PDA

View Full Version : From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank...

SignguyTom
03-19-2007, 05:23 PM
BRAWNY & SPARKLE for the hand-washing tips. I still use them to this very day.:soapbox: :plot:

lindique
03-19-2007, 05:47 PM
I actually took a picture of one of the signs to bring home for "show and tell"!:D Everyone got a good laugh.

SignguyTom
03-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Yep, me too. My wife even used it on a page in her scrapbook...!:D

GINNY69
03-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Are we missing something here ! What are you guys talking about.. Is there some kind of sign in the restrooms about handwashing ? Sorry if this is a dumb question , but I don't remember seeing anything last year during my trip to WDW !! :confused: :confused: Handwashing you think would be a common sense thing. I know there are some who don't thoroughly wash there hands ..

:-o

JPL
03-20-2007, 11:07 PM
The scary part is people still don't follow the instructions :sick:

January-2007
03-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Yeah, I saw those signs everytime I washed my hands, which was a lot. A cheap plug for paper towels, can't beat it...:D

Kristi Kay
04-02-2007, 05:40 PM
hahaha...me too! I laughed so hard when I saw that! But hey, I'm sure that Disney gets free soap now...so whatev

slt21
04-02-2007, 08:44 PM
This must be pretty new...I never saw them on my last trip back in July.

I'm curious now (only 70 days 'til I can see for myself!)

battle beast
04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Huh.

TheAdventurer
04-03-2007, 01:04 PM
I know what you mean. Before those tips went up, I'd go into the bathrooms and see people doing strange things with their hands in the sinks. I wanted to do it too, but it seemed so complicated, and sadly I was too shy to ask them how they did this.

But thanks to Brawny, I now know the secrets, and can confidently stroll over to the sink, head held high, and wash my hands.

:rotfl:

DNS
04-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Another.......what?????

kadesha
04-03-2007, 01:38 PM
I am really really lost!!! :confused:

DizneyRox
04-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Shortly after Lights Motors Action (Sponsored by Brawny) signs started appearing in the restrooms near the sinks with instructions for washing your hands. We're not talking about a reminder to wash your hands, it's instructions on HOW TO wash your hands.

Sadly they are in the wrong area to do any good since they are on the walls near the sinks. Those that need the directions don't go near the sinks in the first place. A better sign placement would be the backs of the stall doors and in front of the urinals.

It's a cheap plug if you ask me...

magicman
04-03-2007, 02:34 PM
I know what you mean. Before those tips went up, I'd go into the bathrooms and see people doing strange things with their hands in the sinks. I wanted to do it too, but it seemed so complicated, and sadly I was too shy to ask them how they did this.

But thanks to Brawny, I now know the secrets, and can confidently stroll over to the sink, head held high, and wash my hands.

:rotfl:

It WOULD BE great to "be able to confidently stoll over to the sink with my head held high", but alas...I can not. They haven't posted the instructions yet on how to USE the toilet, so I'm precluded from the joy others are experiencing while correctly washing their hands because of the embarassing wet spot on my trousers.

LudwigVonDrake
04-03-2007, 07:50 PM
I haven't seen the hand washing signs yet (94 days!) but was thinking....too bad they can't put up a sign reminding people to wear deodorant :rolleyes:

Bill George
04-04-2007, 08:14 AM
I haven't seen the hand washing signs yet (94 days!) but was thinking....too bad they can't put up a sign reminding people to wear deodorant :rolleyes:

I'll Second that motion...All in favor signify by saying "I"

MNDisney Dad
04-04-2007, 01:53 PM
I

JMTStone
04-04-2007, 06:19 PM
A bar of soap is TWENTY FIVE CENTS (Ok, Inflation takes it to a DOLLAR) and WATER IS FREE........... USE IT!

I was always reminded of this phrase on the subway

:bubbles: