PDA

View Full Version : Just Questions...Follow the Green Bunny

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Jasper
03-26-2007, 11:51 PM
[I fail to see how giving the dog earplugs will help your problem. :confused:

Badabap-ching!! Did you stay up late just to come up with that one? I liked that one a whole bunch!!

alpro2
03-27-2007, 06:18 AM
Badabap-ching!!
Jasper needs to work on his paradiddles, what do you think Ken?

Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic
Frankie, have you not been introduced to the multi-quote feature yet? It's very handy

Go easy on him Rhonda....he just figured out how to stop the "12:00" from blinking on his Betamax.

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 08:32 AM
Morning folks :hi: -- goodness! You were chatty last night!

What has more lives than a cat?

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 08:37 AM
(Jen, the duck joke is now my DS's favorite.)
Alas....I cannot take credit for the duck joke...It was Christines -- and it was good.

What do you call a small pirate ship?

offwego
03-27-2007, 08:44 AM
With or without okra ???
With please and thanks!!

Sorry, I forgot to add a question. Are ya'll gonna beat me up again because I forgot?

No we just renovate your house!

Jenn I have no idea on either of your morning offerings.

And Ken you can keep that sundae thanks so much.

I didn't do anything mean to DH for those of you who were wondering.

Oh and Christine you know the skyrighting happy face? I found one in my pictures too..Weird huh?

Who has the coffee this morning?

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 09:02 AM
I didn't do anything mean to DH for those of you who were wondering. Good Nat! Did he have a happy birthday?

Who has the coffee this morning? Methinks it's Mr. Bumble.... "Please sir, can I have some more?" :notworth:

Christine
03-27-2007, 09:03 AM
Oh and Christine you know the skyrighting happy face? I found one in my pictures too..Weird huh?

Very! :mickey:

I hope you all have a good day. Looks like rain and thunderstorms for us here today.

I watched Dancing with the Stars last night for the first time ever and am HOOKED! But it was two hours long and then it is on again tonight for two, one hour shows. Do they ever keep a "normal" schedule or do you have to stay on top of it? :confused:

Christine
03-27-2007, 09:06 AM
How is Jasper sneaking ahead of me???

offwego
03-27-2007, 09:35 AM

By forgetting his questions? By pushing groundhog meat?

Cause his computer didn't die?

Hmm...peraps he's also a secret agent and all of the posts Frankie thought he was making went via Japser? Is that why he doesn't have an avatar?

Nascfan
03-27-2007, 10:00 AM
:hi: gang!

I see we were visited by a double secret agent last night.

Nat, did hubby have a good bday then? That was nice of you to not be mean for his 40th. Especially since paybacks can be, well, family site.

Christine, quick talk more! :D

Is the small pirate ship a "mini" something?
I got nothing for the lives of the cat.

ElenitaB
03-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Ellen - you really know what Bocce is? I wasn't sure if anyone would! We need to make sure the doggies don't mistake our Bocce balls for their tennis balls though.
Once they try to sink their teeth into them, I think they'll figure out the difference!

Did we find you plates? And have we stopped the groundhog sales yet? Goodness what's her name that used to married to Paul Mcartney and now dances is going to come get us if we keep pushing that stuff you know!
Heather Mills likes groundhog?

You are kidding right? Did you forget that you are not the only I-talian here in JQ. Me and, um, who was that other person that has been noticeably absent in JQ....Maria! Yes that's her name.
Ha! I'm not I-talian! But I grew up on Lawn Guyland in a town called Matzoh-Pizza, so gravy runs in my veins as well. ;)

There's a Frisbee golf course in the park adjacent to my neighborhood.
Oh, I want to play! Can we have our next virtual picnic there? Pretty please! And when we're down there we can go to the park in the neighborhood next to mine, where they have bocce ball courts. :D

Today's going to be a fun day at work... I get to do crafting "stuff" and get paid for it! :yay: That will help make up for the 56 hours I put in last week.

Just made a fresh pot of coffee... anyone want some?

Christine
03-27-2007, 10:08 AM
Ellen, I would love some coffee!

Can someone come help me with DD this week? DH is going to San Antonio on business. She has soccer practice on Thursday and I am supposed to play bunko!

$5 an hour and all the cookies you can eat! I also have fudge pops in the freezer!!

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 10:12 AM
What do you call a small pirate ship?
A THUG-boat. :D

What about the cat joke? What has more lives than a cat?

You know -- I have the only dog in the world that does not play with a ball. He just doesn't get it. I think he thinks he's a boy. Gosh! I hope the Blue Fairy doesn't meet him -- I like him the way he is!!

Happy crafting Ellen -- and Christine -- keep chatting!

offwego
03-27-2007, 10:13 AM

I Nat, did hubby have a good bday then? That was nice of you to not be mean for his 40th. Especially since paybacks can be, well, family site.

Is the small pirate ship a "mini" something?
I got nothing for the lives of the cat.
Hubby's b-day was ok. You don't think I'll have mine at home do you? I'll be at WDW for my 40th for sure...it's the only way I can think of to cope with that kind of event. Through big huge piles of fun at it!

Mini, tiny, small I have no idea on that one...Is Jenn going to come back do you think?

Heather Mills likes groundhog?

Today's going to be a fun day at work... I get to do crafting "stuff" and get paid for it! :yay: That will help make up for the 56 hours I put in last week.

Just made a fresh pot of coffee... anyone want some?
I'll take the coffee if you keep the crafts ok? I have not a single crafty bone in my body (in the arts way of looking at it I guess I've got sneaky covered).

That would be right up there with the boss making me golf!

Doesn't Heather Mills like all animals? Maybe I'm confused? I don't know much about her other then Paul didn't hear Kanye West's song Golddigger prior to getting married (makes sense it wasn't out yet) but apparently his lawyers didn't know what prenups were for either. Strange what?

offwego
03-27-2007, 10:16 AM
She has soccer practice on Thursday and I am supposed to play bunko!

What's bunko?

A THUG-boat. :D

You know -- I have the only dog in the world that does not play with a ball. He just doesn't get it. I think he thinks he's a boy. Gosh! I hope the Blue Fairy doesn't meet him -- I like him the way he is!!

Happy crafting Ellen -- and Christine -- keep chatting!

Uh Jenn...you do know that boys are allowed to play with balls right? Not just pucks? They call it something like "catch" instead of fetch...similiar yet different.

Did you get your coffee yet?

Christine
03-27-2007, 10:24 AM
What has more lives than a cat?

a frog...it croaks all the time!

Did I really just say that???

Christine
03-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Nat, bunko is GREAT fun! It is a dice game, played with 12 people. We all put $5 in a pot and there is a pay-out at the end for most bunkos, most wins, and low wins.

Mainly it is just about food and gabbing, though!

I should go get started with my day, huh??

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Uh Jenn...you do know that boys are allowed to play with balls right? Not just pucks? They call it something like "catch" instead of fetch...similiar yet different.

Did you get your coffee yet?
Catch? What's that? ;) I got my :coffee: and it is all gone now! Have you won ANYTHING with this stupid roll up the rim? I'm at one coffee and one donut....pathetic!

a frog...it croaks all the time! Well done!!

I should go get started with my day, huh?? What's the hurry? I have started my day about 15 times so far.... :D

offwego
03-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Catch? What's that? ;) I got my :coffee: and it is all gone now! Have you won ANYTHING with this stupid roll up the rim? I'm at one coffee and one donut....pathetic!
Well done!!
What's the hurry? I have started my day about 15 times so far.... :D

One coffee...that's all so far! No donuts yet or even a cookie. Seems cruel.

So what's on the agenda for this afternoon? Perhaps a spa day?

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 01:15 PM
I successfully avoided a purchase at the bookstore....I had 2 books in my hand and put them down, 'cause I have 3 at home and another on order already.... I bought DS3 some more shorts and shirts though (I am always so paranoid about shorts and shirts for this kid before we go away! He's better dressed than the rest of us for Pete's sake!).

Anyone want to guess how long until Nat hits the big 5-0-0-0????

Nascfan
03-27-2007, 01:17 PM

I won a car. ;) Just kidding.

Nat, I'd love to spend a bday at WDW, but mine's in July, and frankly (not Frankie) June is about as far into the summer as I want to get with going there.
We're planning on our 20th anniversary there in June of '08. Did I tell you guys that? Oh yeah, it's in my sig line isn't it?

offwego
03-27-2007, 01:19 PM
I successfully avoided a purchase at the bookstore....I had 2 books in my hand and put them down, 'cause I have 3 at home and another on order already.... I bought DS3 some more shorts and shirts though (I am always so paranoid about shorts and shirts for this kid before we go away! He's better dressed than the rest of us for Pete's sake!).

Whoa what willpower! I too have the same issue with DS and shorts..and then he normally grows on me to boot.

I suspect it will be this afternoon...unless I avoid all other threads and this one. (don't wager money on that by the way)

So what was for lunch? I had the potato thing from the chicken thing from the food wench (don't worry that makes sense to Jenn it's in Canadian)

Nascfan
03-27-2007, 01:20 PM

Aren't the kids always, it seems?

Oo, can I guess? I'd say definitely today, maybe within the hour! Go Banker Babe! :thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 01:22 PM
I won a car. ;) Just kidding.We're planning on our 20th anniversary there in June of '08. Did I tell you guys that? Oh yeah, it's in my sig line isn't it? Congrats on the car Scott. Did you answer the skill-testing question yet? We can help!

It's our 15 year anniversary in '08 -- I don't know what we'll do yet -- We went to WDW for our 10th and ended up with Euan :blush: (honestly) -- so we may try something new ;) . Have you started planning your trip?

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Whoa what willpower! I too have the same issue with DS and shorts..and then he normally grows on me to boot... I know the type -- I simply can't keep up with Harry -- and Euan is now in size 5 (he was a 4 at Christmas)
S o what was for lunch? I had the potato thing from the chicken thing from the food wench (don't worry that makes sense to Jenn it's in Canadian) What did you do to ooomph the potatoes?

Aren't the kids always, it seems? In my house they sure are...

Oo, can I guess? I'd say definitely today, maybe within the hour! Go Banker Babe! :thumbsup: I give her 10 minutes.:D

offwego
03-27-2007, 01:26 PM
It's our 15 year anniversary in '08 -- I don't know what we'll do yet -- We went to WDW for our 10th and ended up with Euan :blush: (honestly) -- so we may try something new ;) . Have you started planning your trip?
Note to self :stop: :jaw: :faint: ...be very cautious in sept..no tenth anniversary kiddo's just diamonds please.

I won a car. ;) Just kidding.

We're planning on our 20th anniversary there in June of '08. Did I tell you guys that? Oh yeah, it's in my sig line isn't it?

Cool about the trip!! and you won the car?? Better stick with Jenn for the skill tester. I can't add worth beans! (however I'm pretty good with calc. your DSC, EBIDTA, A/P, A/R and Inventory turns but they never seem to ask for that)

offwego
03-27-2007, 01:29 PM
I know the type -- I simply can't keep up with Harry -- and Euan is now in size 5 (he was a 4 at Christmas) What did you do to ooomph the potatoes?
In my house they sure are...
I give her 10 minutes.:D

This is my 5000 post?

I added two minced garlic...and doubled the mace. Still not quite right as with the garlic DH said he couldn't tast the mace..but pretty good. They don't microwave though, mind you I hate microwaved everything. We don't even own one!

dlpmikki
03-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Congrats on 5000 Nat! :D

It's our 20th Anniversary in May but we will just have to delay the celebrations until October when we meet up with you all :mickey:

What should the type of present be for a 20th Wedding Anniversary? :confused:

offwego
03-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Congrats on 5000 Nat! :D

It's our 20th Anniversary in May but we will just have to delay the celebrations until October when we meet up with you all :mickey:

Thanks...traditional for 20th would be china (and did you know traditional for 10th would be Tin? Who on earth would want something made from tin?).

Modern is platinum...I'm sure hubbie will be thrilled to find out instead of a china do-dad he should get you a nice platinum necklace or bracelet.

My problem with my 10th is Dh already gave me my anniversary band a few years ago. (told you all I have problems with simple addition). And don't wear earings. So should it be a bracelet or necklace?

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 01:39 PM
According to the web:

Traditional 20th wedding anniversary gifts have a theme of China.
A contemporary or modern 20th anniversary gift has a theme of Bone China and Platinum.
The flowers associated with the 20th anniversary are Day Lily
The Gemstone list shows Emerald associated with this Wedding Anniversary.

I say a platinum emerald ring presented to you over dinner on your new china, whilst you wear a beautiful Day Lily corsage. Whatcha think?

Scrap the ring -- make it a TENNIS BRACELET!

Nascfan
03-27-2007, 01:44 PM

Always planning. :D My wife is so anxious to get started in earnest. We know how many days we want in each park, and have a couple places to eat planned out, just not which days as that will depend on which park of course.
Edited to add: You came back with a little souvenir! ;)

I give her 10 minutes.:D

Umm, you win. LOL! Congratulations Nat! :thumbsup: :high5:

Mikki, traditional gift for 20th is china, while the "modern" is platinum. We're planning on new china, or dishes, as we call them. Not the "fine" kind, but the Disney kind! Hopefully we can find some down there and just ship it home.

They have place settings at that home store in Downtown Disney don't they?

offwego
03-27-2007, 02:00 PM
I say a platinum emerald ring presented to you over dinner on your new china, whilst you wear a beautiful Day Lily corsage. Whatcha think?

Scrap the ring -- make it a TENNIS BRACELET!
Did I ever tell you guys how I got my tennis bracelet?

Umm, you win. LOL! Congratulations Nat! :thumbsup: :high5:

Scott thanks! Yes I think they do have some. However you may also want to check out the disneyauction site as they can ship it straight to your home often for less then from WDW.

Since I already own 4 sets of china (and have been bugging dh for a 5th) I'm not thinking I'll get china for my 20th either. I'm not very good at that whole patience is a virtue thing.

ElenitaB
03-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Congrats, Natalie! :thumbsup:

Nat, I'd love to spend a bday at WDW, but mine's in July, and frankly (not Frankie) June is about as far into the summer as I want to get with going there.
Mine's in August so we'll never be at WDW for that either. We'll stick to celebrating DS' birthday in November there. Oh, and Scott, we need special notification, preferably engraved in gold... sig lines are for the rest of the world (just so you know ;) ).

So what was for lunch? I had the potato thing from the chicken thing from the food wench (don't worry that makes sense to Jenn it's in Canadian)
I had salad topped with scallops left over from the other night (in fact, I just had my lunch).

It's our 15 year anniversary in '08 -- I don't know what we'll do yet -- We went to WDW for our 10th and ended up with Euan :blush: (honestly) -- so we may try something new ;) .
Gee, I hope that Intercot's 10th doesn't have the same effect...

We're planning on new china, or dishes, as we call them. Not the "fine" kind, but the Disney kind! Hopefully we can find some down there and just ship it home.

My dishes are Disney but not in the way you'd think. I got us Fiestaware as that's what they have in the DVC resorts. Now if I could just the outside of my kitchen to have the same view as my room at OKW or BWV, I'd be happy.

How about we have a nice tea party this afternoon?

offwego
03-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Congrats, Natalie! :thumbsup:

Gee, I hope that Intercot's 10th doesn't have the same effect...

How about we have a nice tea party this afternoon?

Ellen do you think Jenn's noticed that a girl would be something new? Yikes!

and a tea party sounds lovely. Scones anyone? Earl grey? Jasmine?White tea?or Darjeling?

dlpmikki
03-27-2007, 02:52 PM
China, huh? Interesting. Believe it or not we do need some china! We have good stuff for dinner parties but we need to get some nicer stuff for everyday - that can cope with microwave and dishwasher! We are being slightly tempted by square dishes but I am not quite sure. Should I be square or old fashioned round?

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Ellen do you think Jenn's noticed that a girl would be something new? Yikes! Don't even go there :nono: !

Should I be square or old fashioned round? It's hip to be square Mikki!

What kind of drink never runs out? :mickey:

offwego
03-27-2007, 02:58 PM
We are being slightly tempted by square dishes but I am not quite sure. Should I be square or old fashioned round?

Well if you can...and I'm not sure about brands in the UK. You may want to look at some of the websites. I know Mikasa offers a couple of patterns with both square and round options in the same design. So you could have both with say traditional bread plates but the square look for entree's.

I'd doing the whole is it time for new everyday where but haven't quite made up my mind either. I'm leaning towards something like the derby stuff which is much "heftier" but not as bright as the fiestaware.

Who knew it was so complicated? Course another option is to "downgrade" a fancy set and get a new fancier set!

offwego
03-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Don't even go there :nono: !
It's hip to be square Mikki!

What kind of drink never runs out? :mickey:

Sorry Jenn..but you did kinda leave that one hanging out there. Low hanging fruit and all that nonsense. (Besides wouldn't that need a whole new set of books?)

A never ending drink? It's not a to-go cup then. I've got it a refillable disney mug thread?

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 03:13 PM
A never ending drink? It's not a to-go cup then. I've got it a refillable disney mug thread?
Infini - TEA!

I love our Rotunda everyday -- the glaze isn't standing up well -- but I quite like the plates (they match the kitchen well :D ) . How about chinette Mikki and Scott?

offwego
03-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Infini - TEA!

I love our Rotunda everyday -- the glaze isn't standing up well -- but I quite like the plates (they match the kitchen well :D ) . How about chinette Mikki and Scott?

Oy! So Jenn did you have to get the wall painted to match the plates again or did you buy the house to match the plates?

My everyday is a mix of Mikasa classic calla lily and an everday home pattern from Eatons. Which of course I can't get more of. Drat! Does anyone else think 10th should be towels maybe?

And for 20 years a new cell phone? Or maybe cars? Why are so many gemstones type things? Do you guys really want emeralds and diamonds and stuff?

Nascfan
03-27-2007, 03:31 PM
Did I ever tell you guys how I got my tennis bracelet?

Scott thanks! Yes I think they do have some. However you may also want to check out the disneyauction site as they can ship it straight to your home often for less then from WDW.

Since I already own 4 sets of china (and have been bugging dh for a 5th) I'm not thinking I'll get china for my 20th either. I'm not very good at that whole patience is a virtue thing.

So how'd you get your tennis bracelet?
I'll have Kathy check that out. She looked at disneyshopping and thought we'd try down there also. Since we're still using our wedding set (we're very simple folk) we thought the 20th would be a good time to get new. And what better than Disney themed?

Mine's in August so we'll never be at WDW for that either. We'll stick to celebrating DS' birthday in November there. Oh, and Scott, we need special notification, preferably engraved in gold... sig lines are for the rest of the world (just so you know ;) ).

I'm not sure about the engraved in gold, but I'll be sure to be "notifying" you guys plenty as it gets closer! In fact, you'll probably be telling me to shut up about it! Haha!

We are being slightly tempted by square dishes but I am not quite sure. Should I be square or old fashioned round?

I've never seen square. Interesting!

Infini - TEA!

How about chinette Mikki and Scott?

Chinette works for me! Not sure how the dear wife would feel about it though. Should I suggest that?

Nascfan
03-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Does anyone else think 10th should be towels maybe?

And for 20 years a new cell phone? Or maybe cars? Why are so many gemstones type things? Do you guys really want emeralds and diamonds and stuff?

Tin towels?

Nah, we don't need stuff like you mentioned. The fact that our lovely ladies saw fit to marry us is present enough. Right fellas? :D

offwego
03-27-2007, 03:42 PM
So how'd you get your tennis bracelet?

I've never seen square. Interesting!

Chinette works for me! Not sure how the dear wife would feel about it though. Should I suggest that?
Scott, first of all just tune into Iron Chef america your bound to see square plates.

And chinette is just so wrong.

As to the tennis bracelet. You all recall the whole sky is falling Y2K thing right? This then created a bet between dh and I..he felt strongly enough to pony up a diamond bracelet that the lights etc would all go off at midnight. We had water, food candles you name it stocked up he felt so strongly about this.

Morale of the story? Don't bet the wife who spent a year with techies developing new software all around her...or look for good sale prices. I'm quite fond of it.

offwego
03-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Nah, we don't need stuff like you mentioned. The fact that our lovely ladies saw fit to marry us is present enough. Right fellas? :D

Aww that's so sweet. Pretty sure Frankie, Ken and Alex and Jasper are going to hang you out to dry though...there were cars on that list remember?

Nascfan
03-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Aww that's so sweet. Pretty sure Frankie, Ken and Alex and Jasper are going to hang you out to dry though...there were cars on that list remember?

I'm sure I'll catch heck for it at the next Man Meeting. Oops, did I let that slip?

Nice bet you made there.

offwego
03-27-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm sure I'll catch heck for it at the next Man Meeting. Oops, did I let that slip?

Nice bet you made there.

Isn't football season over?

And yes quite nice..however DH for some odd reason rarely bets with me now. Any ideas why?

ElenitaB
03-27-2007, 04:28 PM
If it makes you feel any better, Scott, for the longest time (when DS was in daycare), our "china pattern" was whatever Costco's paper plates were at the time: sometimes flowers, sometimes swirls. The Fiestaware was my step up in the world. :blush: Now I'm looking at Corelle, and will pull down the horrid wallpaper the previous tenants left and paint. Anyone want to come over and help?

Mikki, can you bring some Devonshire cream? Or is it too late? I'd love a scone right about now.

Anyone else having lovely weather today? :cloud9:

offwego
03-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Mikki, can you bring some Devonshire cream? Or is it too late? I'd love a scone right about now.

Anyone else having lovely weather today? :cloud9:
Very fine weather alothough I think I typed to fast. There's a giant ugly black cloud over half my view..literally half a the other three windows have lovely blue sky..must go home soon!

I have some of that cream around here Ellen still need some? Must be all the British influence!

Beast_fanatic
03-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Did I mention that I had a follow-up doctor's appointment today? My three month average blood sugar was in the "normal" range! My doctor even gave me a high-5. :thumbsup:

Jasper
03-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Go easy on him Rhonda....he just figured out how to stop the "12:00" from blinking on his Betamax.

Actually, with daylight savings time it is now blinking 1:00! I have never been one to be concerned about being right all the time so this way I am right at least twice a day.

Pretty good concept don't you think?

Jasper
03-27-2007, 05:19 PM

Practice my dear, practice!!!

You will get a chance to get back ahead of me on Wednesday through Friday of this week because I am taking my youngest son camping since he is on spring break which means I won't have internet access.

Will that help you?

Jasper
03-27-2007, 05:26 PM
This is my 5000 post?

Congratulations on another milestone!!!

So, do you have a special pair of shoes for post 5000 or is this a good excuse to go buy another?

Jasper
03-27-2007, 05:33 PM

Don't be surprised when your invitation to the next man meeting is delayed in getting to you!

Whispering to the other men; Ok guys, we have to move the meeting to a new site. How about the nearest campground?

By the way, since you get jewels and such at various anniversaries, which is the one where you get a new spouse?

dlpmikki
03-27-2007, 05:34 PM

:

It's a bit late here for a scone. And besides, don't they have carbs? :nono:

Ladies, I do believe there is hope for Scott yet (as long as he was not being tongue in cheek) :thedolls: :haha:

Jasper
03-27-2007, 06:27 PM

Doesn't everything in life have too many carbs? If it isn't too many carbs than it is too much fat or too much sugar or something. My doctor advised me of a very simple way to know if I should eat something or not; " if it tastes good, spit it out.!!"

I forgot to ask, what time of day is a good time for a scone?

drummerboy
03-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Don't be surprised when your invitation to the next man meeting is delayed in getting to you!

Whispering to the other men; Ok guys, we have to move the meeting to a new site. How about the nearest campground?

By the way, since you get jewels and such at various anniversaries, which is the one where you get a new spouse?
The one where your current spouse reads what you just posted.

I forgot to ask, what time of day is a good time for a scone?
At sc-one o'clock?

Beast_fanatic
03-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Where should we go for dinner tonight?

We were going to have pork chops and sweet potatoes, but neither of us wants to cook dinner. :blush:

Jasper
03-27-2007, 06:46 PM
At sc-one o'clock?

Very good, I didn't think it would be that obvious. So do you stay up nights thinking of one liners, or are you just natuarally talanted that way?

pjbs35a
03-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Boy...somebody's head must be swelled. Didn't realize that we talked about Frankie so much. Absence makes the, ahem, (heart) grow.....yonder?

Why can't I get my head through the door ???

Frankie, have you not been introduced to the multi-quote feature yet? It's very handy. :thumbsup:

Don't you know I am from the old school ???

Q (QQ in the parallel universe) is most upset that you did not use the proper requesitions before you raided the supply depot. I believe that may have an effect on your next assignment.

Q (Q-Tip in the medical universe) has all the proper completed forms. Are the sunspots hampering the transmission ???

LSU 73 - UCONN - 50
Did we really need Pokey ???

Jasper
03-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Where should we go for dinner tonight?

We were going to have pork chops and sweet potatoes, but neither of us wants to cook dinner. :blush:

You can tell God has a sense of humor, he invented the sweet potato! I know many people love them, but I have just never seen the value in them.

So what are you in the mood for if you are not cooking at home? I am sure I can find a few things "laying" around that could be good, just name your poison!

Jasper
03-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Q (Q-Tip in the medical universe) has all the proper completed forms.

You know that you guys are really scaring me don't you? With all your talk of forms I am beginning to think you are either in league with the evil dolls :thedolls: Or at the very least with the government. Either way it is not good.

Put the forms down and step away from them. We have the detox crew on the way and you will be well cared for!

Beast_fanatic
03-27-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm thinking Tex-Mex or BBQ. Why won't the dryer buzz so I can hang up the clothes and go? I'm hungry!

drummerboy
03-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Very good, I didn't think it would be that obvious. So do you stay up nights thinking of one liners, or are you just natuarally talanted that way?
Did I tell you I was an insomniac yet?

Why can't I get my head through the door ???
Door's too small? Hat's too big? You're trying to go in through the kitty door?

Would that be class of 1492? I wondered why you travel so much.

Q (Q-Tip in the medical universe) has all the proper completed forms. Are the sunspots hampering the transmission ???
M says QQ needs a duplicate set of forms that you did not supply (remember, we have top top secret secret clearance, not merely top secret). Don't try to blame the Sunspots, they weren't singing last week (or was that the Inkspots?)

You know that you guys are really scaring me don't you? With all your talk of forms I am beginning to think you are either in league with the evil dolls :thedolls: Or at the very least with the government. Either way it is not good.

Put the forms down and step away from them. We have the detox crew on the way and you will be well cared for!
Your dispatcher got confused and sent the Botox crew. Frankie says "thanks for erasing those worrisome lines".

I'm thinking Tex-Mex or BBQ. Why won't the dryer buzz so I can hang up the clothes and go? I'm hungry!
Just hang up the dryer and go ahead.

I'm listening to Springsteen while I type. "ooh, ooh, ohh, I'm on fire....

alpro2
03-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by pjbs35a

Originally Posted by drummerboy Would that be class of 1492? I wondered why you travel so much.

Didn't you use to baby sit for Moses?

Beast_fanatic
03-27-2007, 10:20 PM
BBQ won. I had a ham sandwich - without the bun and two small ears of corn on the cob. :tasty:

I've also already had my evening snack (chips and cheese).

So, why am I still hungry? :(

alpro2
03-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Hang in there Rhonda! :thumbsup: Breakfast is only 10 hours away. ;)

Heading on out to Charlotte in the AM. Will I hear the drums from my hotel Ken?

pjbs35a
03-27-2007, 11:08 PM

Doors too small? Hat's too big? You're trying to go in through the kitty door?

Would that be class of 1492? I wondered why you travel so much.

M says QQ needs a duplicate set of forms that you did not supply (remember, we have top top secret secret clearance, not merely top secret). Don't try to blame the Sunspots, they weren't singing last week (or was that the Inkspots?)

Your dispatcher got confused and sent the Botox crew. Frankie says "thanks for erasing those worrisome lines".

Didn't you use to baby sit for Moses?

Could there be one response to all those posts ???

Let he who is without wrinkles know the wrath of the Yak. Mystery knows no master. Take care to avoid the stray shopping cart. Bars do not a prison make. Is Burton Cummings really Niki Hoeky ???

alpro2
03-28-2007, 07:23 AM

Let he who is without wrinkles know the wrath of the Yak. Mystery knows no master. Take care to avoid the stray shopping cart. Bars do not a prison make. Is Burton Cummings really Niki Hoeky ???
There you have it folks. For the privelegded few of JQ....Frankie's quotes of the day for the week.

How is the weather in Charlotte?

drummerboy
03-28-2007, 07:29 AM
About the same.

Special message for Frankie from Z: Albequerque is red today, do not put the cow in the freezer.

Anybody have breakfast ready?

disneydrmr
03-28-2007, 09:21 AM
WHew, I think I need a nap now that I've read thru the 200 pages you guys went thru in just 1 1/2 days! Wow, I bet your fingers were tired last night!

Gee - did anyone even miss me yesterday? I spent the day at the Children's Museum with my two oldest nieces.. was lots of fun!

Here Ken - I have some breakfast for you... a bag or tortilla chips I found in my desk - will that work?

Hey Jenn - my 15 year anniversary is in '08 also! We hope to get to Disney for it.. but finances are not looking promising. Might end up heading for Amish Country in PA - stay in some Bed and Breakfast places...

disneydrmr
03-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Hello? (hello hellooo helloo...) Anyone home? (home home home...) Hmmmm.. it's echoing in here... so cold and empty. Where is everyone? Should I get some cookies? Would that bring anyone here to keep me company?

offwego
03-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Did I mention that I had a follow-up doctor's appointment today? My three month average blood sugar was in the "normal" range! My doctor even gave me a high-5. :thumbsup:
Rhonda that's fantastic news!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on another milestone!!!

So, do you have a special pair of shoes for post 5000 or is this a good excuse to go buy another? One needs an excuse to buy shoes? I had no idea about that. Learn something every day.

You can tell God has a sense of humor, he invented the sweet potato! I know many people love them, but I have just never seen the value in them.

I love sweet potatoes! Mashed with regular ones (half and half), baked, roasted, in sweet potatoe pancakes..just not with the whole marshmallow thing.

I know who Burton Cummings is but who's the other guy? Or should we guess who?

Gee - did anyone even miss me yesterday? I spent the day at the Children's Museum with my two oldest nieces.. was lots of fun!

Hey Jenn - my 15 year anniversary is in '08 also! We hope to get to Disney for it.. but finances are not looking promising. Might end up heading for Amish Country in PA - stay in some Bed and Breakfast places...

Di we missed you! Glad you had a good time. Must be a good year for anniversary's between you and Jenn & Scott. (Jasper's doesn't look to promising..)

offwego
03-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Hello? (hello hellooo helloo...) Anyone home? (home home home...) Hmmmm.. it's echoing in here... so cold and empty. Where is everyone? Should I get some cookies? Would that bring anyone here to keep me company?

Sorry..had computer problems this morning!

Coffee instead of cookies please!

Let's see Ellen is still stuck in art's & crafts, Jenn's at school, Frankie is nocturnal, Rhonda is normally here when she's doing laundry and Maria hasn't been around in ages.

Alex went to Charlotte.

Unless Scott & Ken come back we are going to be forced to hang out just you and I Di!

What should we talk about? Oh I know Stitch right?

drummerboy
03-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Rhonda is normally here when she's doing laundry.
She has her computer in the washing machine?

I've been in conference all morning, catching up with end-of-quarter stuff.

Di, did I tell you the Kentucky trip is off for now? Long story, but we're staying closer to home, especially to save for the October Intercot trip to WDW.

offwego
03-28-2007, 11:34 AM

I've been in conference all morning, catching up with end-of-quarter stuff.

Di, did I tell you the Kentucky trip is off for now? Long story, but we're staying closer to home, especially to save for the October Intercot trip to WDW.

Well if you can have a computer in your fridge why not?

Nascfan
03-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Cookies? Did someone say cookies?

Congratulations on the blood sugar levels Rhonda! That's excellent.

offwego
03-28-2007, 12:11 PM

Congratulations on the blood sugar levels Rhonda! That's excellent.

Di did and then she left too.

Maybe Jenn will win one from Timmies and share? Though I noticed there was no offer to share the car.

So what trouble can we get into today?

disneydrmr
03-28-2007, 12:20 PM

Yeah, you mentioned it... what a shame.. choosing Disney over Kentucky! I just don't see how you can do that!;) Don't you know that Kentucky is considered "God's Country"? And your RV, with all it's bumps, bruises, dings, dents, travel stickers, etc.. would fit right in down there! :D

See what kind of 'riff raff' comes out at the mention of cookies! :D

Unless Scott & Ken come back we are going to be forced to hang out just you and I Di!

What should we talk about? Oh I know Stitch right?

Gee, "forced' to hang out with me... yeah, I feel really loved around here....:crying: ;)

But yeah, we can talk about Stitch if you want.. or about food, or the weather.. just about anything will do!

offwego
03-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Gee, "forced' to hang out with me... yeah, I feel really loved around here....:crying: ;)

But yeah, we can talk about Stitch if you want.. or about food, or the weather.. just about anything will do!

Sorry Di...I just meant we'd have nobody for target practice (but we are fine now Scott came out for cookies).

I did afterall offer to spend the afternoon discussing Stitch doesn't that count?

So how many Stitch movies do you own anyway? We only have the first one. I've often wondered if getting the others would be worth it.

Nascfan
03-28-2007, 12:48 PM
So what trouble can we get into today?

Since Maria hasn't been around in ages, should we redecorate her house?

See what kind of 'riff raff' comes out at the mention of cookies! :D

Hey, I resemble that remark!

disneydrmr
03-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Sorry Di...I just meant we'd have nobody for target practice (but we are fine now Scott came out for cookies).

I did afterall offer to spend the afternoon discussing Stitch doesn't that count?

So how many Stitch movies do you own anyway? We only have the first one. I've often wondered if getting the others would be worth it.

I own ALL of Stitch's movies! And yes - the others are worth getting! I also love to watch the cartoon series when I'm able to catch it on tv! I personally think they should put him on Broadway! I can see it now "Stitch... On Broadway"... :D

And you are forgiven - it counts for a lot that you offered to discuss Stitch with me!

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Um, Maybe Maria hasn't been around because she is at her house reinforcing it with every kind of security measure she can take - all out of fear that the JQ Extreme Team will show up on her doorstep!
And yes, I know you resemble that remark - that is why I said it! :D ;)

Why can't I think of a question to ask?

Mickey'sGirl
03-28-2007, 01:13 PM
At sc-one o'clock? Hey... did you "borrow" my jokebook?

Safe travels Alex!

I know who Burton Cummings is but who's the other guy? Or should we guess who? VERY Good pun Nat!

Maybe Jenn will win one from Timmies and share? I win squat from Timmies :mad:

Since Maria hasn't been around in ages, should we redecorate her house?I think she would probably appreciate that!

:hi: all -- Spent the morning with the little people. The TA's, Secretaries and Custodial Staff have been striking for the past week -- so the schools are not being cleaned or maintained properly -- there is no administrative support, and the Special Education classes are being run on a really basic curriculum ... it's sad -- but the kids at Harry's school are really good kids -- and other than the floors needing a good sweep and wash -- they are in great shape. We are not allowed to go in and clean (I offerred, but we cannot cross the "picket" lines). Only the Principal and Vice-Principal can clean..... That aside, Harry's teacher decided to go ahead with a major "painting" art project that will take the class 2 weeks to complete -- because he knew I was there :hide2: . There was water and soggy newspaper everywhere -- but the kids really do some spectacular work. Mr. B and I spent our time as their gophers (don't get any ideas now Jasper) --- What a mess though -- and they cleaned it all up without prompting and without issue. They are really great kids. The teacher didn't want them to miss out because the adults can't get it together.... and they are all stressed because there is a schoolwide Spell-a-Thon tomorrow..... Am I talking a lot? It must be my winless Timmies talking! :mickey:

disneydrmr
03-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Am I talking a lot? It must be my winless Timmies talking! :mickey:
[/FONT]

Hi back Jenn! you're not bitter - are you? :D
Here's some :pixie: that your next cup of timmies will be a BIG winner! (and just remember WHO sent that Pixie dust to you when you do win! ;) )

Nascfan
03-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Wow Jenn, your plate has become quite full on Wednesdays, hasn't it?
Sounds like you had fun though, and a good bunch of kids.

offwego
03-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi back Jenn! you're not bitter - are you? :D
Here's some :pixie: that your next cup of timmies will be a BIG winner! (and just remember WHO sent that Pixie dust to you when you do win! ;) )
She won't be bitter unless the coffee was!

VERY Good pun Nat! (I liked it....not bad since I'm way too young to remember them)

:hi: all -- Spent the morning with the little people. The TA's, Secretaries and Custodial Staff have been striking for the past week -- so the schools are not being cleaned or maintained properly -- there is no administrative support, and the Special Education classes are being run on a really basic curriculum ... it's sad -- but the kids at Harry's school are really good kids -- and other than the floors needing a good sweep and wash -- they are in great shape. We are not allowed to go in and clean (I offerred, but we cannot cross the "picket" lines). Only the Principal and Vice-Principal can clean..... That aside, Harry's teacher decided to go ahead with a major "painting" art project that will take the class 2 weeks to complete -- because he knew I was there :hide2: . There was water and soggy newspaper everywhere -- but the kids really do some spectacular work. Mr. B and I spent our time as their gophers (don't get any ideas now Jasper) --- What a mess though -- and they cleaned it all up without prompting and without issue. They are really great kids. The teacher didn't want them to miss out because the adults can't get it together.... and they are all stressed because there is a schoolwide Spell-a-Thon tomorrow..... Am I talking a lot? It must be my winless Timmies talking! :mickey:

Jenn I've been wondering about that strike...DH sees :mad: everytime you even say school strike to him. DS had 3 in 3 years for goodness sake!

I'm sorry but they all have quite good contracts and really should consider what the rest of the world works for...and the stress it puts on the children they are supposed to be working with..anyway should climb off soapbox now. Oh and by the way for our US friends teaching (mind you this is support staff) is quite well paid here in Canada and their pension plan is the stuff of dreams!

!

Alex goes on trips and we leave him alone. Shouldn't we do his first? Just so he doesn't think that we will abandon him to any old new person as well? Plus they are kinda close together right? So we won't have to move Jaspers back hoe as far.

Christine can you give us a reference??

Nascfan
03-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Sure, we can do Alex's house first. Do you think he'd like a nice indoor pool? I think Jasper left the keys in the backhoe.

I hope the strike gets settled soon. Neither side wins in that situation, in my opinion.

trackbarroness
03-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Who else has today and tomorrow off? :cool:
next week I have a 6 day work week how wicked is that? :cool:

drummerboy
03-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Did I hear a call for the JQ Extreme Team? Wait, don't leave until I get my tool belt.

Ummmm...Alex. When did you say you were going to Charlotte?

offwego
03-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Who else has today and tomorrow off? :cool:
next week I have a 6 day work week how wicked is that? :cool:

a 6 day workweek? Your paying later for the time off now aren't you?

Hope you've got something fun (other then helping us remodel Alex's house) planned for today.

disneydrmr
03-28-2007, 03:15 PM
(running in with jack hammer, hard hat, and concrete mix).. did someone say "remodel"? I believe Alex was going today... When do we start? Where do you think he would like his new indoor bocce court? And I think we should decorate his master bedroom to look like a bakery! We could even use cookie scented candles to set the proper mood. Scott - do you have any rockets? I think he would enjoy a few new skylights also! Don't you think?

offwego
03-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Did I hear a call for the JQ Extreme Team? Wait, don't leave until I get my tool belt.

Ummmm...Alex. When did you say you were going to Charlotte? Ken we can't leave without you...you have the RV! And can deal with any pesky by-law issues of course!

(running in with jack hammer, hard hat, and concrete mix).. did someone say "remodel"? I believe Alex was going today... When do we start? Where do you think he would like his new indoor bocce court? And I think we should decorate his master bedroom to look like a bakery! We could even use cookie scented candles to set the proper mood. Scott - do you have any rockets? I think he would enjoy a few new skylights also! Don't you think?

I was really feeling a redo of the kitchen too..all pantry all the time.

With maybe a beverly fountian? Or maybe we could do a theme for his living room. (Not little Mermaid as we clearly need to save that for Scott) Perhaps one for Alex could be themed on say oh I don't know PeterPan? Or maybe Pirates?

disneydrmr
03-28-2007, 03:49 PM

With maybe a beverly fountian? Or maybe we could do a theme for his living room. (Not little Mermaid as we clearly need to save that for Scott) Perhaps one for Alex could be themed on say oh I don't know PeterPan? Or maybe Pirates?

How about basing his kitchen/dining room on Beauty and the Beast - you know - the whole "Be Our Guest" Scene with the dancing dinner ware and food. We could hang a bunch of dinnerware from his ceiling and install a high powered fan to blow on them so it looks like they are constantly moving and dancing! And install a sound system so whenever any steps foot into the kitchen/dining room, the song "Be Our Guest" begins to play and doesn't stop until they leave the rooms!

Living room? Peter Pan could be cute. We could make his couch to be like a pirate ship. Or we could veer away from Disney for his living room and do a Sesame Street theme- complete with the cookie monster! What do you think?

trackbarroness
03-28-2007, 04:13 PM
a 6 day workweek? Your paying later for the time off now aren't you?

Hope you've got something fun (other then helping us remodel Alex's house) planned for today.

It's manatory 6 day week, so for the next 2 weeks at least I'll have only one day off per week. At least I don't have any 11 or 12 hour work days. :D :cool: Lol
Can I handle the hammer gun thingie? :cool: Or the umm loud speaker? :D To modavate(sp) everyone. Oh wait that's Ken's job Oopsies. Can I do sketches for us? :D

drummerboy
03-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Ken we can't leave without you...you have the RV! And can deal with any pesky by-law issues of course!
I see the need for DDBB (Drummerboy Discount Bylaw Busters).

With maybe a beverly fountian? Or maybe we could do a theme for his living room. (Not little Mermaid as we clearly need to save that for Scott) Perhaps one for Alex could be themed on say oh I don't know PeterPan? Or maybe Pirates? What, no :thedolls: :thedolls: ? Really going for the Beverly fountain though.

Nascfan
03-28-2007, 04:20 PM
It's manatory 6 day week, so for the next 2 weeks at least I'll have only one day off per week. At least I don't have any 11 or 12 hour work days. :D :cool: Lol
Can I handle the hammer gun thingie? :cool: Or the umm loud speaker? :D To modavate(sp) everyone. Oh wait that's Ken's job Oopsies. Can I do sketches for us? :D

Ah yes, Easter break for a lot of the schools. Busy time for you. Our niece leaves Easter Sunday to come down for the week with the Ida High School Band. I don't know when they'll be in MK though. She's VERY excited!

I like the Beverly fountain idea! Should we put it next to the pool?

dlpmikki
03-28-2007, 04:41 PM

Ken we can't leave without you...you have the RV! And can deal with any pesky by-law issues of course!

How about basing his kitchen/dining room on Beauty and the Beast - you know - the whole "Be Our Guest" Scene with the dancing dinner ware and food. We could hang a bunch of dinnerware from his ceiling and install a high powered fan to blow on them so it looks like they are constantly moving and dancing! And install a sound system so whenever any steps foot into the kitchen/dining room, the song "Be Our Guest" begins to play and doesn't stop until they leave the rooms!

Living room? Peter Pan could be cute. We could make his couch to be like a pirate ship. Or we could veer away from Disney for his living room and do a Sesame Street theme- complete with the cookie monster! What do you think?

I think we should do an even more extreme makeover. How about we set up like a scene from a movie? Like Tarzan. The professors camp of tents....... after Terk has finished with them :D :thedolls: We could even leave Terk and the band there playing music to welcome him home :cool:

offwego
03-28-2007, 04:54 PM

I like how you think!

The Sesame Street idea's a good one but would the JQ Extreme team think we were bending their artistic integrity?

offwego
03-28-2007, 04:59 PM
I think we should do an even more extreme makeover. How about we set up like a scene from a movie? Like Tarzan. The professors camp of tents....... after Terk has finished with them :D :thedolls: We could even leave Terk and the band there playing music to welcome him home :cool:
Ohh I love the way you think!! But lets make sure the fountian is in a safe place ok?

I like the Beverly fountain idea! Should we put it next to the pool?
Why not?

I see the need for DDBB (Drummerboy Discount Bylaw Busters).

What, no :thedolls: :thedolls: ? Really going for the Beverly fountain though.
I think we have a need for Drummerboy Discount Beverly Fountians or DDBF!! Can you imagine discount Beverly? :sick: :sick:

drummerboy
03-28-2007, 05:22 PM
I think we have a need for Drummerboy Discount Beverly Fountians or DDBF!! Can you imagine discount Beverly? :sick: :sick:
Where do you think all our leftover ice cream goes?

pjbs35a
03-28-2007, 05:40 PM
There you have it folks. For the privelegded few of JQ....Frankie's quotes of the day for the week.

Charlotte who ???

About the same.

Special message for Frankie from Z: Albequerque is red today, do not put the cow in the freezer.

Bovines are protected from cold, Baton Rouge is Red today, yesterday and tomorrow, Grass is green, Water is wet. What is the tempereature of Blue ???

I know who Burton Cummings is but who's the other guy? Or should we guess who?

Why don't you guess ??? I'll tell you when you are correct.

Where do you think all our leftover ice cream goes?

Retired Root :beer: Floats ???

drummerboy
03-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Bovines are protected from cold, Baton Rouge is Red today, yesterday and tomorrow, Grass is green, Water is wet. What is the tempereature of Blue ???
If it's Carolina blue, I'd say pretty icy right now.

Retired Root :beer: Floats ???
You must be thinking of our refried Root:beer: floats, eh?

ElenitaB
03-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Congratulations, Rhonda! That is awesome news! See what a little good living can do for you?

They're virtual, Mikki. No carbs, no fat grams, no calories at all!

You're going to visit my mom? How nice of you!

Let's see Ellen is still stuck in art's & crafts
Actually I went into the office today... got the admin pool doing arts and crafts though, putting together the bags of M&Ms, attaching the labels, putting on the ribbons. It's been days that I've been around the little temptations (the candy, not the admins) and not one has passed my lips. I'm proud of myself. :D Not that I'm losing any weight but whatever.

That's one way of getting the monitor and keyboard clean!

The TA's, Secretaries and Custodial Staff have been striking for the past week -- so the schools are not being cleaned or maintained properly [...] Only the Principal and Vice-Principal can clean
Now that must be a site to see! Have you taken pictures?

Di, you might be onto something here. If you did that in my kitchen, I'd think quite a few times before going there... just think of how much weight I'd lose! ;)

So who wants Disney news from Times Square? The Lion King is gone... Mary Poppins is in its place. :(

Tomorrow I have treatment (nothing like a nice dose of :thedolls: -Be-Gone) so I just might not be around to post. See you on Friday!

pjbs35a
03-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Anybody care to guess where (http://www.commanderspalace.com/) I'll be dining tomorrow night ???

disneydeb
03-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Does anyone have any experience in barrel-racing?

ElenitaB
03-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Anybody care to guess where (http://www.commanderspalace.com/) I'll be dining tomorrow night ???
How cool! What's the occasion?

Ken might... On second thought, that was RV racing.

drummerboy
03-28-2007, 10:48 PM

Ken might... On second thought, that was RV racing.
I tried to outrun a barrel once, but it got ahead of me. Would it help if I sung "Roll Out the Barrel"?

Or to be more serious--I don't how many equestrians we may have here in JQ. Anybody here raced horses around barrels? (While sober)

alpro2
03-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Anybody care to guess where (http://www.commanderspalace.com/)I'll be dining tomorrow night ???
Oh you are in Vegas?

Make sure the pool is Olympic size....perhaps some rock formations will do as well.

As far as Maria goes, she is temporarily indisposed...(she is digging the trench for the "makeover"). :D

Beast_fanatic
03-28-2007, 11:57 PM

No, but my husband used to ride bulls. Does that help?

Tomorrow I have treatment (nothing like a nice dose of :thedolls: -Be-Gone) so I just might not be around to post. See you on Friday!

Lots of :pixie: on the way to help the treatment! And, a little more :pixie: that it doesn't make you too puny!

Christine
03-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Good luck with your treatment tomorrow, Ellen!

Do I have to go back and read all the posts I've missed, or can I just :tiptoe: back in???

dlpmikki
03-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Good luck with your treatment tomorrow, Ellen!

Do I have to go back and read all the posts I've missed, or can I just :tiptoe: back in???

Another good luck with your treatment Ellen!

Christine, you can tiptoe back in but you have to at least give the impression you have read the posts.....

It's pouring with rain and I am off to play tennis. Am I mad? Well, I will be playing indoors at least.......

alpro2
03-29-2007, 07:20 AM
Anybody here raced horses around barrels? (While sober)
I did....the horse beat me by a nose.

Good luck today Ellen.

Do you know what this post makes? :D

drummerboy
03-29-2007, 07:50 AM
A terrible joke? :thedolls:

Congratulations on 6000+.

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2007, 08:44 AM
So who wants Disney news from Times Square? The Lion King is gone... Mary Poppins is in its place. :( My very first mother's day present came from the gift shop...:(

Tomorrow I have treatment (nothing like a nice dose of :thedolls: -Be-Gone) so I just might not be around to post. See you on Friday! Take care, and here's some :pixie: Ellen.

Anybody care to guess where (http://www.commanderspalace.com/)I'll be dining tomorrow night ??? I'll have the Onion Crusted Snapper please. :eat:

Does anyone have any experience in barrel-racing? I make it a point to race nothing. I e-rase quite a bit, however....

Do I have to go back and read all the posts I've missed, or can I just :tiptoe: back in???:tiptoe: away Christine! Just smile and nod a lot!

...Do you know what this post makes?
I liked your joke Alex! :D Congrats on 6,000! That's a lot of yapping!

What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft?

offwego
03-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Why don't you guess ??? I'll tell you when you are correct.

So Jenn it does not appear that Frankie appreciated the pun!

Good luck Ellen will be thinking of you!!

Only once...show jumping though. Would that help?

Or to be more serious--I don't how many equestrians we may have here in JQ. Anybody here raced horses around barrels? (While sober)
Oh was that the missing part. Who knew?

Congratulations on 6000+.

Congrats Alex!!

alpro2
03-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Don't know, but I wonder what would happen if you drop and drum...(merboy) down the mineshaft? :thedolls: Just kidding Ken...I just couldn't resist. :D

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Don't know, but I wonder what would happen if you drop and drum...(merboy) down the mineshaft? :thedolls: Just kidding Ken...I just couldn't resist. :D :nono: Trouble!

A Flat Min-or.

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Di, you might be onto something here. If you did that in my kitchen, I'd think quite a few times before going there... just think of how much weight I'd lose! ;)

All you have to do Ellen is call on the JQ Extreme Home Makeover Team and we'll do your kitchen right up for you! Good luck with your treatment! I hope all goes well for you!

Um, McDonalds? :D Looks like a great place. Hope you have a great time!

I do! I've even rounded up cattle! Very experienced on a horse.... (but I'm sure you aren't talking about a stick horse - are you? ;) )

It's pouring with rain and I am off to play tennis. Am I mad? Well, I will be playing indoors at least.......

Mad as in angry? Mad as in insane? Mad because it's raining? Mad because you are off to play tennis?

:rotfl: :funny:

alpro2
03-29-2007, 09:49 AM
A Flat Min-or.
Now, now Jen...we don't have to be critcal because the person is flat. Not all of us are blessed.

Don't I just crack you up?

Going out in the drizzly NC rain to hit some pink golf balls. Who would like to join me?

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 09:49 AM
:nono: Trouble!

A Flat Min-or.

Why would that cause you to have a flat person under the age of 18? Wouldn't it make more sense to have a flat miner? :D ;)

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 09:52 AM

I think the question here would actually be - who thinks Alex has cracked up?;)

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Now, now Jen...we don't have to be critcal because the person is flat. Not all of us are blessed.

Going out in the drizzly NC rain to hit some pink golf balls. Who would like to join me?

Why would that cause you to have a flat person under the age of 18? Wouldn't it make more sense to have a flat miner? :D ;)
Now..Laurel and Hardy ... the piano alludes to the fact that this will have a musical overtone..... A flat minor is a key..... Oi! Methinks I'm going to have to pull out my "special" jokebook..... It is in really large type with lots of pictures. Will that help?

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 10:03 AM
Now..Laurel and Hardy ... the piano alludes to the fact that this will have a musical overtone..... A flat minor is a key..... Oi! Methinks I'm going to have to pull out my "special" jokebook..... It is in really large type with lots of pictures. Will that help?

I don't know - will you be able to scan the pictures into your posts? :D

drummerboy
03-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Don't know, but I wonder what would happen if you drop and drum...(merboy) down the mineshaft?
You'd get pure gold, guitar boy. :D

By the way, my drums are tuned to the key of H flat minus.

Can somebody toss me a spare question? (Not you, Jen.)

offwego
03-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Where is the coffee hiding?

And Alex first heels, pink golf balls and flat jokes? Have you been playing too much tennis with Mikki?

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2007, 10:21 AM
Can somebody toss me a spare question? (Not you, Jen.)
Does nobody appreciate good comedy? I can help you all with your delivery.....

offwego
03-29-2007, 11:00 AM

We appreciate it Jenn...it's just we struggle with showing it.

Now where did everyone take off too? Are we already on our way to Alex's?

drummerboy
03-29-2007, 11:09 AM
Now where did everyone take off too? Are we already on our way to Alex's?
Most of us have been here at Alex's waiting for you. Did you remember to get the...well, Alex might be listening...the 'special order'?

offwego
03-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Most of us have been here at Alex's waiting for you. Did you remember to get the...well, Alex might be listening...the 'special order'?

Oh yeah that...sure..no problem. Do you think he's going to take us up on our refi offer as well?

Found some coffee so I'll be there shortly!

Nascfan
03-29-2007, 12:24 PM
:hi: folks!

Congrats on the 6,000 Alex! :thumbsup:

Do you guys think we should do something extra-special in the remodel in honor of his milestone?

offwego
03-29-2007, 12:26 PM
:hi: folks!

Congrats on the 6,000 Alex! :thumbsup:

Do you guys think we should do something extra-special in the remodel in honor of his milestone?

Have you seen the Capital One ad? He's already got bankers at this house. What more could one possible need to make it special?

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 12:32 PM

Um, are you trying to infringe upon Drummerboy's territory... his Drummerboy Discount Delivery Service takes care of ALL our delivery needs! :D

What do you have in mind? Maybe a giant 6,000 figurine in his yard (or at least what's left of his yard when we are through)... or maybe we can design a new bed for him with the headboard being a large 6,000?

Have you seen the Capital One ad? He's already got bankers at this house. What more could one possible need to make it special?

Bankers? Aren't you the only banker here? And with you there Nat, I'm sure Alex doesn't need anymore to make it special! (though he might think a few extra cookies would do the trick ;) )

drummerboy
03-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Um, are you trying to infringe upon Drummerboy's territory... his Drummerboy Discount Delivery Service takes care of ALL our delivery needs! :D
The management at DDDS appreciates your looking out for us.

What do you have in mind? Maybe a giant 6,000 figurine in his yard (or at least what's left of his yard when we are through)... or maybe we can design a new bed for him with the headboard being a large 6,000?
I'm thinking a giant arm and gloved hand holding a wand with the number '6000' running across it. Anybody want in on the construction bids?

Does anybody know why Ty keeps lurking around in the back yard? Think he's looking for ideas?

Nascfan
03-29-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm thinking a giant arm and gloved hand holding a wand with the number '6000' running across it. Anybody want in on the construction bids?

On top of a big golf ball?

And who could ask for anything more than a personal Banker Babe at their house?

offwego
03-29-2007, 02:07 PM
On top of a big golf ball?

Well don't forget I come with a trainee as well. That could make it more fun don't you think?

Bankers? Aren't you the only banker here? And with you there Nat, I'm sure Alex doesn't need anymore to make it special! (though he might think a few extra cookies would do the trick ;) )
Not the headboard...that might be misconstrued don't you think?
Apparently even one banker is too many...

Does anybody know why Ty keeps lurking around in the back yard? Think he's looking for ideas?

Cause they need him when we are done?

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2007, 02:42 PM
:hi: Who is Ty?

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 02:49 PM

Hmmm... I know where we can get one of those giant arm thingys.. we just need someone to stage a distraction so we can move in for the steal... or I mean borrow?

Maybe Ty is jealous of our work and wants to be invited to join our team...

Alex could - I think he's asking for a personal accountant to keep track of his cookie stock.

Well don't forget I come with a trainee as well. That could make it more fun don't you think?

It could possibly be more fun... does you trainee do destruct.. um, I mean construction?

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 02:51 PM
:hi: Who is Ty?

OH MY GOSH! Go back and edit this post before my sister Deb sees this! Ty is just one of the most handsome specimen of men around (according to her!).. he is the 'team leader' on the TV show Extreme Home Makeover! He got his start as a carpenter on Trading Spaces....
Now, hurry.... go change that post... You don't want Deb after you - do you?

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2007, 03:03 PM
OH MY GOSH! Go back and edit this post before my sister Deb sees this! Ty is just one of the most handsome specimen of men around (according to her!).. he is the 'team leader' on the TV show Extreme Home Makeover! He got his start as a carpenter on Trading Spaces....
Now, hurry.... go change that post... You don't want Deb after you - do you?
No I don't want Deb after me....Is he that really loud guy? If so, she can have him! I like the idea of the giant arm with a wand ... I might be able to find one in about 3 weeks too.....:D

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 03:23 PM
No I don't want Deb after me....Is he that really loud guy? If so, she can have him! I like the idea of the giant arm with a wand ... I might be able to find one in about 3 weeks too.....:D

Yeah, Ty is the 'loud' one that uses the megaphone to shout at people.

Hmmmm..... I think I need to go on the trip with you though... you will need someone to cause a disturbance so no one will be paying attention to you when you grab the giant arm.. but - where do you plan to put it to get it out of the area?

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2007, 03:31 PM
.. but - where do you plan to put it to get it out of the area? Maybe you and your fuzzy blue boyfriend can help me out.... then I will use my specially honed skills (I am a Galactic Hero remember) to manoever it out of the park (without hurting Euan's favourite SSE). Can you do it Space Ranger?

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Maybe you and your fuzzy blue boyfriend can help me out.... then I will use my specially honed skills (I am a Galactic Hero remember) to manoever it out of the park (without hurting Euan's favourite SSE). Can you do it Space Ranger?

With my fuzzy blue boyfriend :stitch: at my side I can do ANYTHING!!!! :D We will stage such a distraction as none have ever seen! And then the rest of the JQ bunch will stand in awe as you, the Galactic Hero, brings said arm thingy to Alex's house! Anyone think anyone will notice the arm thingy missing?

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Man...I'm impressed just listening to you! Way to go Space Ranger. Nobody will notice a thing....I will use this special laser that is on my uniform.....oooohhh. ANyone know the number for 9-1-1?

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Man...I'm impressed just listening to you! Way to go Space Ranger. Nobody will notice a thing....I will use this special laser that is on my uniform.....oooohhh. ANyone know the number for 9-1-1?

Um, can't help you there... I've tried to dial it before but there is no 11 on my phone. ;)

Where did everyone else go? You don't think they are buried under that pile of rubble that used to be Alex's garage - do you? Anyone know how to call in the Rescue Dogs?

drummerboy
03-29-2007, 04:40 PM
I've been out. Did someone put in a call to DDHS (Drummerboy Discount Helicopter Services)? There's a requisition form on my desk...something about picking up a wand thingy. Looks like it might take the Chinook.

Does anybody know where we stored the Black Pearl replica? The one made out of Jello? And has the refrigeration unit arrived yet? Come on people, we've got a lot of work to do in a little time!

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 04:45 PM
I've been out. Did someone put in a call to DDHS (Drummerboy Discount Helicopter Services)? There's a requisition form on my desk...something about picking up a wand thingy. Looks like it might take the Chinook.

Does anybody know where we stored the Black Pearl replica? The one made out of Jello? And has the refrigeration unit arrived yet? Come on people, we've got a lot of work to do in a little time!

Actually I think our resident Galactic Hero is taking care of the wand thingy... though if her space craft doesn't have the power then she may have to use the Chinook!

I think I saw the Jello Black Pearl replica over there - next to Scott.. hmmmm.. who has a large spoon in his hand and a napkin around his neck... anyone else think that looks a bit suspicious?

Jasper
03-29-2007, 04:57 PM
Must be a good year for anniversary's between you and Jenn & Scott. (Jasper's doesn't look to promising..)

Hey we will be reaching 24 years later this year so it can't all be bad. Either that or one of us has a lot of will power.

Reaching in the pantry; If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Jasper
03-29-2007, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=alpro2;1238836
[/QUOTE]

So, do you get seven years bad luck for cracking a person the same as when you crack a mirror?

Jasper
03-29-2007, 05:15 PM
I think I saw the Jello Black Pearl replica over there - next to Scott.. hmmmm.. who has a large spoon in his hand and a napkin around his neck... anyone else think that looks a bit suspicious?

I thought we were keeping the jello Pearl up in the great white north, also known as Canada! Or was that the silly string guns for the epic battle with the dolls :thedolls: ? Hmm, maybe you guys are on to something with your forms, then we could find the Pearl more easily wouldn't we?

Nah, it's more fun to search!

drummerboy
03-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Will somebody please tell Scott to hold off witht the spoon already? We haven't even put the whipped cream sail on the Pearl yet.

Look people, I can't just hold the Chinook up in the air waiting on the wand thingy. I'm sending it out to look for something...hmmmmmm...heavy.

Did anybody ever settle on the kitchen decor? I'm thinking retro (rockets).

Jasper
03-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Will somebody please tell Scott to hold off witht the spoon already? We haven't even put the whipped cream sail on the Pearl yet.

Look people, I can't just hold the Chinook up in the air waiting on the wand thingy. I'm sending it out to look for something...hmmmmmm...heavy.

That's why we couldn't spot the Pearl, the white of the whipped cream blended in with Canada's snow pack!

While you have the helicopter out could you pull some stumps from my back yard for me please?

I don't know if the design committee has reached any final decisions yet on the decor. You know how committees can be!! If they don't decide soon than I think we do it the contractor way and just design as we go. Sound like a plan to you? And no, I did not ask if it was a good plan, just if it was a plan!

alpro2
03-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Setting: Small hotel room in Charlotte, all alone, lurking on Intercot.

Alex to himself: hmmm..."sure is quiet around here. Going home tomorrow. Wonder what is going on? It's going to be a quiet weekend. Not sure what I am going to do".

Thoughts turn to WDW....Alex again, saying to himself, "I really hate that wand thingy on Spaceship Earth. What in the hay were they thinking? I would never put that on my house".

Hello, anybody around?

drummerboy
03-29-2007, 10:03 PM
Setting: Small hotel room in Charlotte, all alone, lurking on Intercot.

Alex to himself: hmmm..."sure is quiet around here. Going home tomorrow. Wonder what is going on? It's going to be a quiet weekend. Not sure what I am going to do".

Thoughts turn to WDW....Alex again, saying to himself, "I really hate that wand thingy on Spaceship Earth. What in the hay were they thinking? I would never put that on my house".

Hello, anybody around?
Note to Extreme Team: SShhhh! (and hurry!!)

Ummm...How's the weather today? Anybody?

ElenitaB
03-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Note to Extreme Team: SShhhh! (and hurry!!)

Ummm...How's the weather today? Anybody?
So, Alex, sorry your room is so small. Does the hotel offer a breakfast buffet? Do they have cookies? Are they good cookies? (There was an entire tray of cookies at one of my meetings yesterday... I thought of you and the guys.) Do I need to send you cannoli? Watcha you have for dinner? :eat: Do you miss us?

Treatment went well today. They took lots of blood so we can see where certain things stand and I'll be having another CT scan in two weeks (sigh). There might be a bit of trouble abrew but I'm going to try not to think about it until evidence is in hand. Right? And first things first, I have to keep an eye on my leg this week to see if there are any reactions, as in more (possible) cellulitis. And tomorrow I have to finally call the vascular specialist to make an appointment. The results of the CT scan get to show if certain doctors get to roll off my team (you know who I mean), only to bring another one on! What fun! :) (Bottom line: I'm HERE.) I'm thinking of having a party to celebrate the 6th anniversary of my diagnosis. What do you think of that idea? Is it too weird?

Where is the coffee hiding?
Where are you manners, people? Couldn't anyone have had coffee ready for Nat today? A pot's already been put up to automatically brew a nice pot in the AM. Virtual donuts and bagels are always welcome.

As long as they don't bring along the WaMu bankers' pen, we're doing well.

How about we build a geodesic dome over the entire house? The wand would look great there

Not the headboard... that might be misconstrued don't you think?
:rotfl: Nat, monitor cleaner, please.

disneydeb
03-29-2007, 11:31 PM
No, but my husband used to ride bulls. Does that help?

!

DD my youngest came in. She has a new BF that rides bulls and wants to get her into barrel racing. She rides, but she has a long way to go to barrel race in a real rodeo.

alpro2
03-30-2007, 05:41 AM
So, Alex, sorry your room is so small. Does the hotel offer a breakfast buffet? Do they have cookies? Are they good cookies? (There was an entire tray of cookies at one of my meetings yesterday... I thought of you and the guys.) Do I need to send you cannoli? Watcha you have for dinner? :eat: Do you miss us?

Yes there is a tray of cookies in the lobby. I am at a Courtyard. And yes, cannoli's are always welcomed.

Originally Posted by ElenitaB
Treatment went well today. They took lots of blood so we can see where certain things stand and I'll be having another CT scan in two weeks (sigh). There might be a bit of trouble abrew but I'm going to try not to think about it until evidence is in hand. Right? And first things first, I have to keep an eye on my leg this week to see if there are any reactions, as in more (possible) cellulitis. And tomorrow I have to finally call the vascular specialist to make an appointment. The results of the CT scan get to show if certain doctors get to roll off my team (you know who I mean), only to bring another one on! What fun! :) (Bottom line: I'm HERE.) I'm thinking of having a party to celebrate the 6th anniversary of my diagnosis. What do you think of that idea? Is it too weird?

Thoughts continue to you Ellen. Everything will be fine. And yes, let's us have a big party. :party: Maybe we can invite Dr. McBlueEyes?

What is all that sawing and hammering I hear?

drummerboy
03-30-2007, 07:25 AM
What is all that sawing and hammering I hear?
Nothing, nothing. It's uh...it's your neighbor's television...they're watching DIY channel. HEY YOU PEOPLE, TURN DOWN THAT TELEVISION. Can't you tell Alex is trying to rest?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Actually I think our resident Galactic Hero is taking care of the wand thingy... though if her space craft doesn't have the power then she may have to use the Chinook! Got it! I need the Chinook for placement -- Ken, can you swing it over here please?

So, do you get seven years bad luck for cracking a person the same as when you crack a mirror? That's the rule.

I'm thinking of having a party to celebrate the 6th anniversary of my diagnosis. What do you think of that idea? Is it too weird? I think people should celebrate regularly -- It is good to lift your spirits -- and there are often good things to eat and drink there....So, no. It's not weird. You should have a party. I'm thinking of you :pixie: .

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 09:01 AM

Scott, put that spoon down and step away from the jello Pearl! Hurry and do your thing Ken - I don't know how long I'll be able to hold Scott back - especially if he realizes that my 'gun' is made of jello also.

Ellen, I'm praying that there is NO trouble abrew for you and that all things come out clear and clean! Go ahead! Have the party! :party: It's not weird... Please know that we are all here for you and care for you and pray for the best for you!

DD my youngest came in. She has a new BF that rides bulls and wants to get her into barrel racing. She rides, but she has a long way to go to barrel race in a real rodeo.

Um, did the bull buck your question out of your post?

Nothing, nothing. It's uh...it's your neighbor's television...they're watching DIY channel. HEY YOU PEOPLE, TURN DOWN THAT TELEVISION. Can't you tell Alex is trying to rest?

Got it! I need the Chinook for placement -- Ken, can you swing it over here please?

Hey Alex - before you question the noise of the Chinook.. your neighbor on the OTHER side is watching some military movie - wow! Their surround sound sure is loud! How DO you ever get any sleep around here?

offwego
03-30-2007, 09:23 AM

As long as they don't bring along the WaMu bankers' pen, we're doing well.

:rotfl: Nat, monitor cleaner, please.
Glad I made tyou laugh! And may I ask what a WaMu pen is? Is that the green auditor one? Do you know we can't even order green pens still?

And Elllen you should indeed have a party! Nothing but nothing is as good for someone as laughter, and time with friends and family and that's what a party is it not?

Don't worry about a fancy one either...don't you remember how wonderful childhood birthday parties were with nothing more complicated than hotdogs and cake and icecream?

I say go for it!! And let us know when it is so we can "be there" with you in thought!!

As always my best wishes for you in this course of treatment. We're all behind you in this fight! (in a good way not the evil DIY side of ourselves!)

Um, did the bull buck your question out of your post?

that was funny!

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Is that the green auditor one? Do you know we can't even order green pens still? Actually...I can help you here.... (see, the Auditors have to cow tow to me :D ). How many would you like?

I won a coffee yesterday afternoon Nat -- you would have been proud!

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 09:57 AM

Did you redeem it and drink it yet?

So I'm not allowed to eat the mast on the jello Pearl? Can I at least have the plank?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 10:06 AM

So I'm not allowed to eat the mast on the jello Pearl? Can I at least have the plank?
One thing at a time Scott! I'll get that coffee later this afternoon....

You can have my share of the Jello Scott -- I don't touch the stuff (something to do with a science experiment in Grade 4 :sick: ). What about making Pretzel planks?

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 10:12 AM

You can have my share of the Jello Scott -- I don't touch the stuff (something to do with a science experiment in Grade 4 :sick: ). What about making Pretzel planks?

Don't you think it would take too long to have to tie/glue all those pretzel rods together? How about we use Honey Graham Crackers? The ones that come in the 'bulk' pack.

Congrats on the coffee Jenn! You're on a winning streak now! :D

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Don't you think it would take too long to have to tie/glue all those pretzel rods together? How about we use Honey Graham Crackers? The ones that come in the 'bulk' pack.

Congrats on the coffee Jenn! You're on a winning streak now! :D
Do the Graham Crackers come with marshmallows and a Dairy Milk?

Thanks Di -- but it wasn't much of a streak.... my morning coffee simply offered me the opportunity to "Please Play Again".

Christine
03-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Morning all :hi: Just checking in and wishing you all a happy Friday!! It IS Friday, right???

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Do the Graham Crackers come with marshmallows and a Dairy Milk?

Thanks Di -- but it wasn't much of a streak.... my morning coffee simply offered me the opportunity to "Please Play Again".

Well, they do, but we have to melt the marshmallows down to use as the 'cement' to bind the graham crackers together for the plank. And I think Ken has another idea for using the dairy milk... something about a 'realistic 3-d show' about milk and cookies for Alex....

Well, your coffee could've said "You are wasting your time"... :D Since it didn't I would assume it's telling you that you still have chance - right?

offwego
03-30-2007, 10:34 AM
Actually...I can help you here.... (see, the Auditors have to cow tow to me :D ). How many would you like?

Way to go!! No thanks on the green pens I'd be too scared to use one! :rolleyes: :hide2:

How do you think we are getting to the upstairs with the stairwell all filled with cookies?

drummerboy
03-30-2007, 10:45 AM
And I think Ken has another idea for using the dairy milk... something about a 'realistic 3-d show' about milk and cookies for Alex....
No, I was going to use cows for that effect. By the way, does anybody know if Alex has any more nieghbors with yard-grass still in place? the cows are getting hungry.

offwego
03-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Morning all :hi: Just checking in and wishing you all a happy Friday!! It IS Friday, right???
It is Friday Chrstine! At least until Saturday.

No, I was going to use cows for that effect. By the way, does anybody know if Alex has any more nieghbors with yard-grass still in place? the cows are getting hungry.
Do cows eat Jello?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Do cows eat Jello?
Wouldn't that be caniballism?

offwego
03-30-2007, 11:49 AM

Indirectly...but have you ever seen what they feed most animals? Shudder!!

It sometimes does not pay to work to closely with my agricultral co-workers I'm telling you! :sick:

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 01:17 PM

Indirectly...but have you ever seen what they feed most animals? Shudder!!

It sometimes does not pay to work to closely with my agricultral co-workers I'm telling you! :sick:

I would think only if it were Jello PUDDING.. but I believe the Pearl is made out of the wiggly jello stuff - which I do not believe is a dairy product... I could be wrong though.

So, where has everyone gone?

offwego
03-30-2007, 01:35 PM
I would think only if it were Jello PUDDING.. but I believe the Pearl is made out of the wiggly jello stuff - which I do not believe is a dairy product... I could be wrong though.

Di do you know what goes into the wiggly stuff? Do you want to know? The wiggly stuff would be worse then the pudding in this context...or to help..jello is not vegetarian.

drummerboy
03-30-2007, 01:35 PM
We're all exahusted from the overtime work, so we're on lunch break. Didn't you get the memo?

offwego
03-30-2007, 01:37 PM
We're all exahusted from the overtime work, so we're on lunch break. Didn't you get the memo?

A memo that's like an email but on paper right?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 01:41 PM

Congrats on a good treatment and, I don't think a party is the least bit weird. Every day that a person survives such disease is cause for celebration!

Reaching up to the top shelf; Is there another word for synonym?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Indirectly...but have you ever seen what they feed most animals? Shudder!!You wonder why I don't eat much meat....or any jello :sick: . (Is :sick: anyone else's favourite smilie?) :D

Reaching up to the top shelf; Is there another word for synonym? No....but the antonym for synonym is antonym.....interesting.... ;)

drummerboy
03-30-2007, 01:54 PM
Reaching up to the top shelf; Is there another word for synonym?
Don't you just love those little spicy synonym hearts?

offwego
03-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Don't you just love those little spicy synonym hearts?
Yes indeed I do! Got any left?

(Is :sick: anyone else's favourite smilie?)

It's mine..mind you I'm often too lazy to scroll throught the choices that aren't right there. Guess I'll never be an emoticon susan who drinks diet 7-up.

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Guess I'll never be an emoticon susan who drinks diet 7-up.
Huh? :confused:

offwego
03-30-2007, 02:25 PM

Ah my fine friend..you have not seen the mindless current campaign run by the good folks in charge of diet 7-up?

There are too..emoticon Susan who puts :) at each email or if she's feeling cheeky ;). However this is only surpassed by small talk dufus who creates a social atomsphere in elevators by discussing the weather and take out. I have no idea what they are thinking..but if drinking diet 7-up makes you do this stuff..count me out.

Can you tell I'm bored?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Guess I'll never be an emoticon susan who drinks diet 7-up.

Make mine a double Huh???

Does that count for a question?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Ah my fine friend..you have not seen the mindless current campaign run by the good folks in charge of diet 7-up?

There are too..emoticon Susan who puts :) at each email or if she's feeling cheeky ;). However this is only surpassed by small talk dufus who creates a social atomsphere in elevators by discussing the weather and take out. I have no idea what they are thinking..but if drinking diet 7-up makes you do this stuff..count me out.

Can you tell I'm bored?

To answer your question first, yes, it does appear that you are a tad bit bored.

As to the rest of your message, I have to say; sure, that made it clear as mud! I suppose understanding is helped if one has actually seen the commercial in question?

So, what is everyone doing this weekend? I am going back to the campground with my son and enjoy the final two days of his spring break by camping in the rain we are suppose to get the next two days.

But hey, I have always said that a bad day camping ALWAYS beats a good day at the office anytime! Where else do you get to spend quality time with your kids without all the distractions of every day life? (I know I have made this same speech before but I can't help it, I am a committed camper. Or at least a camper that should be committed!!:D :D )

drummerboy
03-30-2007, 02:44 PM
I have no idea what they are thinking..but if drinking diet 7-up makes you do this stuff..count me out.

I feel the same way about some of the current Hardees and McDonalds commercials. Who in world are they trying to sell to?

offwego
03-30-2007, 02:46 PM
As to the rest of your message, I have to say; sure, that made it clear as mud! I suppose understanding is helped if one has actually seen the commercial in question?

]

Jasper I've had a good day result wise but yet I'm still bored. However my weekend plans now look amazing (even though they are limited to Nigella Lawson's how to eat cookbook and the dreaded evil housework).

Weird how hard it is to type a ad campaign out hmm?

Mind you with all the other stuff we are fine with I'm amazed this is a stumper. I mean we can all clearly picture these reno's but my pop ad's have you stumped?

Now if someone would just mention some other song other then Fergie's latest glamourous. Any help?

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Is Susan new around here?

Jasper, the men in the white coats will be here shortly. :D

My darling, beautiful, wonderful wife's bday is Saturday, so we'll be doing a little something for that with parents. Other than that, I'm sure there's a list a mile long that I won't want to get to. Haha!

Jasper
03-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Other than that, I'm sure there's a list a mile long that I won't want to get to. Haha!

See, that is the beauty of camping, you get a reprieve from the work at home for at least a few days. Of course, you do have twice as much to do the next week, but since I am the captain of the procrastinator’s club I don’t get very excited about a long list!!

Going back to the shelves; Could atheism be considered as a non-prophet organization?

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Now if someone would just mention some other song other then Fergie's latest glamourous. Any help?

It's a Small World?
Heigh Ho?

offwego
03-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Is Susan new around here?

Jasper, the men in the white coats will be here shortly. :D

My darling, beautiful, wonderful wife's bday is Saturday, so we'll be doing a little something for that with parents. Other than that, I'm sure there's a list a mile long that I won't want to get to. Haha!

So we know now that Scott's wife at least lurks on Intercot and Japser's does not.

Scott Susan is so new no one else knows her yet.

Nice plans though! Is your DD going to be out golfing?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Now if someone would just mention some other song other then Fergie's latest glamourous. Any help? Huh? :confused: Nat -- you are speaking another language today!! "It's a world of laughter, a world of cheer...." :sing:

My darling, beautiful, wonderful wife's bday is Saturday, so we'll be doing a little something for that with parents. Other than that, I'm sure there's a list a mile long that I won't want to get to. Haha! Happy birthday to your DW, Scott!
Harry has been playing in a hockey tournament this week...so more of that tonight and on Sunday.... We are going to a 50th birthday party tomorrow night --
Did you bake a cake for your DW, Scott? :party:

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 02:56 PM
HEY! What's all this small talk going on around here? Shouldn't we be finishing up Alex's home dis-improvement? He'll be home soon and that Jello Black Pearl is missing a chunk off it's stern (SCOTT! We told you to put down that spoon!)

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 02:57 PM
See, that is the beauty of camping, you get a reprieve from the work at home for at least a few days. Of course, you do have twice as much to do the next week, but since I am the captain of the procrastinator’s club I don’t get very excited about a long list!!

Going back to the shelves; Could atheism be considered as a non-prophet organization?

Aye aye, Captain! :sail:

If a parsley farmer falls behind in his taxes, will the government garnish his wages?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 03:01 PM

If a parsley farmer falls behind in his taxes, will the government garnish his wages?

Glad to see there are others that are members of the procrastinator’s club here in the thread.

Me-thinks you saw the same e-mail I have been stealing questions from?

This is one I particularly liked; if someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill him/her self is it considered a hostage situation?

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Huh? :confused: Nat -- you are speaking another language today!!

:ditto: I thought it was just me. Think Nat has had a bit too much coffee today?

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Nice plans though! Is your DD going to be out golfing?

The forecast isn't promising. But we have been in the yard a couple times whacking some balls. She hasn't lost much if anything over the winter.

Did you bake a cake for your DW, Scott? :party:

Her birthday cake is a french silk pie, by her request. Anyone can stop by the house tomorrow for a slice. :)

Mrrmmph. What'd you say Di? I was busy um, sculpting, yeah sculpting jello.:blush:

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Her birthday cake is a french silk pie, by her request. Anyone can stop by the house tomorrow for a slice. :) As in Dairy Queen French Silk Pie? That is truly tasty!
Does your daughter use pink golf balls? I think I saw some extras over at the reno we are working on......

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 03:16 PM
This is one I particularly liked; if someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill him/her self is it considered a hostage situation?

Haha! If he/she succeeds, would it be a multiple homicide?

offwego
03-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Since I just found out last night that's DS's baptism, first communion, confirmation thing will take place in the middle of a 3 hour long service I think this is very funny!

It's a Small World?
Heigh Ho? Not working yet sorry.

He'll be home soon and that Jello Black Pearl is missing a chunk off it's stern (SCOTT! We told you to put down that spoon!)
Don't you want to know what's in that yet?

yucktayucta

:ditto: I thought it was just me. Think Nat has had a bit too much coffee today?
Nah..you all need to get in touch with your inner hip.

Fergie is the girl from the blackeyed peas. Does that help? Or would the "Irreplaceable" from Beyonce be better? Or we could discuss Pink...or how about some Snoop Dog? Fifty cent maybe? Does this mean I'm the only one listening to hip-hop?

Her birthday cake is a french silk pie, by her request. Anyone can stop by the house tomorrow for a slice. :)

Mrrmmph. What'd you say Di? I was busy um, sculpting, yeah sculpting jello.:blush:

How nice Scott! Please wish her a happy birthday from all of us.

So are there more jokes?

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 03:18 PM
As in Dairy Queen French Silk Pie? That is truly tasty!
Does your daughter use pink golf balls? I think I saw some extras over at the reno we are working on......

Market Day. It's through the schools here. But probably similar.

Lauren does have a pink ball, but doesn't use it much. It has the breast cancer ribbon on it and she doesn't want to lose it. Alex wouldn't mind if I took a sleeve or two, would he?
Her wiffle balls she practices with in the yard are orange.

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Don't you want to know what's in that yet?

Fergie is the girl from the blackeyed peas. Does that help? Or would the "Irreplaceable" from Beyonce be better? Or we could discuss Pink...or how about some Snoop Dog? Fifty cent maybe? Does this mean I'm the only one listening to hip-hop?

How nice Scott! Please wish her a happy birthday from all of us.

So are there more jokes?

BB, I never want to know what's in it. Thankfully I'm just virtually eating it.

Hip hop, does that have anything to do with Easter coming up?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 03:24 PM
So are there more jokes?I'm afraid to tell jokes any more....I wasn't appreciated... :(

What do you call a dinosaur that tells long stories?

Alex wouldn't mind if I took a sleeve or two, would he?
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't use his name....this is secret stuff!! :spy:

Christine
03-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Me-thinks you saw the same e-mail I have been stealing questions from?

I want this email~ can you 'reproduce' it here for us?

offwego
03-30-2007, 03:31 PM
BB, I never want to know what's in it. Thankfully I'm just virtually eating it.

Hip hop, does that have anything to do with Easter coming up? Not so much...different kind of bunnies in the videos.

Shakira maybe? Or the new one with Beyonce and Shakira?

I'm afraid to tell jokes any more....I wasn't appreciated... :(

We do so appreciate them..we just have a different way of showing it. Besides imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right?

Longtail?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 03:34 PM

Longtail?
Nope --
Tyranno - BORE - us. :funny: :rotfl:

How was that?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 03:36 PM
But we have been in the yard a couple times whacking some balls.

Wouldn't it be more productive to be whacking moles while in the yard rather than balls? Oh wait, that would be at Chuck-E-Cheese, not in the yard. Sorry, my bad!!

Jasper
03-30-2007, 03:38 PM

Not sure if I still have it in electronic form, but if I do I will post it.

In the mean time; Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm afraid to tell jokes any more....I wasn't appreciated... :(

Oh Jenn, we appreciate you! :hug:

I would if I could, Jasper, care to help out the competition in your race to 3k? It would give you another post. Cany anyone else believe how close this is still? It's going to go right down to the wire.

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 03:39 PM
In the mean time; Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
:funny: :rotfl: Scott -- I imagine you have this answer? :D

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 03:42 PM
:funny: :rotfl: Scott -- I imagine you have this answer? :D

No, Scott has her wearing a sweater - remember?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 03:43 PM
No, Scott has her wearing a sweater - remember?
nononononono....he was HOLDING her sweater. :D Scott?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm afraid to tell jokes any more....I wasn't appreciated.

Oh sure, your jokes were very much appreciated, we just have very strange ways of showing it around here. After all, we are all so calm, quiet, and reserved around here it is hard to know what we are thinking!!!:D

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=Nascfan;1240394
I would if I could, Jasper, care to help out the competition in your race to 3k? It would give you another post. Cany anyone else believe how close this is still? It's going to go right down to the wire.[/QUOTE]

What, moi take a cheap way out for another easy post? Surely you jest? Ok, I know don't call you Shirley, right?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Ok, here it is, The title is the Philosophy of Ambiguity.

By the way, I reserve the right to use these in may later posts when I come up dry!!

Also, be warned that this is fairly long.

Philosophy of Ambiguity

1. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor....

3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

4. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

6. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

7. What if there were no hypothetical questions?

8. If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

9. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?

10. Is there another word for synonym?

11. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"

12. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

13. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

14. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

15 Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?

16. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

17. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

18. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

19. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

20. How do they get deer to cross the road only at those yellow road signs?

21. What was the best thing before sliced bread?

22. One nice thing about egotists: They don’t talk about other people.

23. Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

25. How is it possible to have a civil war?

26. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

27. If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?

28. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

29. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have "S" in it?

30. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?

31. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

32. If you spin an oriental man in a circle three times does he become disoriented?

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Family site, family site, family site. Yes, I'll hold her sweater for her. ;)

Jasper, you stole my answer! Hahaha!

I've got a couple quick things to finish up here, then I'm outta here for the weekend! Thanks for all the bday wishes for my wife. Everyone have a nice weekend ok? Enjoy the camping, hockey, and whatever else may come your way.

One last thought, why ask why? :)

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 04:01 PM
nononononono....he was HOLDING her sweater. :D Scott?

While he was holding onto her tail so she couldn't get away from him. :D

So, who buried my spare question under all that jello? (and no Nat, I don't think I really wanna know what's in the stuff since I've been eating quite a bit of it for lunch since it's only 10 calories...)

drummerboy
03-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Hip hop, does that have anything to do with Easter coming up?
That reminds me, it's about time to hip hop over to a new thread. I'll wait until things quiet down tomorrow. Anybody want to guess what the new title will be (first two words don't count)?

Is the bus in place for when Alex gets back? Did everybody get the equipment out of the way? By the way, does anybody have any spare Chinook spark plugs?

offwego
03-30-2007, 04:19 PM
While he was holding onto her tail so she couldn't get away from him. :D

So, who buried my spare question under all that jello? (and no Nat, I don't think I really wanna know what's in the stuff since I've been eating quite a bit of it for lunch since it's only 10 calories...)
Di if you think my views on hamburger helper are extreme you should google jello ingredients.

See you next week Scott.

Do we have cookies?

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 04:21 PM
That reminds me, it's about time to hip hop over to a new thread. I'll wait until things quiet down tomorrow. Anybody want to guess what the new title will be (first two words don't count)?

Is the bus in place for when Alex gets back? Did everybody get the equipment out of the way? By the way, does anybody have any spare Chinook spark plugs?

Maybe something about April showers and Flowers? Um, we don't use a bus - we use your RV - remember? (whispering to others -"hmmm.. that knock on the head by Jaspar's crane must've rattled Ken's brains a bit more than we first thought...") All the equipment is 'cleaned up' (just hope Alex doesn't open his shed....) Um, spare Chinook spark plugs... let's see - who lives closest to a military base? Frankie's a secret spy - I bet he can get you a few!

offwego
03-30-2007, 04:39 PM

Ok so Just Questions...then move that bus?

Or look out for spring showers?

Or Just questions for April fools?

Or No questions cause it's April Fools?

And you know until Di and you asked about Chinook spark plugs I thought you were using wind power. DUH!

Jasper
03-30-2007, 04:51 PM
And you know until Di and you asked about Chinook spark plugs I thought you were using wind power. DUH!

Well, there is certainly enough HOT wind in this thread to get just about anything off the ground!

If two people in____________ (pickthe state such as West Virginia, Kentucky, California, etc. that you like to pick on) get divorced, are they still brother and sister?

offwego
03-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Well, there is certainly enough HOT wind in this thread to get just about anything off the ground!

If two people in____________ (pickthe state such as West Virginia, Kentucky, California, etc. that you like to pick on) get divorced, are they still brother and sister?

This happens in Calfornia? I thought you had to be divorced once to live there? Or is that just L.A.?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 05:16 PM
This happens in Calfornia? I thought you had to be divorced once to live there? Or is that just L.A.?

It's a good thing this is a family site or I could really run with the California comment! But hey, there are 49 other states in this country and plenty of provinces, states, counties, etc. that could be substituted so don't get stuck on California.

Let's see, what should I do for a question? I know, if a rooster lays an egg on a peaked roof that has one side facing east and the other side facing west, which direction does the egg fall?

offwego
03-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Let's see, what should I do for a question? I know, if a rooster lays an egg on a peaked roof that has one side facing east and the other side facing west, which direction does the egg fall?

Down? Ok I won't get stuck on California.

Jenn should we introduce Jasper to the delights of newfie jokes?

Jasper
03-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Down? Ok I won't get stuck on California.

Jenn should we introduce Jasper to the delights of newfie jokes?

Nice try but wrong answer!

Is a newfie someone from Newfoundland? Let's see if that is correct, and if I remember my Canadian geography correctly, Newfoundland is a province on your east coast that has a total population of about 3 and even that number is shrinking because the cod fishing has gotten so bad out on the Grand Banks that your government has largely banned Cod fishing?

Do I get the gold star or is a newfie something else?

dlpmikki
03-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Sigh. Roosters don't lay eggs. Is it me or has the quality of jokes plummetted since Jasper got serious about it? ;)

drummerboy
03-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Ah, I coulnd't wait. I figure everybody's home from work now anyway and doing important things. So...buckle up tight, hold on for your lives, 'cause here goes another DDA flight to.

Everybody ready?