PDA

View Full Version : What are rider switch passes?

asrai555
03-20-2007, 11:37 PM
I saw it in another thread. Is this when you have small children?

cfoshe
03-21-2007, 01:23 PM
If I Am Not Misstaken, It Is Talking About The Baby Swap Passes. If You Have A Small Kid That Can Not Ride Or Does Not Want To, They Will Provide You With A Pass That Lets Someone Stay With The Kid, Then When The Other Rider Gets Done You Can Use The Pass And Get On, Just Like A Fast Pass.

HndrdPrcnt
03-21-2007, 01:43 PM
They call it Rider Switch Pass because it does not have to be a child who is too small or too afraid to ride. Perhaps you are traveling with a family member who is too old to be left alone. You could use the pass for this situation as well.

Buttercup
03-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Read this thread:
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=99681

asrai555
03-22-2007, 09:27 PM
thanks buttercup. i remember when we went in may of 2005, the cast member didn't know what i was talking about b/c i inquired at a few of the rides.

so you just get them at the individual rides themselves, you don't actually go to townhall or something?

JPL
03-22-2007, 10:25 PM
You can approach the CM standing at the entrance and they will provide the pass.
Then the first person or group in the party waits in the regular line. The second person or group then uses the pass to enter using the Fast Pass Line giving the CM collecting the FPs the rider switch pass.