PDA

View Full Version : Roger Rabbit?

Imakejessicarabbitjelous
02-27-2007, 12:20 PM
Why isnt there much toys or collectables with roger rabbit on or anything to do about roger rabbit in any of the parks last year i searched in every shop cart etc high and low to find something roger rabbit but i couldnt find anything! Why is that? and does somebody know somewhere i havent checked?:confused:

Nekochan
02-27-2007, 01:31 PM
check on ebay

MDinPA
02-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Since there is an attraction at Disneyland you may try DelivEARS. They will know if any merchandise is available at DLR.

They can be reached via an 800 number, but I am not sure what it is....anyone?

Roger's #1 Fan
02-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Being a self-proclaimed Roger Rabbit fanatic, I also seached high and low for Roger merchandise (and Roger himself) in August '05 without much success. I just got a new Roger & Jessica t-shirt from the Disney Store (a valentine gift) but haven't seen much.

My current collection includes figures, plush, beanies, snowglobes, ornamnets, pinbox, watches, and a limited edition, framed pin set that I got from Disney.

tyandskyesmom
02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
There are a few pins in the World but other than that, Roger is few and far between!

DH loved the day at the big pin shop at DD when two older geneltmen were discussing that they were waiting on a limited edition pin of Jessica Rabbit and he turned to them and pointed out that the pin was actually right there in front of them and they were extatic!

mrsHerbie53
03-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Why isnt there much toys or collectables with roger rabbit on or anything to do about roger rabbit in any of the parks last year i searched in every shop cart etc high and low to find something roger rabbit but i couldnt find anything! Why is that? and does somebody know somewhere i havent checked?:confused:

If I remember correctly Disney did that movie with Amblin Entertainment, so they probably have extra hoops or red tape to really go crazy with products since they don't excusively own the movie/characters. There are things out there though (and we have a ton of Jessica stuff), so they have done it. Dec 2005 we bought a Jessica figure in MGM. I don't know all the deciding factors they must go thru for product development and licensing. I believe there was a Jessica store in Pleasure Island, but it closed before we ever got to it.

I have to say, several years ago when I showed my DH Jessica Rabbit items on Ebay, that was the main motivation for him to learn how to turn a computer on!!!
:geek:

LoriMistress
03-13-2007, 04:44 PM
I feel you on that one. It's extremely hard to find a RR or JR suvineers. The only time I found a RR merchandise was when I was in DLR back in either 89-91. Yea...that long ago. At the Disney Store, I did find a JR/RR shirt but it didn't look that good. I would try Ebay or something simular.

ldn324
03-14-2007, 09:58 AM
DH is a Jessica fan so I always look for stuff when we are at WDW (stocking stuffers, birthday gifts, etc.) and the only thing I've ever found was a pin. DH said he heard it's because some group of people complained that Jessica was an "improper" image for WDW. I don't know if that's true or not. E-bay is probably the best place to find Roger & Jessica stuff.

GiltterDisneyGirl
03-19-2007, 11:49 PM
They used to have his stuff over at MGM, but they haven't in a long time. I guess they moved all his stuff to Disneyland since he has a ride there. Do wish they would bring his ride to WDW though instead of toy story mania!

battle beast
03-28-2007, 02:17 PM
In toontown at DLR, I KNOW they have some RR plushes and and (I think) a JR plush, but other than that, not much else...

Roger Rabbit 89
03-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I bought my Roger Rabbit back in '89 at MGM a month after it opened!

I didn't see anything when we were down there in Sept of last year.

Michael

Melanie
03-28-2007, 07:46 PM
My DH is also a Jessica fan, so I can speak to that. There are always 4 or 5 different pins available. I've also purchased a figurine and a t-shirt at the parks/World of Disney. You have to look hard.