PDA

View Full Version : INTERCOT Fantasy Baseball League

DizneyFreak2002
03-18-2007, 12:05 PM
I want to thank everyone who signed up for this year's Intercot Fantasy Baseball League... I am sure we'll have a wonderful season, just like last year.... Remember, the draft is being held Sunday, March 25th, at 1:00 in the afternoon, Eastern Standard Time... If you cannot make it, please pre-rank your players prior to the draft... The computer will generate our draft order, not me... Unless you want me to.. Then I will do it fairly by placing all team names in a hat and drawing out the order... I prefer to let the computer pick it though.... Just let me know what you guys want me to do...

Please use this thread to post any comments, questions, or possible trade proposals.... Good luck....

JerseyMouse
03-21-2007, 02:57 PM
As this is my first time playing, I'll leave the decision as far as draft order in your hands.

DizneyFreak2002
03-21-2007, 06:48 PM
As this is my first time playing, I'll leave the decision as far as draft order in your hands.

Normally I let the system decide since no one can actually watch me pick names out of the hat for the draft order..

DizneyFreak2002
03-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Just a reminder: Our draft is scheduled for Sunday, March 25th, at 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time. For those of you who cannot make it, you can pre-rank your players and the computer system will draft for you. For those who can make it, see ya there.

Good luck everyone....

DizneyFreak2002
03-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Great draft everyone... Looks like we'll have a fun league this year... Good luck...

Momof2boys
03-26-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm glad I took the time to rank my players . . . I'm really happy with my team !

Good luck !

CleveSJM
06-02-2007, 04:49 PM
A-Rod for Peavy!

I probably ruined my team but A-Rod was too much of a distraction in the clubhouse. Dating sleezy blondes from wdwinfo.com, yelling at Returning Champ's players as they tried to bat... ;)

Good luck OO.