PDA

View Full Version : Tea with Wendy?

TexasPrincessAurora
03-18-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm just wondering what anyone can tell me about the Tea With Wendy that is offered? We are taking a 7 day cruise on the Magic in April. DS3 is hooked on Peter Pan so I thought this might be something he'd LOVE! What day and time of day is it offered?

TammiMcMan
03-18-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm not sure which days it's currently offered, but in the past, it's been on the sea days and they do it twice. You'll want to head right to guest services when you board for tickets. There's no additional charge.

Basically, there are little tables and chairs set up, with tea pots, tea cups and cookies. Wendy comes in and selects some children to sit with her. She reads everyone a story and teaches you how to pour a cup of tea properly (iced tea). After that, there is a photo op with Wendy. It's not too long, only about 40 minutes or so.

DisneyRN
04-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Is DCL usually good about scheduling this around the High Tea at Palos? We want to do both, so we hope there isn't a scheduling conflict. :tink:

Also, is high tea and brunch at Palo's held once or more than one day at our days at sea? :confused:

Anyone know? :rocks:

TammiMcMan
04-15-2007, 08:48 PM
There is only one set brunch time and one set high tea time on those particular days. For brunch we were able to select a time (just like at dinner). I'm not sure how they handle high tea. I imagine it's one seating, but I'm not positive. We skipped that on our cruise.

Tea with Wendy will be done twice during the cruise and at different times. I'm sure one of the times offered will work with your schedule. Just head to guest services when you board and I'm sure they'll be able to give you the times for your particular cruise.