PDA

View Full Version : How do we find out the Campfire Movie schedule while in WDW?

January-2007
03-13-2007, 11:35 AM
I have a question regarding the campfire movie schedule. Since the dates of our May trip roll over into the beginning of June, how can I find out what movies are playing on the days in the next month while we are there? We won't have a computer with us, so we can't just check here like we could from home. How far in advance do they know what movies they are going to play for the next month? The week before? June 1? Thanks in advance for any advice regarding this. We're staying at the Beach Club but plan on visiting Fort Wilderness a few times throughout our 8 night trip.

ibrowse17
03-13-2007, 11:39 AM
A calender with that info is available at the check in area at FW. Also, it is posted on all the comfort stations and at both trading posts. They will post ahead for the change of the month. Have a great trip:thumbsup:

Figment!
03-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Guest Relations at the Beach Club may also be able to help. :mickey:

AndrewJackson
03-13-2007, 03:02 PM
....or, you could bring your laptop and check for Ron's post right here on Intercot! :thumbsup:

WDWdriver
03-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Your best bet is to check with the front desk at the Beach Club. They could call FW for you.

The movie schedules that I post in this forum are usually not available until the last day or two of the preceding month.

PrincessAmanda
04-05-2007, 09:24 AM
I can't seem to find the movie times for April. Does anyone know where I can find this? Thank you. :mickey:

faline
04-05-2007, 09:36 AM
wdwdriver was away for a few days. He should be posting the April schedule any time now!

tungpo1
05-24-2007, 03:13 PM
comfort station next to the phones!!!!!!