PDA

View Full Version : Characters from Peter Pan in the parks?

TexasPrincessAurora
03-18-2007, 05:52 PM
I know I've seen Captain Hook and Mr. Smee in past years...but what Peter Pan characters have been seen recently and where? DS3 has gotten hooked on Peter Pan recently and I know he'd love to meet Pan...along with the others!

bradk
03-18-2007, 05:55 PM
at this time, it's mostly hook with smee and peter with wendy (although it can always be just one of the pairs).

peter and wendy often appear next to the POTC shop (?), where the restrooms are. although I could be slightly off on that the more I think about it.

I had the pleasure once of watching hook & smee plan a surprise attack on peter & wendy as they were coming out, got it all on 'film'

a big peter fan might also be interested in the family magic tour. unless things have changed, you end up meeting with peter 8 wendy and even get to watch philharmagic with them.

kadesha
03-18-2007, 05:59 PM
We saw Hook near the pirates of the carribean ride last year.

I thought it was kind of odd him being there. He is a pirate, but not from the same movie. :confused:

CAS
03-18-2007, 07:21 PM
bradk is correct. Last I saw Hook, Peter and Wendy acting up outside the shop near the restrooms.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-18-2007, 09:24 PM
bradk is correct. Last I saw Hook, Peter and Wendy acting up outside the shop near the restrooms.

Yup, we saw them too in the same spot. Mr Smee was with them too :thumbsup:

joanna71985
03-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Hook and Smee usually are across from POTC by the wooden gate (next to the Mexican resturant). Peter Pan and Wendy are next to the POTC gift shop (in front of the restrooms).

Suz36
03-28-2007, 03:16 PM
I know things change quickly at WDW, but last May we saw Wendy on the veranda near Tony's Town Square, and it was one of the best character experiences we had! She sat down on the floor to be level with my kids, and my son took it upon himself to sit right down in her lap! She also noticed my daughter's Tink hat and they had a great discussion about that. She really took her time with the kids - it was great!

Vickie46
04-02-2007, 12:29 AM
we saw hook during Christmas.. we went up to him and said tick tock tick tock.. chomp chomp chomp.... he really interacted with us .. my little girl that it was so funny!

GrmGrninGost
05-09-2007, 11:17 PM
In Dec. we saw Peter and Wendy near POC. We also saw Wendy near Tony's and Expedition Hall. In the past, we have often seen Hook, Smee and Peter near POC.:mickey:

Mickey91
05-09-2007, 11:49 PM
We have seen Peter Pan Characters at Pirates and outside of Expedition Hall. We haven't seen John or Michael though.

TexasPrincessAurora
05-10-2007, 10:06 AM
We spent 4 days prior to our cruise at WDW at the end of April. Peter Pan and Wendy were in the alcove near the restrooms at the POTC exit. Captain Hook and Mr. Smee were across from POTC. Peter Pan and Wendy are out for more limited hours each day due to their appearances in the Mickey's show at the Castle stage.

septembergirl
05-12-2007, 08:47 PM
We sat right behind Peter Pan and Wendy at Mickey's Philharmagic. They seemed to be there with a group of children - maybe Make-A-Wish or something. I just know it made me cry when I saw how the characters were interacting with those children. It was a really a sweet moment.

joanna71985
05-12-2007, 10:55 PM
We sat right behind Peter Pan and Wendy at Mickey's Philharmagic. They seemed to be there with a group of children - maybe Make-A-Wish or something. I just know it made me cry when I saw how the characters were interacting with those children. It was a really a sweet moment.

They may have been with the Family Magic tour.

TexasPrincessAurora
05-13-2007, 08:05 PM
DS3 has been going through a Peter Pan fascination, so when we went several weeks ago he wore his Peter Pan costume the day he was going to meet Peter. I cannot say enough about how much of a fuss Peter and Wendy made over him and how special they treated him. They are definitely top notch and know how to treat the younger kids who love them so!

Tinkerkel
05-16-2007, 03:32 PM
We've never met Peter:peter: but last October, we met Wendy in ToonTown right in front of Minnie's house. DD9 had on a glittery t-shirt & Wendy asked, "did Tinkerbell behave herself when you met her?" DD looked puzzled so Wendy said, "I thought you must have met her because there's pixie dust all over your shirt!":tink: