PDA

View Full Version : *Live* Cantgetenuff's Spring Break day 6

Christine
03-19-2007, 03:40 AM
Sunday March 18

me, 35
DH, 37
DD, 7
DFIL and his fiance, Bonnie (staying at an RV park offsite)

Today- Celebration and Magic Kingdom

Is it really 3:15am???? You will really have to be understanding if this becomes incoherent and full of errors! :blush:

This morning, we overslept so we raced to meet up with the inlaws and they took us to Celebration. We fell in LOVE with the area!!! In about ten seconds I felt like I was home! The people we met were fantastic! I really had wanted to visit Celebration b/c I was afraid that maybe I had made it up in my head to be bigger/better than it really was...no. It was everything I hoped and more! I told DH that now I will probably make his life miserable until he gets us moved down here! For almost a year it has been an idea, a pipe dream if you will. Today sealed the deal and we will definitely be moving there as soon as we possibly can.

Back in WDW, we headed to MK and arrived around 3:30. DFIL and his fiance Bonnie wanted to get their hair cut. So we headed over there and waited outside for their turn, when here came the 3 o clock parade. So we got to watch that while we waited. They really enjoyed the barbershop and pixie dust to boot!

Afterwards, we hopped aboard the train and went to Frontierland to FP Splash Mt and BTMRR. While they waited for their return times, we rode the Liberty Square Riverboat. By the time that was over, it was time for Splash (Bonnie and DD) and BTMRR (for DH, DFIL, and Bonnie). We realized it was time to eat dinner now, so we went to Pecos Bill. I decided I better not eat there, and would wait for something else later...not a good idea as I still haven't had dinner! There aren't many food options late night in Magic Kingdom!

DH really wanted to see Wishes again, so we headed to the castle at about 8:45 and had a wonderful time as usual being aweswtruck by this show! I don't know why I get so weepy???

Next, we decided to circle the Magic Kingdom. We did the Jungle Cruise where DD got to be guest skipper! We did POTC, then walked into the 10:00 Spectromagic Parade by Splash Mountain, so we stopped to watch that. The park was closing at 11:00 so we did what we could with DFIL and Bonnie until EMH began. Haunted Mansion, IASW, got FP's for Peter Pan, saw Philharmagic, rode Snow White, Peter Pan, and the Teacups. We stopped at Mrs. Potts for a brownie sunday (YUM! It may come back to hurt me, but it was worth it!!).

We headed back to Peter Pan, then over to Tomorrowland for Buzz. But wait! We see that Monsters Laugh Floor Comedy Club is open! So we run in there. We thought it was cute, but definitely not anywhere near Turtle Talk with Crush. We got some pictures in the queue, but as we went in the CM said NO PHOTOS, so I only have a few pictures to share from the outside waiting area.

Then we went to ride Buzz and I just couldn't focus...the only Z's I was concerned about were the ones I was missing by being at MK at 1:45 am!!

After we got out of there, DD wanted to do Monsters again, so we did. It was a lot less cute the second time. But DD was thrilled b/c she got to be on the tv screen in the beginning, then I got picked to interact during one of the acts.

By the time we got out of there, it was 2:10a.m.. We staggered down Main Street and DD fell asleep standing up on the bus . I truly don't know what we are running on to keep going like this...I guess it's just pure excitement!!

Have I mentioned how unseasonably cold it's been this week???

*Highlight of the Day---Definitely touring Celebration! I cannot describe how happy I was to finally see it, and how thrilled I was to realize that living there will actually happen!

*Funniest moment of the day---Watching DD ride the teacups with her daddy! She almost lost it!:sick: (see photo!)

* Purchases for the day---more goodies for my pet-sitting friends back home, and I found some items to tell the Easter Bunny about that he may want to put in DD's basket.

*Plan for tomorrow--Miniature golf at Fantasia Gardens, then MGM until EMH of 1am!

*Photos: Click here (http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558245781huUQoz)

faline
03-19-2007, 05:49 AM
My goodness! It's practically time for you to get up and start another day! What a long and busy day you had!

I hope all your moving plans work out!

Jimenyfan
03-19-2007, 06:26 AM
Sounds like a great day. DH wants to visit Celebration during our June trip and based on your review I'm sure we will like it.

Caroleh
03-19-2007, 07:29 AM
What a long day!!!! Sounds like you had a great time even if you slept in!!!

Maleficent's Dad
03-19-2007, 07:49 AM
You must be exhausted! Lucky DD - she seems to get picked quite often!

Thanks for the report on Celebration and the pics! :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
03-19-2007, 08:17 AM
Christine what are you doing up at that CRAZY hour?!?! I hope that you get to sleep in a bit today.

Thanks for sharing your late night trip report!:thumbsup: I like staying late at the parks, but my family are early to bed types. Just ask my DW!;) You guys sure did get a full night in though.:mickey:

disneydrmr
03-19-2007, 09:08 AM
I'd be dead on my feet by now if I was trying to keep up with you and your family! Great pics once again! How's your back? Looking forward to your next report!

ElenitaB
03-19-2007, 09:42 AM
My Lord, woman! What devotion to Trip Report duty! I'm so impressed and I think we'll have to send you some sort of medal! :number1:

I'm so glad you liked Celebration and have found your future town. Here's some :pixie: for fortuitous house hunting.

DD is on a lucky streak: guest conductor, guest skipper! Ger her to the MK early one morning and maybe you'll get picked to stay at the Castle. (Wouldn't that be nice?!?)

Thanks also for the great pics... they're lovely!

Nascfan
03-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Well I'm exhausted from being up that late! Hahaha!
I'm glad you liked Celebration, had a feeling you would. I hope everything falls into place for you and you can move sooner than later.
Great day, gret pics! Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

murphy1
03-19-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm so glad you loved it! It really is a nice area! I loved living (not as close an hour) right near the parks and now there is even more there than ever to keep you guys busy. Go get some rest!

pogo
03-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Christine....... where to start ? Your reports are excellent, but I'm afraid your going to burn yourself out ! I hope your back is O.K.:mickey:

Celebration is a wonderfull place. Patti and I have often thought about moving there ourselves, but it will a couple of more years i'm afraid.

I'm loving the pic's every day. Thanks for all the hard work your doing with these reports. Now, get some rest..... you're on vacation ! :D

tron80
03-19-2007, 11:50 AM
I think the teacups are much more nausea-inducting than Mission:Space. Thanks for sharing your report!

offwego
03-19-2007, 12:00 PM
your going to need a vacation from your vacation!!

Your pics as always are fantastic.

I'm glad it looks like Celebration will work for you. What a cool thing!

Thanks again for sharing with us...when on earth are you sleeping?

Fairy Grandmother
03-19-2007, 01:13 PM
Don't pay any attention to those other posters. You can sleep when you get home. ;) Keep these great reports coming. :thumbsup:

Your daughter is beautiful. Looks like all of you are having a great time.:mickey:

Here we go again...
03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
I don't know how you were still moving to even write a report... but I am glad you did.
It sounds like you guys are craming a whole lot of fun into this trip. Burn out or not, I am sure you are loving every minute.

Have fun today!

DizneyFreak2002
03-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks for sharing your report.

Donald
03-19-2007, 07:10 PM
I love your reports and your pics!

Have a great rest of your vacation!:mickey:

dtootsie42
03-19-2007, 07:26 PM
I've really enjoyed your trip report!!! Best luck on your move to Celebration. Better not tell my hubby and he'll want to pull up stakes and move also...he's been talking about it forever....

TikiGoddess
03-19-2007, 09:34 PM
So glad to hear that you had another fantastic day! Looking forward to more!

TikiG

princessgirls
03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the wonderful trip report!

Sounds and looked like a very fun day!!

Julie:mickey:

Bethis26fan
03-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Sounds like you had a very very busy day. I really enjoy reading your reports, thanks for sharing.

DizNee143
03-21-2007, 11:47 AM
what another great day...long day..but it seemed like a good one..sounds like you really did fall inlove with celebration...i hope it all works out and you get to move there one day!! cant wait to read the rest of the reports!! im a little behind in reading them..lol :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
03-21-2007, 01:35 PM
TERRIFIC! I am exhausted just reading your reports -- but I sure am enjoying them! Your beatiful DD is sure enjoying herself -- and so are your in-laws! The picture of your DD on the teacups is pricelesss :sick:!

pdrlkr
03-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: