PDA

View Full Version : Oh MKWalt!

Chescat
03-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Hey Walt, Varcity and I were just talking about you the other day. Have you gone into hiding?? :hide2: :hide:

Seems my team won their game today? Still on over that meal at Blue Bayou? :eat: :eat:

I'm hoping we play Varcity's team if they win tonite. Cookie boat on the line for whoever wins? :thedolls:

varcity
03-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Bracketology: 13/16 on the first day!!!

Can't wait to go grubbin'!!!

WED1901
03-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Well Cat...when your team has only 9 wins in their NCAA history it's kinda hard to come out chest thumping.:shake: Although I do have them going to the sweet 16 getting past the 49ers today and then Virginia. We lost to Ohio State early this year at OSU by a last second tip in so anything is possible. Speaking of lunch LA Guy "co-worker" got his MBA from Long Beach therefore we have lunch :eat: riding on the game...winners choice!:thumbsup:

It's Game Day!! Go Big Orange! :woohoo:

Now when we come out there next year for the UCLA vs UT football game I will be bringing my appetite. I think we play the Cal Bears this fall maybe we will come out early for appetizers.

Chescat
03-16-2007, 12:05 PM
I knew I could get you out of hiding. :thedolls:

WED1901
03-16-2007, 03:02 PM
I know food is my weakness! LOL :blush:

Chescat
03-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Okay, my Bruin basketball team against Fan's Gators on Saturday. :basket:

Which side you on MKWalt?? :ewok: or :gator:

GO BRUINS! :ewok:

varcity
03-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Ah, I love defense!!! And all americans. Fan, got any of that over there in Florida? :mickey:

WED1901
03-29-2007, 02:23 PM
I just want you guys to know at half time of the UT OSU game I got on here stoked! Boy was I full of myself with a 20-point lead over the buckeyes. I was about to order an appetizer along with a cold one...Cal Style :thumbsup: I just about hit submit..then I remembered...we have never made it past the sweet 16...we have only made it this far once...I'm glad I came down from the orange haze I was in or my appetizer would have been crow!:sick:

That said...Cat you know I Glove ya! But I got to stick with the SEC. Plus I have a family member who is an Alum. UT has won 3 of the last 4 times over the gators. It's all I have left! I pull for the Bruins any other time just for you Cat!:thumbsup:

Chescat
03-29-2007, 03:01 PM
This point I just want to beat Fan's team. :thedolls:

Chescat
04-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Pathetic game wasn't it (UCLA vs Florida). Going to be interesting here. Fan's team against MKWalt's team. Ooh the pressure. Who will win.
:basket:

varcity
04-02-2007, 08:47 PM
:tiptoe: :bolt: :hide: :hide2: :lurk: Can I come out of hiding yet?

WED1901
04-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Pathetic game wasn't it (UCLA vs Florida). Going to be interesting here. Fan's team against MKWalt's team. Ooh the pressure. Who will win.
:basket:

Cat Cat Cat OSU is not my team! My team is UT! You know the team that has beaten the Gators 3 out of the last 4 times within the last 2 years. But I have to give it up for the Gators..looks like they are OSU's Daddy!
Congrats Fan!:thumbsup:

The Lady Vols go for a 7th Title tonight!