PDA

View Full Version : April 22nd "Intercot Meet" at MK for EMH !

pogo
02-11-2007, 09:06 AM
After looking at the countdown in Mousellaneous, and all the friends that will be at WDW, a couple of us have talked about an "Intercot Meet" on April 22nd at MK sometime before Wishes. :thumbsup:

:rocks:

We will come out with a time and meet location as we get closer to our trip. Remember, Spectromagic is at 9:00 PM and Wishes is at 10:00 PM that day.

Please reply with time and place sugestions if you can make it. We hope to see you there. :D

pogo
03-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Bump :D

Mickey'sGirl
03-11-2007, 06:09 PM
We would love to meet you all! What about meeting for Dole Whips or :bar: .... ?:mickey:

marlyn
03-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Sounds great to me. We will be there. I think grabbing a dole whip and meeting for Spectro and Wishes sounds awesome! :)

Now the tricky part. Where? And how do we find one another in the middle of that huge crowd?

pogo
03-15-2007, 07:22 AM
We would love to meet you all! What about meeting for Dole Whips or :bar: .... ?:mickey:
I've never said no to a :mickey: Great idea ! :D

Sounds great to me. We will be there. I think grabbing a dole whip and meeting for Spectro and Wishes sounds awesome! :)

Now the tricky part. Where? And how do we find one another in the middle of that huge crowd? We'll work on that Marlyn... what's a dole whip ? :D

Mickey'sGirl
03-15-2007, 08:19 AM
I was also thinking that the Jungle Cruise is fun at night -- maybe that could be our meet? :mickey:

disneydawniebeth
03-15-2007, 01:29 PM
We will be there then too! I am new to the board, but would love to meet other intercotees!

marlyn
03-15-2007, 01:55 PM
We'll work on that Marlyn... what's a dole whip ? :D

:papple: Surely you jest...

pogo
03-15-2007, 02:03 PM
We will be there then too! I am new to the board, but would love to meet other intercotees!
And we would love to meet you to ! Are you sure ! :D

:papple: Surely you jest... Never had one ! :D

marlyn
03-15-2007, 02:05 PM
[/COLOR][/B]
Never had one ! :D

well...you will on the 22nd then!!

pogo
03-15-2007, 02:18 PM
well...you will on the 22nd then!!
Cool ! I'm looking forward to it ! :D

Natazu
03-16-2007, 12:36 AM
We'll be there right around park closing time so EMH is good for us. Maybe we could hit the rides with large vehicles like JC, PotC, WDWRR. Man, a Jungle Cruise skipper wouldn't know what to do with us.

Niecyboo
03-16-2007, 05:35 PM
We're planning on being at MK that day too! I'm not sure of our full plans, since this is a shorter trip and that's our "MK or die" day. Still, let us know where the final meeting place is and we'll sure try and be there. I mean, both Jungle Cruise and Dole Whips are already on our must do list, so wouldn't it be fun to do it with others.

pogo
03-16-2007, 09:00 PM
This is so cool ! We are going to have a good time..... Dole Whips, Jungle Cruise, Wishes, Spectro Magic, and a bunch of Intercotee's. It just dosen't get any better than this.:thumbsup:

We'll come up with the meeting place and time as our trips get closer. :D

pogo
03-22-2007, 11:08 PM
OK ........ we've had some ideas kicked around. Night time Jungle Cruise, Dole Whips, Wishes, Spectro Magic, etc. etc.:confused:

So, does anyone have a preferrence to the time and place ? Any time after 8:00 PM is good for us.:D

Natazu
03-23-2007, 06:29 AM
OK ........ we've had some ideas kicked around. Night time Jungle Cruise, Dole Whips, Wishes, Spectro Magic, etc. etc.:confused:

So, does anyone have a preferrence to the time and place ? Any time after 8:00 PM is good for us.:D
Probably around 9 for us but we can catch up with the group if we need to, no worries.

animalkingdomguy
03-29-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm Niecyboo's DH and I am looking forward to meeting fellow Disney lovers. Dole Whips and Jungle Cruise count me in! We will be looking for the time and place when it's posted.

Cheers
:balloon:

Niecyboo
03-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Oh great. Animalkingdomguy found out about the meet. That'll ruin it. Just kidding :D actually, I don't really like Dole Whips (don't despise me) but I've been excited about bringing my DH to meet everyone and get his favorite treat. I'm sure I'll find something high in fat and sugar to munch on while everyone is eating their Dole Whip.

pogo
03-30-2007, 07:11 AM
I'm Niecyboo's DH and I am looking forward to meeting fellow Disney lovers. Dole Whips and Jungle Cruise count me in! We will be looking for the time and place when it's posted.

Cheers
:balloon:Cool ! Were looking forward to meeting you too ! :D

Oh great. Animalkingdomguy found out about the meet. That'll ruin it. Just kidding :D Shhhh:secret: We'll tell him to meet us at one place, but we'll all meet in another.;) Just kidding also ! :D

Niecyboo
03-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Unfortunately, he's reading over my shoulder right now. Nice try, though. LOL

marlyn
04-06-2007, 01:10 AM
OK, now that I have been given the thumbs up from Dr....what time and where are we meeting and how will I know who you are? :confused:

I can't walk around saying...Hi, are you pogo, Mickey'sGirl, Natazu, disneydawniebeth, animalkingdomguy or niecyboo? Well, I could...but I would look dumb :D

I will wear my INTERCOT pin...but it isn't that big. It is also possible that I may have handcuffed myself to Capt Sparrow :blush: so that should make me pretty obvious.

sagessa
04-06-2007, 04:31 PM
I'll be wearing my Intercot T-shirt. If we plan to ride the Jungle Cruise first, then why don't we meet in the area that has the coin operated boats that you can drive? It's right next to the ride, and has plenty of room if a bunch of people show up.

Also, Jym and I may be a bit late meeting everyone; we're having dinner at Cirtico's before the meet. We should exchange cell phone numbers so we can find everyone when we get there.

Rachel R.

pogo
04-08-2007, 03:23 PM
OK....... that's a good place to meet. How about right after Spectro Magic goes through the area ? :confused:

Any comments ? :D

marlyn
04-08-2007, 04:05 PM
OK....... that's a good place to meet. How about right after Spectro Magic goes through the area ? :confused:

Any comments ? :D

SpectroMagic is at 9:00 and Wishes right after at 10:00. Are we going to watch Wishes? I am sure my kids will want to for sure...or are we riding Jungle Cruise? or both? or??? :confused:

Niecyboo
04-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Marlyn has eased my mind a bit. I was going to write and say I'd be the one with the surprisingly alert 12,9 and 4 year olds, when I realized, "what if we're the only one with kids?" I never thought about the fact that maybe nobody else would have them that late. Last year, my 4YO was on BTMRR at 1:00 in the morning saying "why can't I ride it again?"

pogo
04-08-2007, 08:01 PM
SpectroMagic is at 9:00 and Wishes right after at 10:00. Are we going to watch Wishes? I am sure my kids will want to for sure...or are we riding Jungle Cruise? or both? or??? :confused:Of course we are going to watch "Wishes" and ride the Jungle Cruise and have Dole Whips or whatever.

Marlyn has eased my mind a bit. I was going to write and say I'd be the one with the surprisingly alert 12,9 and 4 year olds, when I realized, "what if we're the only one with kids?" I never thought about the fact that maybe nobody else would have them that late. Last year, my 4YO was on BTMRR at 1:00 in the morning saying "why can't I ride it again?" You are not the only one with kids. Patti and I are on our own, but we love kids. :thumbsup:

This is going to be so much fun ! :D

marlyn
04-08-2007, 11:39 PM
LOL... I have 11 year old twins. Last time we went they were 9 and could easily outlast me!

I remember going to DS all day with Piglet822 and her family, then seeing Fantasmic, then my boys making me run to catch the bus to MK so we would get there just in time for Wishes and Spectro. What an awesome day!

Yep, no problem niceyboo...our kids will have a blast!

And yay to spectro, wishes, jungle cruise and dole whips!! :thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
04-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Marlyn has eased my mind a bit. I was going to write and say I'd be the one with the surprisingly alert 12,9 and 4 year olds, when I realized, "what if we're the only one with kids?" I never thought about the fact that maybe nobody else would have them that late. Last year, my 4YO was on BTMRR at 1:00 in the morning saying "why can't I ride it again?"
We'll have DS8 and DS3 (If he ain't running -- he's asleep!)....... That sounds like a great plan to meet by the boats by the JC after Spectromagic :thumbsup:

marlyn
04-11-2007, 12:05 PM
OK...we will be there. By remote control boats near Jungle Cruise after Spectro. :thumbsup:

marlyn
04-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Roll call time...everyone who is going raise your hand and say Aye!

:joy: AYE My crew of 5 will be there!

pogo
04-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Aye Matey:pirate: , My DW :skull:and I will be there. :D

Natazu
04-12-2007, 03:40 AM

We're there. (Sorry, can't say aye aye, Air Force)

Mickey'sGirl
04-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Aye :hi: Aye :hi: Aye :hi: and Aye :hi:

Niecyboo
04-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Animalkingdom guy and I will be there. If anyone wants to PM me, I'll even send our cell phone number out, just in case. Heck, it's a Sunday, we can run up as many minutes as we want!!!

The only thing I can think of to recognize us by is our three kids, 12,9 and 4 will all have pin lanyards, and our 4 YO will have on a fanny pack with Winnie the Pooh on it. I'd hate to tell you what we are wearing, since by that time of night, we may be in a different clothes than we started in.

pogo
04-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Here's how you can find us. Follow the path to
http://family.webshots.com/photo/2120475760092087367VXgERa

I might even have the same shirt on.:blush: See you there ! :D

pogo
04-19-2007, 05:25 AM
Well friends....... it is time to leave.:thumbsup:

All of our arrangements have been made for the "Mini Meet" and we'll see all of you on Sunday. Fly safe and have fun. :D

marlyn
04-19-2007, 11:27 AM
I am about to leave also. Everyone have a safe trip and we will see you on Sunday! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Niecyboo
04-19-2007, 12:09 PM
We don't leave until tomorrow morning, but I know I'll have plenty to do between now and then....of course, if everybody else has already left, I guess nobody will be reading my post