - Fantasmic

AK - Safari

Resort - Polynesian

JabberJaws
04-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Hmmm well here we go...

MK

Well, even though this isn't technically a "ride", I would say the SFRTH. I mean the Swiss Family already did all of the dirty work (building the place, rigging up the water, getting the food, etc.) all I would have to do is live there. Plus it has a great view!!

Epcot

I think I give the edge to ERDT. Every time I got hungry I could just jump across the river into the San Angel Inn and grab some food!

MGM

Gotta go with Muppets 4D on this one...I just love the Muppets, what can I say!

DAK

Hmmm probably KS though it might be a bit bumpy at times!

ravsluvdisney
04-03-2007, 03:31 PM
MK - PoTC....can't beat partying with wenches, wine and Capt'n Jack!! :thumbsup:

AK - Safari....wouldn't mind livin' the safari life for awhile.

MGM - R&RC....love the music, love the ride!! :coaster:

EPCOT - Seas Pavillion....swimming with the fish and all the Lobster Bisque (Coral reef) I can stomach!

KAT1811
04-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Magic Kingdom - The castle for sure. I swear I was a queen :princess: once upon a time. Still am just missing the crown and kingdom.

Epcot - I love the Mexico pavillion. Put my room right next to the river and I'd be in heaven. Falling asleep listening to the water every night after a fabulous dinner and a few margaritas!!! :marg:

Animal Kingdom - This is a tough one. . . not a huge AK fan. . . I guess somewhere in KS :elephant:
in a fabulous hut complete with all the modern amenities one needs to survive. Protected from the lions of course!!!

MGM - Tower of Terror. I wish they'd make a hotel based on this and the HM rides. Tons of fun! :hmghost:

snuggs30
04-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Here is where I would live:

MK- Carosuel of progress(has bathroom,kitchen, bedrooms, what more could you ask for?)

Epcot- that would definatly be Spaceship Earth

MGM- Great Movie ride, especially in the land of OZ.

Animal Kingdom- hmmm probably in the mountain and caves of Expedition Forest(minus the snowman)

Resort- Fort Wilderness Cabins-HANDS DOWN!! the best:number1: :cloud9:

woohooo only 21 more days till I am there!!!

joanakaylene
04-03-2007, 05:56 PM
MK: haunted mansion or splash mountain
MGM: the honey i shrunk the kids playground!
EPCOT: spaceship earth! it would be AWESOME. either that or someplace in Japan.
AK: the tree of life or on the safari! i'd have to make a hut though.

caryrae
04-03-2007, 06:51 PM
MK- Tom Sawyers Island.

Epcot- France ( I love the treats at the bakery)

MGM- Prime Time Cafe (might as well live with the relatives and how could I not eat Mom's home cookin everyday.)

AK- Anywhere in Harambe

Resort- Tower building at Contemporary facing MK. (Love Calif. Grill and Chef Mickey and love having the monorail stop right inside my home.)

GINNY69
04-03-2007, 07:59 PM
This is a awesome question !!

My choices are :

MK - Pirates of the Caribbean , a close second is Cinderella castle.

Epcot - France, because of the delicious pastery shop.

MGM - The Great movie Ride , I like the Wizard of Oz part of the attraction.

Ak - Tree of life , its so beautiful. I find peace there a close second is the Pagani Exploration trail..

Resort - Animal Kindom Lodge - Savannah view..

:mickey:

GenieOfPA
04-03-2007, 08:11 PM
MK - POTC... sleep on the huge pile of treasure

EPCOT - Spaceship Earth... in the room where you look up at the earth and stars

MGM - Great Movie Ride... on the platform in the indiana jones room where the relic sits.

AK - Festival of the Lion King... on the trampoline where the monkeys play

Cinderelley
04-03-2007, 08:27 PM
For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to live in the "house" in the bayou section of Disneyland's POTC.

mickey001
04-03-2007, 08:33 PM
MK-would have to say the TTA(besides i basically memorized what he's said) with a close second being the Jungle cruise (got most the jokes down+i luv dryyy dryy humour)

epcot-spaceship earth cuz i think it's really relaxing

MGM-either the great movie ride or one man's dream

AK- now to tell you the truth i am not a big fan of AK so i couldn't really say

Resort-contemporary even though i have never stayed there it's just a beast

poeticeclipse
04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
MK: Carousel of Progress (my childhood fav)
Epcot: The Living Seas (hey, I could be fish)
MGM-Studios: The Great Movie Ride
AK: Kilmanjaro Safari (i'm telling you, i'd be a GREAT animal)

BelleandtheBeast
04-03-2007, 11:29 PM
The Tiki Lounge would be a lot of fun.

Dicecatt262
04-04-2007, 08:54 AM
MK: Definitely Splash. Maybe I'd finally figure out what some of the words are to the song besides "How do you do".

Epcot: The Living Seas, I'd like to sleep right next to the main tank! I was going to say LWTL but since I'm pretty sure some of those plants have bugs, especially since I took the tour and saw the bugs, no living there for me.

MGM: VOTLM

AK: Safari

Kaciopeia
04-04-2007, 10:31 AM
I would love to stay there day in and day out. That would just make me day so brilliant!!! :thumbsup: And there's so many to choose from...
MK: Haunted Mansion or Pirates
DMGM: Rock 'n' Rollercoaster!! :number1:
AK: Expedition Everest....I rode that 3 times in a row last time I was down there (no line!)
Epcot: my favorite ride of ALL TIME and could ride forever and forever (with bathroom breaks of course) SPACESHIP EARTH!

4ubie1
04-04-2007, 11:34 AM
My choices are:

MK: Swiss Family Treehouse or TTA :D

EPCOT: SE or Mexico :sombrero: I love the atmosphere and the food...yummy!

MGM: ToT I would love to watch people's reactions and the ride is well themed

AK: Safari :elephant:

disneyfan1124
04-04-2007, 06:28 PM
I love reading these responses!

MK: if DH is coming it has to be the Tree House, but if I'm living alone it will be with Pirates!

E: Living Seas, with or with out Nemo or DH

DMGM: are you kidding? what about Narnia?!

AK: it's our favorite park (did you get sucked into the April Fools joke?! that was great!) anyway, I'd like to live in Asia with the family of monkey's--they are so quiet and peaceful, yet interactive and curious.

Resort: no question AKL!

FormerCastMember
04-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Carousel of Progress...Cranium Command...The Great Movie Ride...One Man's Dream

dumbo ears
04-04-2007, 11:49 PM
1.mk- mickey's philiharmagic. i could watch that show all day long.
2. epcot- spaceship earth. would be cool to fall asleep looking at the stars on the top of the ride.
3. mgm-muppets. i could sleep in one of those balconies or something.
4. ak- easy kilimanjaro safaris. i know there would be no real place to sleep and live other that the savanna but i don't care i would love to live here.