PDA

View Full Version : Meet The Robinson's characters question

Blue Genie
03-06-2007, 06:01 PM
I have a question for anyone at Disneyland. When Meet the Robinson's characters come out to Disneyland were will they be at to Meet and greet. Do you think they be at Tomorrowland or over at DCA. I would like to meet them who ever the characters may be when they come out. That movie looks like it's going to be funny.

Blue Genie
03-23-2007, 01:32 AM
So has anyone yet seen any of the characters for Meet the Robinson's yet if so were have you seen them.

Carol
03-23-2007, 07:14 AM
They are starting their meet and greet at Walt Disney World today. I haven't heard if Disneyland will be on the same schedule. Often times one park will get them before the other.

Hopefully after the weekend someone will report back. :)

BrerGnat
03-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Once they begin doing meet and greets, they will MOST LIKELY only be found in DCA, in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area. That is the only place you can also fine The Incredibles and the Monsters.

The Cars are also only at DCA, in the Pacific Wharf area.

Flik and Atta from Bug's Life are only found in DCA also, inside A Bug's Land.

The only Pixar characters found in DL are the ones from Toy Story. They also appear in DCA, but only during the Block Party Bash. I expect that once the Toy Story Midway Mania ride opens, they will also do meets in Paradise Pier.