PDA

View Full Version : CRT Lunch - how is it?

GottaLvDisney
03-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Today was my 180 day mark, but even by 7am the CRT breakfast was booked solid. They had a lunch spot open so I took it since my DDs are really looking forward to the whole dining in the castle experience. I was told that breakfast and lunch are basically the same as far as the character experience, and just wanted to confirm if those who have done both agree.

We're certainly not doing this for the food, so that's not a concern of ours at all. Do you think my girls will have just as much fun at lunch as they would at breakfast? Just curious...

I was able to get all my other preferred ADRs, including Le Cellier :yay:, so I'm definitely not disappointed! Just makes those next 180 days all the more unbearable :wait:

Christie

pixieprelude
03-19-2007, 10:16 AM
The charicters are great at lunch and it is just as magical. Your children will love it! Don't worry! I had a great time and the meal even seemed much calmer than breakfast.

Bruegge
03-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Neat place...

I have 2DD's 8-3 so it's a must.

Major Domy's prime rib thing was good. I asked the server what the most popular entree was.... she said it was the most popular by far.

Sliced prime rib in a cabernat sauce with shredded veggies all in a puff pastry shell... Yum

Had it twice over the years, last time it had too much garlic (and i'm sorta like Emeril... it doesn't normally bother me but it was noticable.)

Other time it was great...

Scott

hootch
03-19-2007, 08:57 PM
We went last summer. I was surprised at how much I liked it. I thought it would be overpriced but found the food, at lunch, to be very good. The princesses and the FGM strolled around the tables and each stopped by ours. We're reserved again for lunch this summer.

cinderellagrl
03-19-2007, 11:58 PM
had lunch at CRT about three weeks ago. Our dinning party consisted of Me, 19; my boyfriend, 20; my sister, 17; and her boyfriend, 19. WE HAD A BLAST! I am a self-proclaimed Cinderella Maniac, she probably thought I was a crazy (what princess wants to hug someone relatively close to their own age?) Well we absolutly had a blast!

May524
03-20-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm so glad to hear all the great reviews!
We have ADR's there for our vacation in June...now I'm even more excited!
I LOVE Prime Rib...yum :blush:

GottaLvDisney
03-20-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm glad to hear such good reviews of the lunch. It seems like everyone wants breakfast, but now I'm actually pleased that we had to book lunch instead. The way it worked out, this will actually be the 1st thing we do (after check-in, of course) once we arrive at Disney - what better way to kick off our first WDW trip!

With CRT 1st and the MNSSHP last we have a great beginning and ending, not to mention all the fun in between! Can't wait :thumbsup: