PDA

View Full Version : Sora from Kingdom Hearts?

LIGHTNING MC-DAD
03-21-2007, 06:46 AM
I read a long time ago that Sora from Kingdom Hearts was out in the Parks during the MNSSHP's(not sure about this year). I was wondering if anyone has seen Sora in the Park at any other time (recently) or has any info on this character.

My Oldest son loves Kingdom Hearts and this would make his trip.

Thanks

Blue Genie
03-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I rememeber in 2005 at Disneyland when it was the 50th. I was walk though Princess Aurora's castle and as I was coming out on the other side I saw what at the time was cast memebers dress up as Sora and Riku. I was walking pass them a little bit then I stop and turn around and all I said was "Sora Riku" and they said yes. These were kids dress up as Sora and Riku. They both told me that know one knew who they were. I said I did they ask me if they can have a picture with me. I told them sure I will. Now if they were the cast memebers from Disneyland dress as Sora and Riku I be in heaven. Of chourse I didn't take any pictures of them with my camrea. THere mom took the picture of us with her camrea.

bradk
03-21-2007, 02:38 PM
not that I know of at the past 2 years at MNSSH. it's probably not going to happen except to promote a new edition of the game. that happens with characters too, such as Thumper coming out for Bambi 2 or the ugly stepsisters for Cinderella 3 or Marie for aristocats being released on dvd

much like they make most everything collectibles, so is the same for many character photo ops.

for example, while several of those characters listed in genie's sig are often available in the parks, a few currently appear only during special events. (and of course some haven't appeared in years).

Blue Genie
03-21-2007, 02:49 PM
for example, while several of those characters listed in genie's sig are often available in the parks, a few currently appear only during special events. (and of course some haven't appeared in years).

So you knowest my sign heehee. Anyways I have seen DON CARNAGE once in Oct. 2004. I just came into Main Street from going over at DCA and I saw DON CARNAGE,Prince John & The Sheriff so both the Sheriff and Prince John was the closes to me. After I got done getting my picture taken with both Prince John and the Sheriff I turn around to get Don's and he was gone. So I never got his picture.

joanna71985
03-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Unfortunately Sora has not been out since MNSSHP 2004.

Wolf
03-21-2007, 09:11 PM
I just came into Main Street from going over at DCA and I saw DON CARNAGE,Prince John & The Sheriff so both the Sheriff and Prince John was the closes to me. After I got done getting my picture taken with both Prince John and the Sheriff I turn around to get Don's and he was gone. So I never got his picture.

Ohhh I love Robin Hood, I've never seen any of those guys tho. I'll have to make a point to hunt for em next time!

Speedy1998
03-21-2007, 09:29 PM
I have never seen Sora, but I have noticed that allot of characters (even ones you do not see to often) seem to appear off the beaten path. I discovered long ago, that it pays to take the side paths that no one else seems to take. not only do you get to avoid the crowds, you often run into characters. An example of the kind of paths that I am talking about is the path behind the Christmas shop in Liberty Square that leads to main entrance of Adventure land. I have seen Peter Pan, and Robin Hood on this path before.

Carol
03-21-2007, 09:57 PM
I believe Donald & Goofy were also there dressed in their Kingdom Hearts garb.

Here's Sora;

LIGHTNING MC-DAD
03-22-2007, 06:49 AM
PolyGirl 40- thank you for the photo confirmation. Sora looks great, Goofy and Donald would have been the finisher for my son.
That would have made his day.

We plan to ask when we get there in August on the off chance that maybe they are out and about.

Thank you all for your input.

Kim Possible
03-23-2007, 01:03 PM
they should have sora back out! i love kh and meeting sora would be so cool

LaDracul
06-11-2007, 11:13 AM
I really think they should have them out in the Japan pavillion...only make them face characters. I don't think they work that well as mascots.

Namine'
06-11-2007, 11:46 AM
My son also loves the Kingdom hearts characters. We are going to disney in August. It would really make his trip. Anyone know if we can find out if and when they will appear?

Carol
06-14-2007, 07:20 AM
Anyone know if we can find out if and when they will appear?You can ask at City Hall.